how could anyone take the gf with the karen haircut seriously

Act
joined Jun 9, 2018

she got a dumpy

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

how could anyone take the gf with the karen haircut seriously

Yup short hair cuts are forever forbidden for women because of some American yokels. What were these Japanese teenagers even thinking?

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Thank you for the translation. That way I can read how the team translate and and the raw to understand the story better.

Oh, all I have to say is Nanase did not learn from her mistake and in fact getting worse. That effectively handed Yuni over to Fuuko thank you very much. Fuuko knows who Nanase is, but Nanase has zero idea who Fuuko is and what is she up to.

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Happy to see a new chapter out!

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Thank you for the translation. That way I can read how the team translate and and the raw to understand the story better.

Oh, all I have to say is Nanase did not learn from her mistake and in fact getting worse. That effectively handed Yuni over to Fuuko thank you very much. Fuuko knows who Nanase is, but Nanase has zero idea who Fuuko is and what is she up to.

Not surprising...

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Yikes some people need to chill, you are reading it for free without supporting author in any way nor the translation team.

I realize that.

People really need to learn how hard cleaning and translation actually is, not trying to be rude to the translation team but when I tried to do it myself I was completely drained by the cleaning for sfxs and dialogues let alone translation and typesetting.

I know translation and cleaning isn't easy and I realize that translator teams have lives outside of doing this.

@Shawn from what I've known the translation team doesn't own you shit, if you're that impatient then purchase the raws and try to do it yourself.

@Fahadxyuu I have been patient for entire year I've been patient, I was just wondering if they dropped it or not cause it wouldn't be the 1st time a translator team just dropped a series without saying anything. Most of the translator teams that I know of they keep you posted if they are having difficulties or not

Not patient enough.

GodDamnItAmy1
joined Mar 28, 2021

rooting for fuuko, nanase is lowkey an asshole

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

idk if I'm rooting for anyone here but I'll stay for the shit show I'm sure is to come.

joined Jun 3, 2014

Nanase is still has the personality of a wet paper towel.
Fuuko's about to get her twitter account banned by posting stuff like that.

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Ahh why stories like this give me life.

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

Been a while since I've read a manga where I dislike every character... Nanase can't find it in herself to give a shit about her girl lol, but at least she isn't actively cheating.

Screenshot%202022-05-05%20at%2020.52.05%20copy
joined Sep 23, 2021

i'm not into ntr for its own sake, but this is still excellent so far. all the characters are seriously, but believably, flawed in different ways, whether it's selfishness, insecurity or obsession, that put them on this collision course for drama.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

People still confusing "ntr" and "cheating".

This is tiring.

joined Feb 16, 2022

Alright nanase isn't perfect but yuuko is really just a manipulative bitch

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Alright nanase isn't perfect but yuuko is really just a manipulative bitch

...a hot manipulative bitch

joined Jun 21, 2021

Bless you scanlator and all your hard work, truly nothing but my respect, you have no idea how giddy I was to see chapter 6 pop up on the feed

last edited at May 23, 2022 4:48AM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

@Shawn from what I've known the translation team doesn't own you shit, if you're that impatient then purchase the raws and try to do it yourself.

@Fahadxyuu I have been patient for entire year I've been patient, I was just wondering if they dropped it or not cause it wouldn't be the 1st time a translator team just dropped a series without saying anything. Most of the translator teams that I know of they keep you posted if they are having difficulties or not

You must be new to the yuri fandom because 1 year is nothing....you guys don't know how spoiled we are nowadays with so many yuri series that get timely releases.

Anyway if you just wanted to know if a series is dropped or not, there's a much better and polite way to ask than the shitty entitled way you put it earlier. But honestly the best thing to do is just not ask at all.

You must be new to the yuri fandom because 1 year is nothing....you guys don't know how spoiled we are nowadays with so many yuri series that get timely releases.

I'm not a newbie in the yuri fandom.

Anyway if you just wanted to know if a series is dropped or not, there's a much better and polite way to ask than the shitty entitled way you put it earlier. But honestly the best thing to do is just not ask at all.

Then I'll keep my mouth shut.

last edited at May 23, 2022 7:19AM

Not patient enough.

I'm sorry I'll be a bit more patient

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Oh right, this one. Still good for a laugh I suppose. Both the manga and the comment section.

KatzeDerNacht
08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees, it's back!!!!

joined Jan 16, 2021

Thanks for translating! The dynamics and drama of the characters, and what might come next... This is on my list of my favorite mangas, so far.

joined Jun 20, 2014

Poor Nanase having to deal with these two sociopath because she not a "perfect girlfriend" to Yuni unrealistic standards.

joined Jan 23, 2022

Poor Nanase having to deal with these two sociopath because she not a "perfect girlfriend" to Yuni unrealistic standards.

"unrealistic standard"
so 6 month dating with one side affection while the other only focus on sports club is normal standard huh?

To reply you must either login or sign up.