Forum › Yuri Manga Recommendations

joined Mar 5, 2022

any feel good yuri recommendations? Stuff like Kase-san series, Hello Melancholic, Can't defy the lonely girl, Beauty and the beast girl, Still sick, Whispering you a love song among many others that I've read here. I could really use the cute ones you've got, though I wouldn't mind if a bit of angst is in the mix (it actually makes it better if you ask me)

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

any feel good yuri recommendations? Stuff like Kase-san series, Hello Melancholic, Can't defy the lonely girl, Beauty and the beast girl, Still sick, Whispering you a love song among many others that I've read here. I could really use the cute ones you've got, though I wouldn't mind if a bit of angst is in the mix (it actually makes it better if you ask me)

Hana ni Arashi would be the most obvious choice if you still haven't read it

joined Apr 16, 2022

Hello, everyone :) Please recommend me yuri where a very fem presenting woman takes the lead and maybe pursues an innocent tomboy character. I'm really in the mood for some girly girls with big top energy, so if you have anything with at least that, please send my way!

Edit: If anyone has any suggestions for tags I can search for i'd appreciate it!

last edited at Apr 17, 2022 2:53AM

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Hello, everyone :) Please recommend me yuri where a very fem presenting woman takes the lead and maybe pursues an innocent tomboy character. I'm really in the mood for some girly girls with big top energy, so if you have anything with at least that, please send my way!

Edit: If anyone has any suggestions for tags I can search for i'd appreciate it!

Gender Game might fit, though it's pretty old (2002).

joined Mar 5, 2022

the reversal tag might be useful for what you're looking for, otherwise, what I had in mind are:
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/the_unattainable_flower_and_the_normal_girl
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/lonely_wolf_lonely_sheep
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/candy
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/can_i_get_you_to_go
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/crescent_moon_and_doughnuts
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/boyish_girlfriend
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/handsome_girl_and_sheltered_girl (kinda? I mean there's one reversal chapter... lol)

joined Apr 16, 2022

Thank you so much @Norainhere and @ecstasy !! The stories are exactly what I wanted and the tag is a BIG help :D

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Does anyone know where I can read the translated light novel version of "A Yuri Story About a Girl Who Insists "It's Impossible for Two Girls to Get Together" Completely Falling Within 100 Days"?

you mean this one or??

Yeah, but the light novel version.

yo does anyone have any manga or comic like She's Also Cute Today??? its rlly cute and wholesome, and im pretty bored waiting for new chapters. like, something similar to it!

Does anyone know where I can read the translated light novel version of "A Yuri Story About a Girl Who Insists "It's Impossible for Two Girls to Get Together" Completely Falling Within 100 Days"?

you mean this one or??

yo i found it!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

you mean this one or??

yo i found it!

That is so not the same story...

you mean this one or??

yo i found it!

oh come on!

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

you mean this one or??

yo i found it!

oh come on!

Ask and you shall receive

joined Jan 3, 2020

NovelUpdates has the links to the translations. Meatbuns did translations of volumes 1 and 2. I've read those; they're good, but you have to forgive some typos and grammar mistakes (this is common though). Haven't read the volume 3 stuff yet. I honestly thought volume 2 was the end of the series because the end was so natural. Guess I need to catch up.

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/onna-doushi-to-ka-arienai-deshou-to-iiharu-onna-no-ko-wo-hyakunichi-kan-de-tetteiteki-ni-otosu-yuri-no-ohanashi/

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

Ask and you shall receive

NovelUpdates has the links to the translations. Meatbuns did translations of volumes 1 and 2. I've read those; they're good, but you have to forgive some typos and grammar mistakes (this is common though). Haven't read the volume 3 stuff yet. I honestly thought volume 2 was the end of the series because the end was so natural. Guess I need to catch up.

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/onna-doushi-to-ka-arienai-deshou-to-iiharu-onna-no-ko-wo-hyakunichi-kan-de-tetteiteki-ni-otosu-yuri-no-ohanashi/

Thank you both!

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Anything where at least one of the characters is comedically in denial about their true feelings despite doing explicitly gay things all the time. Kinda like Hino-san no Baka.

last edited at Apr 26, 2022 10:15PM

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Anything where at least one of the characters is comedically in denial about their true feelings despite doing explicitly gay things all the time. Kinda like Hino-san no Baka.

There's a new series that just started How Do I Get Together with My Childhood Friend. Though I'm not sure how long the denial will last for.

There's also Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess

Oh, this one too BGMRSP

homuranesoberi
16cb7b24-1a34-487b-8a18-c0e02e261863
joined Jan 20, 2022

anyone know of any manga with characters similar to those in i don't know which one is love? not just in the harem aspect but i really like how all of them are obsessed with/super into mc in a comedic way, or how mc frequently freaks out when something gay happens

Pfp2%20(3)
joined Apr 26, 2022

if anyone wants a manga featuring delinquents https://dynasty-scans.com/series/accept_my_fist_of_love is one I have really been enjoying

last edited at Apr 28, 2022 1:27AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

anyone know of any manga with characters similar to those in i don't know which one is love? not just in the harem aspect but i really like how all of them are obsessed with/super into mc in a comedic way, or how mc frequently freaks out when something gay happens

Social Anxiety vs Yuri

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Aside from these, does any one know of any Yuu/Sayaka doujins or comics? Basically anything I might have missed because it wasn't posted on Dynasty. Fics that weren't posted on AO3 are also appreciated.

last edited at Apr 28, 2022 7:07PM

joined Jul 21, 2020

We were talking about harem yuri the other day and a manga that I think looks awesome is I Wouldn't Mind Being Loved by Amano Shuninta. Plot focuses on a lesbian brothel, similar to Asumi-chan's, but in this case the MC starts working at the brothel almost immediately and she makes girls fall for her left and right. It's completed in Japan at 4 volumes.

The first book was partially translated by Sexy Akiba Detectives; but then they stopped and I never found why. I'd like to ask them but I don't use Discord. Actually if some of you do use Discord I'd be thankful if you went to SAD and asked them about the status of this manga and their plans for it!

joined Apr 27, 2022

YOU GUYS SHOULD READ KISS N KARESS On Webtoon its a good yuri, we should post it here, since this place is for yuri stuff

are there any manga that's like two girls who are destined to be rivals yet one of them likes the other? kind of like I Favor The Villainess or Shoujo Manga Protagonist x Rival-san? both of them are cute and i'd like to see more of these unique relationships of a one sided love or a one sided love but the other is in denial. specifically villainess and heroine genre.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

are there any manga that's like two girls who are destined to be rivals yet one of them likes the other? kind of like I Favor The Villainess or Shoujo Manga Protagonist x Rival-san? both of them are cute and i'd like to see more of these unique relationships of a one sided love or a one sided love but the other is in denial. specifically villainess and heroine genre.

Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess!, if you can handle long strip. (Novel version also available)
I'm the Villainess, but the Heroine's Trying to Capture Me?! Anthology, although it's mostly (but not all) just friendships, IIRC

last edited at May 1, 2022 3:39PM

joined Nov 4, 2010

Hello friends! It's been a while since I've read anything (around 2018s?), I would appreciate any:

• tons of chapters (preferably completed but not necessary)
  • tons of fluff / wholesome / comedy
  • one of the mc is super cool?

I've been reading some past recs in this thread though so thank you if anyone will answer!!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.