Forum › Posts by Milou

joined Jul 24, 2014

Her chest tattoo is “ à chaque jour suffit sa peine” which translates out to “Each day has enough trouble of its.” I assume an ‘own’ is supposed to be at the end there, but that’s all google translate gives me.

okay, so bilingual french here and i didn't know that expression so after looking it up, turns out it's a proverb meant to say that "each day brings enough trouble/pains that you don't need to worry about tomorrow's"

and huh, heck yeah for muscle tag x) but the drama on the horizon x_X

joined Jul 24, 2014

Very, very good. I love this artist! The world needs more tomboy.

Btw why is Uno-kun called "they"? It seems very clear to me that all the characters are girls here. It confused me at first.

Uno-kun might be non-binary. They could also just prefer the pronouns they/them, I don't honestly know if the two go hand-in-hand

yeah, they might be nb or a woman using they/them. also, non binary lesbians? we exist!

and it's good stuff, indeed ~
we def need more tomboy/butch x tomboy/butch!

Milou
joined Jul 24, 2014

i don't know much about this situation because i wasn't in this one (and all the other trans women i know apparently didn't get to transition before first puberty either) so yeah, you're probably right, it is a pretty long time to be on hrt and i didn't think about skipping first puberty altogether.
anyways, i just hope society changes enough so the present and next generations of trans women don't end up dead like many of us right now and get the chance to transition whenever (and if) they want to, like honoka seemingly did here.

Milou
joined Jul 24, 2014

This is trans girl Honoka and no one will be able to convince me otherwise!! Her facial features read verrrrry much like a dmab person on estradiol. As well as the lack of curve in her hips and her somewhat flatter butt make undeniable (!!) cause for this being a fairly wonderful, depiction of real-to-life sex with a trans person!!! Sorry, I just get worked up about any potential healthy trans representation, esp in manga as it is just so rare...

Much more functional penis than a trans girl who's been on HRT for any significant length of time, though. But otherwise, I'm pretty cool with it.

That's ... not really true. A girl can get hard without very much work, trust me.

It's more maintaining, ejaculating and such that's the issue. Getting hard for a while to start with isn't really a big problem.

Trust me.

I mean, true. The sex wasn't too long tho, and there wasn't any depiction of ejaculation which certainly played a role in facilitating my trans head canon. Cause yeah, anyone who's been on HRT for a decent amt of time will have little to no ejaculate.

huh, not exactly true about the ejaculate amounts/maintaining part. it really depends on your hrt dosage and medications? and on the trans woman, too.
and, yeah, i absolutely agree on the trans girl/woman honoka part, and, if i might add, trans lesbian honoka! like, i stay away from futanari stuff as far as i can because it's almost always gross, unrealistic & transmisogynistic stuff that oversexualizes trans women's bodies but i didn't really pay attention to the tags since it was in the yuri + love live tags and i liked it very much. it felt very natural, intimate and sweet, more in the slice of life or in the daily interactions kinda feel, for once. which i'm all for, because trans women are grossly misrepresented in general and seen as gross fetishes (or worse), no matter the media. and i like how there's no male gaze in this one too? so yay for more actual healthy trans women representation (which is really rare in yuri and other "nsfw" stuff) and particularly trans lesbians representation (which is virtually non-existent, to say the least)
another similar i read a long while ago was this one ( http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/ill_hear_your_excuses ), with the nozoeli pairing. same kinda feel but with oral foreplay/sex.