Forum › My Sister's Best Friend, My Lover discussion

joined Apr 11, 2022

In the end, I only, well, only feel real real bad for Kiku only. Being stuck with these stupid sisters must be tough. And I never understand why most of the drama story I have read started with the lack of communication. I know it's for the sake of drama, I know your love is forbidden but for fk sack Sena, you were already willing to distance yourself from Yuuna, telling her the reason (even through letter or something) wouldn't cause any more damage. You feared of losing your sister, and now it's better when she is about to get married away? For real lol. Imagine if Kiku wasn't involved, Yuuna would still get married and have her sister stray farther away from her, while Sena would keep living in loneliness and regret. Honestly I'm more than fine with that.

So yeah, the only person I actually like in this story is Kiku. Just leave her away from this mess please. She deserves someone way better. Though of course the author won't do that lol. I'm afraid Sena may end up just like Sei from It's a Detached Relationship, never move on from loving Yuuna, but since she starts to also love Kiku, and since Kiku is just too good as a person, she can accept that.

And to think it's from the same author of the unicorn series.

Imageedit_11_5472942776
joined Apr 30, 2018

we all want someone like kiku

934c158f-6d10-4800-a176-151cb1c96d1b
joined Dec 23, 2019

This is very interesting!! I felt so much for Sena, girl just wants to be left alone and gather her thoughts but Kiku shows up non-stop and later plants two bombs, well the sister did with her whole marriage announcement but Kiku just went there and asked her to be her lover.. Like damn… Give Sena some air please.. So yeah, I hope Kiku isn’t playing around with Sena’s feelings.
But I’m glad this didn’t turn into the classic becoming fwb so deal with pain mutually.

Looking forward to more!

joined Oct 22, 2021

In the end, I only, well, only feel real real bad for Kiku only. Being stuck with these stupid sisters must be tough. And I never understand why most of the drama story I have read started with the lack of communication. I know it's for the sake of drama, I know your love is forbidden but for fk sack Sena, you were already willing to distance yourself from Yuuna, telling her the reason (even through letter or something) wouldn't cause any more damage. You feared of losing your sister, and now it's better when she is about to get married away?

you crazy? It would work for typical gay romance, maybe, but this type of shit woudl permanently damage your relationship with your sister (only living relative in this case). Also I don't think she wanted to permanently separate herself from the sister, It seems she thought her feelings would disappear with separation, and then she could go back to being normal sisters

AutumnWaterXIII
joined May 29, 2022

So there's no more updates?

Goggled Anon
Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I've been keeping up with translations, but our last known typesetter and the anon who provided magazine RAWs have been missing for some time.

joined Jul 3, 2022

Love it. Waiting for the next chapter.

joined May 23, 2022

I've been keeping up with translations, but our last known typesetter and the anon who provided magazine RAWs have been missing for some time.

Hi, I just bought the second volume on Renta jp, idk how to share the raws but I’d like to provide them for you?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Hi, I just bought the second volume on Renta jp, idk how to share the raws but I’d like to provide them for you?

You can slip them into /u/'s Translation Thread if you want.

joined May 23, 2022

Just shared the link in the /u/‘s translation thread, hopefully the raws are alright

AutumnWaterXIII
joined May 29, 2022

Just shared the link in the /u/‘s translation thread, hopefully the raws are alright

Looking forward to it!

Imageedit_11_5472942776
joined Apr 30, 2018

i miss this

joined Jun 11, 2021

Ohh i missed this one, thanks so much for the update!

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Holy crap it feels like it's been a year for this one! And not only that it's back with a great chapter that makes me can't wait for the next one. I hope it's not 8 months before we get another new chapter @_@

20220308_002456
joined Mar 8, 2022

Finally a new chapter!

joined Jun 21, 2021

Well damn I didn’t think we’d see this one again, thank you everyone for your hard work

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Yay! An update! Thanks everyone who worked on it!

Kiku is seriously the best gf you could have

Psyduck
joined Jun 17, 2015

Ngl it's been so long since the last chapter and there's so many angst manga with a similar premise that I was reading the latest chapter the whole time with the impression that the older sister was dead lol

Was real confused who Sena was gonna go meet

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Damn, they're fucking and everyone knows it?! Maybe I need to go re-read some chapters

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Damn, they're fucking and everyone knows it?! Maybe I need to go re-read some chapters

Nah, she stayed the night after the "tell your sister you wanna fuck her" conversation, since it was late iirc.

And pretty sure the only one who knows is the sister, since Kiku told her from the start.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

Author really making Sena choose between them.

But tbf Sena doesn't really need to confess the truth to her sister, especially since it's an incestuous one. She just has to acknowledge and face it head on, and let time do the talking unless this manga is serious about incestuous relationships. And this is where I'm most supicious about--the sister, she's so sussy it's making me think that she loves her little sister that way as well. If that's the case, I hope Kiku would do a 180 and fast.

joined Apr 16, 2022

On reflection, the line in this chapter that stood out to me the most is Yuuna saying:

"Kiku is...the person I trust the most."

It's one thing to say this about a best friend, it's another to say this about your ex when you're currently engaged to be married. It makes me more curious to know what exactly caused their breakup.

joined May 23, 2022

OMGGG ITS BACK, IM SO HAPPY, THANKS Y’ALL FOR THE HARD WORK, LOOKING FORWARD FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER

joined Feb 10, 2022

Been reading the raws but their relationship is going too slow but is still an interesting manga. Somehow I feel like her older sister likes her and is aware of sena's feelings

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

I just love Sena's dress; that is all I need to say.

To reply you must either login or sign up.