Forum › Contract Sisters discussion

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Condition 10.. older sister will hold hands with younger sister whenever they like.
Sorry scratch that, make that condition 11.

last edited at Apr 17, 2022 6:43PM

8a9
joined Feb 7, 2018

well now I mostly want to try taco rice lol

Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015

so will this turn into pseudo incest?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I mean, it's very very pseudo considering they're not even legally sister or sister in law. They're just two girl playing sister pretend. I can't manage to see how someone can interpret as incest, unless they misunderstand the whole thing.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Lilliwyt posted:

I mean, it's very very pseudo considering they're not even legally sister or sister in law. They're just two girl playing sister pretend. I can't manage to see how someone can interpret as incest, unless they misunderstand the whole thing.

Incest roleplay

La duchesse de Pecquigny
joined Jun 7, 2021

Incest roleplay

I found my new favorite thing. :)

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Incest roleplay

I found my new favorite thing. :)

To help satisfy the craving Milky By Amano Shuninta (NSFW)

joined Aug 21, 2017

manga authors on their way to contrive the most janked up relationships possible to give characters an excuse to date:
Anyway, looking forward to seeing where this goes.

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

The "cold beauty" or "work master" that is actually a "closet otaku" is one of the worst plot devices I've seen so far and on recent times

7277b022-9e31-4bec-a22e-b7ad36fb501e
joined Sep 5, 2019

The moment I saw Hijiki’s name I thought to myself “Ohhhh this is going to be good...”

Img_20190914_203449_543
joined Apr 14, 2020

Ok can we skip to part when they fuvk like rabbit

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

a roleplay contract...
this is perfect, i'm excited for this

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

The "cold beauty" or "work master" that is actually a "closet otaku" is one of the worst plot devices I've seen so far and on recent times

I think you mean best. Easy mistake to make, I know.

joined Feb 18, 2015

I was actually wondering if the girl was the retired idol...

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Looks good. Maybe i am a bit bias because I like reading a age gap OL yuri.
I knew something is special within half a dozen pages. I decided to slow down and read it panel by panel to make sure
every details I catch.
Anyone knows which magazine serializing it? Is it still ongoing? Or at least the name of the publisher?

BTW, how could the girl manage to pay that much money? It is possible to make that much, but that means you work there from opening to closing, so onw has to quit school. Also, it is possible that, waitresses are only paid a below minimum wage (930 yen per hour). if paid the minimum wage, it will take 10 hours per day to get the amount. since it is expected that they will get tips.

last edited at Apr 19, 2022 3:05AM

200124035842-812n
joined Aug 24, 2016

omg JK x OL from Hijiki sensei!! I'm in!!!

joined Aug 8, 2020

Looks pretty promising, I'll definitely keep reading. I might have to take some notes though, I must have 12 different manga going right now with the same basic '' office person/salaryman turning to a stranger/sex worker/professional for the bare minimum human warmth that their life lacks '' :P It can get kinda confusing !

It's the latest trend, it seems.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Now it just needs to be combined with the vampire trend and some level of perfection will be achieved ...

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

I dont know i dont trust this author

LittleWhiteHerz
Kohanenomintense2
joined Jul 21, 2020

The art is super pretty...
Will keep reading this, seems like it could go either for angst or something more wholesome (or both) lol

Noodvatar100
joined Apr 13, 2021

So, bringing a complete stranger home to roleplay your incestuous fantasies while living alone as a minor sure is one way to meet new people, huh.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

since it is expected that they will get tips.

Afaik Japan does not have a tipping culture.

_______%20(12)
joined Feb 18, 2018

well, I think the OL just being a replacement as an older sister, so this kind of plot usually doesnt end up well....
There are so many question that need the answer, like what happen to her real sister, and what happen to her being in the rain all alone, and how would she able to pay the OL 10.000 yen each day,,,,
I would like to read the next chapter

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

I'm not sure where this is going but I'm certain I'll enjoy the ride. Subbed for this one.

joined Jan 14, 2020

since it is expected that they will get tips.

Afaik Japan does not have a tipping culture.

Correct.

I've heard of customers being chased down to the street so their tip could be returned.

I have no idea about 'hostess clubs', but your average waiter is not getting or expecting tips. AFAIK the importance of tips is distinctive to the USA, Canada, and maybe poorer countries. (There's some tipping in Australia and at least some European countries but I think it tends to be more "leave the change if you feel like it", and the expectation is that the waitstaff are getting at least an actual minimum wage directly from the employer.)

To reply you must either login or sign up.