Forum › Starry Days at Ecliptic Dorm discussion

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Posting images here confuses me, but in the panel where Cancer is hugging Virgo, Virgo is gripping on really tightly to Cancer’s uniform. She really seems to be enjoying that hug. Its cute.

Yes_pfp
joined Oct 30, 2021

Cancer gang, what's up?

18992b47e3036da3324d1a85848e4b9e
joined Jul 16, 2019

I see no difference from april fools version with the chapter 1, did i miss something?

Chocolate%20photo%20-%20copy
joined Apr 2, 2013

I thought Alice was part of the April Fool’s joke like Alice from Resident Evil…
Who is this Alice supposed to be? Aries?…

Wiwaxia-sketch
joined Nov 9, 2021

*I'm talking about the non-April Fool's chapter here:

so, we get a mystery right off the bat: Alice. Well, I'm pretty sure we won't find out for a good while so let's ignore that for now!

Also lol these two really did just:
confessing ❌
dating ❌
marrying ❌
living and adopting a child together ✅

The Nanofate route

Captura%20de%20pantalla%202022-06-19%20a%20la(s)%2023.19.48
joined Dec 21, 2016

"Que? Que wea?"

last edited at Apr 2, 2022 1:27PM

joined May 1, 2015

*I'm talking about the non-April Fool's chapter here:

so, we get a mystery right off the bat: Alice. Well, I'm pretty sure we won't find out for a good while so let's ignore that for now!

Also lol these two really did just:
confessing ❌
dating ❌
marrying ❌
living and adopting a child together ✅

The Nanofate route

The best route, however we didn't get to see the befriending part.
.sad

joined Sep 11, 2019

Tfw I learned about Ophiuchus from Mega Man Star Force

Based cause I was the same even if I didn't know what Ophiuchus was

joined Jan 14, 2020

I see no difference from april fools version with the chapter 1, did i miss something?

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/starry_days_at_ecliptic_dorm

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

I thought Alice was part of the April Fool’s joke like Alice from Resident Evil…
Who is this Alice supposed to be? Aries?…

I’d assume so, but that might be a plot point for later. Trying to figure out who Alice is in a place where they don’t know each other’s names,

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

Alice is probably a foreigner...
Gemini has natural blonde hair and blue eyes...
Hmm...

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Not like there is a chart, nor there was a series of little Twitter chapters.

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Pie solves everything

Reimari2%20-%20crop
joined Sep 7, 2016

roommates
omg they were-

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

This is so fluffy it makes AnoKiss look like Happy Sugar Life.

joined May 1, 2015

Angry scorpio gave me the chills.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Yeah, these two are already a couple, case closed :P Also, pie DOES solve most of life's problems in my book :O

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

I wonder what's got Gemini so uncertain, not like MC told Gemini about her connection to the previous Virgo.

Cute series so far, looking forward to more!

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

"You've got it all wrong, Scorpio! I was hugging Taurus, yes, but I'm not eating her pie! In fact she's the one eating everyone's pie! And Gemini is trying to stop her from eating your pie! You should go back now before... why are you looking at me like that?"

The mc is serious and straightforward. Yup, yup.

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

Alice is def Gemini. It's the most English/European name and from chapter 1, it is stated that Gemini has blonde hair and blue eyes lol

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I'm very much loving this so far.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I want some apple pie now

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

People, hear me out.... what if that rainbow at the end means that they're actually more than roommates? Okay okay don't freak out, I know it sounds crazy, we might need more chapters to confirm this theory but after re-reading 5 times, I noticed that this is also tagged as yuri!

Lo/

It's a very cute manga, but how long can they keep their names secret lol, will the teachers keep their secret too? no one in the classroom will be able to figure it out? I'm taking this too seriously? is it actually important to keep it a secret?

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

People, hear me out.... what if that rainbow at the end means that they're actually more than roommates? Okay okay don't freak out, I know it sounds crazy, we might need more chapters to confirm this theory but after re-reading 5 times, I noticed that this is also tagged as yuri!

Lo/

It's a very cute manga, but how long can they keep their names secret lol, will the teachers keep their secret too? no one in the classroom will be able to figure it out? I'm taking this too seriously? is it actually important to keep it a secret?

I figure with the dorm being this special thing that the teachers will just call them by their dorm name. We'll see how it plays out.

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

So far I love all the characters but I think Scorpio is my favourite so far

To reply you must either login or sign up.