Forum › When We Get Closer discussion

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Looks awesome but so many stuff right at the end , it got a bit tiring. just dumping all that character was a bit too much but this looks like banger

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Wow, that was a lot to process in the first chapter. Let’s see where this goes!

Dragonseller
Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

This... Is gonna get complicated.

Roodypatooti
Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

That was kind of a lot. The missing noses really looked odd too. Work out stuff is always nice though.

last edited at May 17, 2022 5:19PM

Screenshot_1644496801
joined May 20, 2018

That gym scene is so damn sexy.

9d94c4a9-d46e-49f0-a68e-0a44d27fedb6
joined Oct 22, 2021

Her chest tattoo is “ à chaque jour suffit sa peine” which translates out to “Each day has enough trouble of its.” I assume an ‘own’ is supposed to be at the end there, but that’s all google translate gives me.

Images
joined Apr 7, 2021

I sense drama lol

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The yuri is great, and that's perfect ! but for the drama... I think we'll need a relationship chart soon lol

Alice Nightrose
1280px-orange_and_pink_lesbian_flag.svg
joined Feb 9, 2021

Oh my gay, they're so hot ...

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

I didn't follow that well and am already confused. Blue hair girl and art girl are exes, I assume, but who is Xu Hao? And are they both bi? The art students called him her boyfriend.

OneEyedOthinus
Bikko
joined Feb 17, 2022

Voldemort, is that you?

joined Jul 24, 2014

Her chest tattoo is “ à chaque jour suffit sa peine” which translates out to “Each day has enough trouble of its.” I assume an ‘own’ is supposed to be at the end there, but that’s all google translate gives me.

okay, so bilingual french here and i didn't know that expression so after looking it up, turns out it's a proverb meant to say that "each day brings enough trouble/pains that you don't need to worry about tomorrow's"

and huh, heck yeah for muscle tag x) but the drama on the horizon x_X

372cd35a-2e1f-49c9-8be3-1bbde4735038
joined May 20, 2020

^ french (not billingual though) and I can confirm this translation! "you should bear today's pain and not care about tomorrow's" could also work

anyways, the characters at the end made this a bit complicated but killer art!
zephyr has good credit pages

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

The yuri is great, and that's perfect ! but for the drama.. I think we'll need a relationship chart soon lol

I didn't follow that well and am already confused. Blue hair girl and art girl are exes, I assume, but who is Xu Hao? And are they both bi? The art students called him her boyfriend.

For your Convenience

Nekomancer47
Untitled
joined Sep 8, 2017

This was really confusing, from the strange first to third person POV shift in the beginning, to all the “X hours/minutes ago” time jumps, to all the characters and their bios dumped in at the end. Really felt messy and too jumbled.

joined May 23, 2017

I thought it was from China too but didn't they have sex? Barely censored too. I don't get how it even got published but I'm liking the story

last edited at May 18, 2022 10:18AM by OrangePekoe

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

okay, so bilingual french here and i didn't know that expression so after looking it up, turns out it's a proverb meant to say that "each day brings enough trouble/pains that you don't need to worry about tomorrow's"

It's Matthew 6:34

This was really confusing, from the strange first to third person POV shift in the beginning, to all the “X hours/minutes ago” time jumps, to all the characters and their bios dumped in at the end. Really felt messy and too jumbled.

Personally, I'm excited that this was all in chapter 1 and not spread over the first 10 to 20 chapters

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

Ooooh, interesting~

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Wow, what a mess. Who is calling who to help who for what? Who is speaking in the end? What is this about?

Hey, speech bubbles do have a function, you know. It doesn't help if you just throw them around willy-nilly.

last edited at May 17, 2022 7:11PM

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

26 is middle aged?

Dynasty Reader
joined Sep 7, 2021

Too much too soon happend at the end there but there's enough for me to continue following.

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

The yuri is great, and that's perfect ! but for the drama.. I think we'll need a relationship chart soon lol

For your Convenience

Thanks! Did you make this? Super helpful.

E8xkjfiweawhwl5
joined Sep 23, 2013

Our savior!

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Aaaaand due to censorship in China, this story won’t go anywhere.

Is this all online? Posted In which country?

Tell me you know nothing about chinese censorship without telling me you know nothing about chinese censorship.

Besides, I'm like 99% sure that this comic is not from mainland china because its 1. Not long strip, and 2. Has literal uncensored tits and sex scenes throughout the story. If I had to guess I'd bet this was taiwanese.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

@Giftnova That's extremely convenient, thank you very much!

Right off the bat, I think that Xu Hao is already too much of an extra, not for being a guy but because we already a lot going on without him, I can predict his existence just generally ruining everything else that needs to be done and we also have Yang's own personal life waiting to deploy at any moment on top.

Just hope the students aren't involved in any way in the chart or it will be too much to handle.

To reply you must either login or sign up.