Forum › Virgins' Empire discussion

Screenshot%202022-05-05%20at%2020.52.05%20copy
joined Sep 23, 2021

page 4:

"Um, by the way, Senpai...you're gay, right?"

shows undercut

"Oh? My word!"

They became friends.

e: also good to see more Nao, she can always be relied on to bring that old fashioned virgins empire ecchi, i kinda miss it

last edited at Apr 30, 2022 3:49AM

joined Jan 11, 2014

That cat’s dead.

joined Feb 21, 2019

haha, chapter 246 with tokino was cute :D her reaction to getting to pet the cat in the end xD

always good when Tokino doesn't have to deal with the awful Kaoru

and ch 245, the credits page was perfect xD

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

Maybe a HibikixNao tag for chapter 245? There's another chapter with them coming up.

Yep I was thinking about that but I need to make the new tag. I will fix it today.

joined Jun 11, 2016

Wow I'm a bit torn, should I root for Hibiki/Midori or Hibiki/Nao? Well since Nao is still just imagining things, it might not mean anything yet..

anw omfg that friendship chapter is fucking perfect. Now I want more. I want so many more unexpected friendships to happen!!

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Goddamn this is so good

Screenshot%202022-05-05%20at%2020.52.05%20copy
joined Sep 23, 2021

ngl, when i saw midori with her hair in braids i thought we were finally gonna get some kanae development...

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

That mutual undercut moment is extraordinarily gay, my word

Tumblr_plvohxwphc1ulm2g8_540
joined Sep 25, 2015

Cannot wait for their first hand holding in chapter 400

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Masaka... Virgin's Empire double update with Nao and Mayoi? At this time of year, at this time of day, in this part of the internet, localized entirely within your website?!
Thank you!!!
Mayoi certainly looks stylish but that smile ...hhhnnnngggggg my God, that would've kill the vampire for sure!

And I love how Nao is getting wilder, I want her to be exposed in front of Onibi or a classmate but at the same time I still want her to stay like this and see how far she can go... it's sooooooo goooooooooooooooood AND WITH COLORS

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Good to see this manga can still be risky from time to time.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Good to see this manga can still be risky from time to time.

Nao’s entirely too horny to be toned down lol

last edited at Apr 30, 2022 1:01PM

Png-clipart-mega-man-x-mega-man-zero-2-mega-man-zero-collection-mega-man-bass-others-miscellaneous-video-game
joined Dec 18, 2021

I never can remember which one is Mariri and which one is Mayuyu. Is Mariri the cool (top) one or the dumb (bottom) one?
Now I want to read loads of chapters about the debate club with a fifth partaker, guest member Mayoyo-sempai.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Mask is still my favorite character in this entire thing, oh gosh. New friendships and small victories!

(and that asmr chapter was SPICY)

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

maybe the real virgins' empire was the friends we made along the way

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

i want more mio Mio x Shizuka

every update, this thought crosses my mind

20210727_225006
joined Dec 9, 2021

I'm dead, I sure am DED!!! Because that was heaven!! Tokino is kinda the true beautyqueen in this series. She got the eyes, the fasion, the rather eccentric charisma and cardigans worth more than my entire cabinet!

But what matters more.

NAO WTF?!

I mean, dear god ,WTF?!

THOSE WERE ABSURDLY PERVY AND SHOCKING FANTASIES!!

HRMPF......!!!
.....I begin to love her more and more....

joined Jul 26, 2016

maybe the real virgins' empire was the friends we made used as schlick material along the way

FTFY as far as Nao goes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I'm dead, I sure am DED!!! Because that was heaven!! Tokino is kinda the true beautyqueen in this series. She got the eyes, the fasion, the rather eccentric charisma and cardigans worth more than my entire cabinet!

But what matters more.

NAO WTF?!

I mean, dear god ,WTF?!

THOSE WERE ABSURDLY PERVY AND SHOCKING FANTASIES!!

HRMPF......!!!
.....I begin to love her more and more....

We're talking about somebody who has literally fantasized about stripping naked in the middle of class, aren't we?

Sawyerboredsquarebkgdoutline250
joined Nov 14, 2018

Mayoi... But no Kaoru... I am dying of anticipation to see more chapters of them both ಥ‿ಥ

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Look look!!! Shueshia channel uploaded a video of 3 chapters fully voiced!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DPim8TPimE

Edit: ooooh that was so GOOOOOOOOOD!!! This is true happiness

last edited at May 1, 2022 12:00PM

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

@Serenata
Big thanks for that! It was like a little slice of heaven!
If only the Chads did video...

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Look look!!! Shueshia channel uploaded a video of 3 chapters fully voiced!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DPim8TPimE

WOW!!! Thank you so much!!!!!! (runs to watch it)

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Hehehe, leave it to Serenata-sama to find about this kind of awesome stuff! ❤
For those of you who want to know which chapters are these that were voiced, here you go:

Ch100: A Double Kabedon
Ch216: Their dining table
Ch192: Any girl would…

They especially chose three chapters with romantic chu moments!

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

^
Don't forget this part:
Ch196: A-chan in love

To reply you must either login or sign up.