Forum › Posts by homuranesoberi

homuranesoberi
16cb7b24-1a34-487b-8a18-c0e02e261863
joined Jan 20, 2022

anyone have any good recommendations with the bold and outgoing x shy and easily flustered trope?

i was reading protagonist x rival and i really loved the dynamic between kimura and hiyama in the later chapters (especially when hiyama ended up being the one to get more flustered back than usual) so i was hoping for something just as cute and lighthearted!

homuranesoberi
joined Jan 20, 2022

anyone know of any manga with characters similar to those in i don't know which one is love? not just in the harem aspect but i really like how all of them are obsessed with/super into mc in a comedic way, or how mc frequently freaks out when something gay happens

homuranesoberi
joined Jan 20, 2022

i'm trying to remember this one-shot, it starts with these two women in a park and at first it looks like they're old friends reuniting but at the end it turns out one of them was actually an abusive + controlling ex, and they end up getting back together and the ending was portrayed as all sad and messed up

i might be wrong about the details but any leads would be appreciated! i think it also might've been asked about on this same thread but i forgot already

Pretty sure it’s this To Meet You Again

oh wow that's the one! totally forgot about the beginning part, thank you so much !!

homuranesoberi
joined Jan 20, 2022

i'm trying to remember this one-shot, it starts with these two women in a park and at first it looks like they're old friends reuniting but at the end it turns out one of them was actually an abusive + controlling ex, and they end up getting back together and the ending was portrayed as all sad and messed up

i might be wrong about the details but any leads would be appreciated! i think it also might've been asked about on this same thread but i forgot already

homuranesoberi
joined Jan 20, 2022

hey everyone! does anyone know of any yuri manga that has a plot wherein Girl A confesses to Girl B, only to get rejected by her at first since Girl B doesn't realize she actually likes her back too, and they eventually get together in the end? this is super specific but it's been running through my mind since reading straight girl trap lol.

and any yuri recommendations that have angst with a happy ending are welcome too!