Forum › The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy At All discussion

joined Apr 17, 2022

It's funny how the drummer from Nirvana looks like the singer from The Foo Fighters.

joined Aug 29, 2019

I like this, nice, short form, cute.

Also geez, this dropped on the reader like yesterday and we're already on page four?

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Heavy Vinyl without the fighting-evil stuff? Yes please.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

@Waterlemon As someone with zero, cant you just leave them all in all the time? I didnt think people took piercings out often or at all.

last edited at May 6, 2022 8:34AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

@Waterlemon As someone with zero, cant you just leave them all in all the time? I didnt think people took piercings out often or at all.

Might be a bit too much to show up in school with that many of them. Especially in Japan.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

In this thread, people discovering it is possible to listen to other than current year music.

Anywho this is great so far, more please.

Screenshot%202022-04-05%20021706
joined Jun 19, 2014

I can only sleep on my sides so they're like little daggers stabbing into my skull which doesn't really make for comfy sleeping. Also yea its not the most professional white-collar look so I have to leave some out sometimes.

joined Dec 13, 2019

Might be a bit too much to show up in school with that many of them. Especially in Japan.

Same reason she wears the wristband to cover up the tattoo.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Wait, that was a tattoo?! I thought it was just some weird shading quirk, but looking again, yep. Tattoo!

Dynasty%20profile%20v13
joined Apr 27, 2018

Joddascus posted:

I've hardly listened to Nirvana so there's only like 1 song I like. That being "Something in the Way"...

Listening to Nevermind front to back is a good place to start if you want try more!

Alright, I will check it out then! :)

Dayer Uploader
Discordavi
Dayer
joined Jun 26, 2018

Like if you're listening to this in 2022

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Your absolutely right. But it's weird. It would be like finding an American highschool kid who is into a Japanes rock band from the early 90's

You mean like city pop?

I'm literally listening to city pop right now but also I'm 29 and a huge dork

There's prolly some kids who love city pop tho. I mean, Plastic Love is unstoppable.

Especially with Vtubers like Gura singing Plastic Love on their karaoke streams. One of the uploads of Gura singing it has over 1 million views, so I think that's a great gateway for people of a variety of ages.

joined Jan 20, 2022

damn i can't waittttt! fvck!

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Nice lol

Someone who knows Foo Fighters. Is that a rarity in Japan?
(not that I know other irl people who listen to it)

Wait, that was a tattoo?! I thought it was just some weird shading quirk, but looking again, yep. Tattoo!

Wait, where?

last edited at May 6, 2022 1:18PM

YuriMasterRace
Ee7a56fbe938317ada89a8848b9d2a4b
joined May 7, 2015

Wait, where?

Probably the wavy pattern on the glasses girl's left arm?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Nice lol

Someone who knows Foo Fighters. Is that a rarity in Japan?
(not that I know other irl people who listen to it)

Wait, where?

I know that DragonForce is quite big in Japan

Relopokilolo
Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

I'd imagine liking foo fighters in a Japanese highschool would be like liking number girl in an american one, no one would know wtf you're talking about

The characters are incredibly cute here, hoping for more

Chad%20narukami
joined Feb 28, 2022

I'm 100% going to be that one basic person and say I HOPE THERE IS AT LEAST ONE JOJO'S REFERENCE

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

i like this a lot

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

what the hell
this is so well drawn
i love this

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

It's funny how the drummer from Nirvana looks like the singer from The Foo Fighters.

Oh wow you're right.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

looks like everybody have missed the first chapter from April like I did.

If you only use Dynasty then it makes sense cause it was uploaded here today. The dates Dynasty uses are when the scanlations were originally released, which results in some derpiness when something is added later on.

that's not what I meant. what I meant to say was the first chapter was uploaded onto here back in April until the later chapters. not the time when it was finally translated.

Unnamed
joined Sep 11, 2019

Dunno man that album cover didn't seem like a Foo Fighters album, anyway entertainment plot can't wait for the next chapter :)

Unnamed
joined Sep 11, 2019

Nah man, ofc he looks like filthy frank :v

last edited at May 6, 2022 7:17PM

joined Dec 13, 2019

Dunno man that album cover didn't seem like a Foo Fighters album, anyway entertainment plot can't wait for the next chapter :)

It's the cover for Dream Widow, the self-titled album Foo Fighters made for the fictional band they play in Studio 666 (the movie they made).

last edited at May 6, 2022 7:28PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.