Forum › My Female Friend Comes Home to Me Every Now and Again discussion

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

I am Utako character introduction almost describes me word for word lol.

dmitry106 Uploader
Subtext Only Translations
joined Nov 24, 2020

Nice work. Happy to see more sumiko.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

Thanks for updating more of this author! Their art is the best so any new story by them makes me intrigued.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Awww, nice. :D

Screenshot%202022-04-05%20021706
joined Jun 19, 2014

Ooh I like Arai Sumiko but getting hit with the "has a bff, will get married sooner or later" on page 2 already makes me feel like this is going to be really messy and sad

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Dunno, after reading it, it wasn't quite as bad as I expected, though realistically speaking, they would have a hell of a time making a relationship work.

joined Apr 5, 2015

Ooh I like Arai Sumiko but getting hit with the "has a bff, will get married sooner or later" on page 2 already makes me feel like this is going to be really messy and sad

I noticed that Utako has a very explicit "bi" in her bio, but Akira has the more vague "has a boyfriend". That seems too deliberate, so I am guessing it is a comphet situation.

joined Feb 6, 2018

I dunno about that. It could be a fake out. Like she will get married but will she stay married? Or will she later divorce? Or will she marry Utako and not the boyfriend? Whatever the case, I’m intrigued.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Utako seems like someone who can't stay in one place for more then a little bit at a time. Even if she does show up a few times a year Akira would be dumb to get into an actual relationship with her unless she's gonna turn into a nomad herself. This is gonna be an interesting story as it more seems like Utako just wants to have "fun" with her and then dip out after a few weeks again.

joined May 23, 2017

I knew I recognise that art style. I wonder why it's not tagged yuri tho?

'some charm, it didn't work at all'
'sounds like someone marking their territory'

^Kinda shows there's feelings involved here

last edited at Jun 23, 2022 5:57PM

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Utako seems like someone who can't stay in one place for more then a little bit at a time. Even if she does show up a few times a year Akira would be dumb to get into an actual relationship with her unless she's gonna turn into a nomad herself. This is gonna be an interesting story as it more seems like Utako just wants to have "fun" with her and then dip out after a few weeks again.

Isn't the actual context of Utako quite the opposite?

Utako is absolutely smitten by Akiko. Heck, she's coming back again and again to her specifically despite being a travelling type and bringing more "boyfriend repellent" charms for Akiko and is rather annoyed it hasn't worked so far. She's pining out of sight on the balcony.

There is no indication she'd just want some light fun with her. If that was the case, she'd just seduce her on the spot, or maybe just ask for a threesome... She wouldn't have any real skin on the game. Being rejected would be little bit annoying, but that's about it.

last edited at Jun 23, 2022 6:01PM

Export202201160511213540
joined Jan 10, 2022

big thanks to the scanlation-group!
every time i visited the pixiv of agu, i hopped somebody woukd pick it up ;o)

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Neither of them are very happy about this boyfriend I think

Don't worry manga, you'll earn your yuri tag yet!

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Looks gay. I’m excited.

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Hmmmm the description says slutty but I’m getting the vibe that Utako is gonna be the “committed” one in the relationship which is a nice subversion to how the bisexual tag always ends up with the player tag

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

I’m actually super interested in this for the characters+ dynamics, whether or not they end up together. All sorts of room for spooky attachment issues and stuff here, that’s what I like to see!

last edited at Jun 23, 2022 7:14PM

943cce4f712f471e75140ebf05d6011f
joined Feb 9, 2021

Hmmmm the description says slutty but I’m getting the vibe that Utako is gonna be the “committed” one in the relationship which is a nice subversion to how the bisexual tag always ends up with the player tag

Hmmmm the description does not say slutty. If you mean the "can't settle down" part, I think it's meant in a more literal sense. Like, she can't be in one place for a long time, so she travels from country to country.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Hmmmm the description does not say slutty. If you mean the "can't settle down" part, I think it's meant in a more literal sense. Like, she can't be in one place for a long time, so she travels from country to country.

It's part of the page 21 description on the bottom right, "slutty".

(Guess the link says 22 since there's a page 0)
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_female_friend_comes_home_to_me_every_now_and_again_ch01#22

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

Page 21, at the bottom, right next to "Rough mannered" is the description "Slutty"

joined Feb 1, 2021

This is going to be one of those excitingly messy relationships.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

This is going to be one of those excitingly messy relationships.

Queue up the dramatic music and heartbreak.

Ehhqrbrxcaa8wsy
joined Aug 24, 2020

Oh I'm really into this

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

They both clearly have feelings. The question is why haven't they acted on it yet, which I assume we'll find out in future chapters. Maybe it was always a case of poor timing?

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

butch chan “has a boyfriend,” netorare pls

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

butch chan “has a boyfriend,” netorare pls

Ohh let's not root for that kind of nonsense. Much better if they get their feelings together and aim for a healthy relationship. Proper break-up, cheating is out of fashion.

To reply you must either login or sign up.