Forum › Whispering You a Love Song discussion

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I really loved this chapter! It filled me up with a lot of nice fuzzy feelings :)

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Damn she ended up falling asleep, what a bummer...
I don't think it would be a good idea to suddenly put nsfw tho, this cute wholesome kisses are perfect for them, maybe a nsfw manga apart would be good after the manga finishes

I think the author wouldn't have teased the possibility of them going further if she wasn't planning to deliver at the end. And yeah, it doesn't have to be portrayed in a particularly lewd way.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Just pure perfection and happiness. ^_^

Almost took the relationship a step further there.

And talking about a future like this together should more than help making Yori feel more secure in their relationship. ^_^

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Thanks for more coitus interruptus, author. How refreshing!

Pov_youre_a_triple_mugger
joined Feb 19, 2016

yes, more of that please, less Shiho

joined Aug 6, 2021

This made me feel warm and fuzzy (◍•ᴗ•◍)✧*。

LackLustre09721
joined Apr 26, 2022

She looks like Satsuki Koto with long hair

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

I don't think it would be a good idea to suddenly put nsfw tho, this cute wholesome kisses are perfect for them, maybe a nsfw manga apart would be good after the manga finishes

A sex scene is not necessarily hyper-NSFW and beyond that does not ruin the beauty and purity of the relationship that was portrayed in the manga. Yagate Kimi ni Naru is the perfect exemple for that. Sex can be wholesome.

It worries me how taboo sex has become just bc kinks exist.....

816lwpeqwgl._ac_uf894,1000_ql80_
joined Sep 22, 2021

A sex scene is not necessarily hyper-NSFW and beyond that does not ruin the beauty and purity of the relationship that was portrayed in the manga. Yagate Kimi ni Naru is the perfect exemple for that. Sex can be wholesome.

Yeah, like you said, in Yagate Kimi Ni Naru the sex scene is perfect because of the setting and after all that angst it was just a beautiful scene to end the manga, but here they just had the first kiss and i feel like this is rushing things. So i meant that after everything figured out and as they mature it would be a good scene to have but not just right now

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

I dropped this one a long time ago and only come back to see the comments since they are more entertaining, but seeing how everyone was saying this chapter was fluff i had to read it. And it was fluff! God damnit why can’t the whole manga be like this?!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

theMichael posted:

I dropped this one a long time ago and only come back to see the comments since they are more entertaining, but seeing how everyone was saying this chapter was fluff i had to read it. And it was fluff! God damnit why can’t the whole manga be like this?!

Is just not possible

joined Dec 28, 2016

Prudism is on the rise in the west, but being driven by a completely different segment of society than it used to be historically.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Prudism is on the rise in the west, but being driven by a completely different segment of society than it used to be historically.

Grand generalizations about "society" aside, I believe that, given the extremely tentative approach these characters have taken toward the whole concept of love, in this case an actual sex scene would have been premature for this particular story at this specific time. The latest chapter was a notable speed-up of progress toward intimacy; holding off on crossing the line to explicit sex can hardly be called "prudishness."

joined Feb 10, 2022

Shiho has to realize she likes Aki. I think she may already know that but never said it cause she knew Aki likes Yori. I'm expecting to see a change in Shiho's personality for good cause the one she has right now plus taunting Yori by coming close to Himari is kinda annoying. Idk if Aki will be able to move on her one sided love but I wanna see those two, Shiho and Aki, ending up together.

joined Feb 11, 2022

Shiho has to realize she likes Aki. I think she may already know that but never said it cause she knew Aki likes Yori. I'm expecting to see a change in Shiho's personality for good cause the one she has right now plus taunting Yori by coming close to Himari is kinda annoying. Idk if Aki will be able to move on her one sided love but I wanna see those two, Shiho and Aki, ending up together.

Losing the bands competition will bea turning point for Shiho. I can imagine her imploding and maybe even revealing in front of everyone the reason why she left the old band (her unrequited love for Aki, I'm assuming).

joined Apr 1, 2013

Omg the latest chapter was soooooooo cute!!! Literally I started to blush from the flirting seeing yori get turned on lol haha this is Literally the sweet hit I needed after so many drama chapters finally a sweet small victory

joined Sep 11, 2019

This is the healing break we all needed from the drama with Shiho and the jealousy Yori be feeling.

joined Jan 29, 2017

Is anyone else swooning over this?

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

This chapter was great

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Ugh it just keeps getting cuter and cuter <3

ItsTimeItsVaderTime
joined Feb 7, 2019

I forgot the name of their group so when Yori said she wanted it to be an SS song it felt like a crazy, wild turn until I remembered the group's name.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I forgot the name of their group so when Yori said she wanted it to be an SS song it felt like a crazy, wild turn until I remembered the group's name.

Oh, that’s just totally . . Um, wait—me too.

I’m like, “Was that this one, or the other one?” Then I remembered. . .

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

I honestly forgot about the band stuff there for a bit @_@. We've had so much Fluffy Kino/Yori amazingness lately. Kinda worried what Laureley has in store for poor Kino.

joined May 29, 2021

This manga has had a major uptick in quality lately which is wild considering I was getting to the point that I was frustrated enough to drop it.

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Seriously, why are they called that? I’ve been charitably assuming it’s not intentionally a nazi thing, but what else is SS Girls supposed to mean?

To reply you must either login or sign up.