Forum › Miss Sunflower discussion

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Too cute. ^_^

And I can't believe I was so slow to realize it that Matsuri had to tell me about the shirt herself...

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Is it just me or the art's been getting a tad... spicier, lately.

"..."
So like a move from "Unspiced" to "Mild," maybe?

A little tabasco, as a treat.

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Matsuri's impromptu Scatman John cover to dodge a stutter was thematically apt. Totally intentional

joined Mar 15, 2019

Phone talks... Mmmmmm.... How nostalgic!

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Hmmm, there’s definitely slow, incremental progress in this relationship, but would y’all consider this a slow burn?

I feel like there’s not enough tension to qualify for the “burn” part of that term, although I do think (hope) that it is progressing to a romantic place

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I internally expected & wanted Matsuri to get a little jealous, but there's something about the intimacy of her reaction that is actually a lot cuter & more fitting anyway.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I like how in any other manga this would be the start of some drama, but instead because Matsuri knows Himawari-san so well it just ends up being a funny little moment. Himawari-san being so playful, even if only because of her being annoyed at her brother, is really nice as well.

last edited at Apr 8, 2022 12:08AM

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Oh Ricchan, just jumping to conclusions. Gotta be careful with those kinda proclamations!

Screenshot%202022-04-05%20021706
joined Jun 19, 2014

gd this series has been going on for so long and I'm still waiting for something that might never come. i do like it but hurry im getting closer to the grave every decade

joined Jan 14, 2020

Matsuri: Miss Sunflower makes special displays

Ritsuka: Miss Sunflower gaslights.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Matsuri wasn't worried for a second, she knows Miss Sunflower is only going to be with her.

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Oh, man, I can't believe Ritsuka actually never met Kaoru before. Guess the author wanted to recycle the joke when we least expected.

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Lovely chapter, loved Matsuri's reaction. Beats the hell out of tired romance cliches with her getting jealous and shit. Honestly knowing that this already ended, I'm really hoping it stays as far away from actual romance and we get something like 2beya instead.

Thank as always for the updates, been loving your daily releases along Lillies, Voice, Wear Wind <3

blatant_harvester
Snpl
joined Feb 16, 2013

I'm really hoping it stays as far away from actual romance and we get something like 2beya instead.

2beya=Futaribeya, which has romance in everything EXCEPT the main story?

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Oh my GOSH, is this the closest that we've come to Miss Sunflower and Matsuri on a date???

Also who the heck calls her Sunflower-chan? Go beat them up Matsuri!

And a big thank you to the translation team, you've been pumping these out lately.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Oh my GOSH, is this the closest that we've come to Miss Sunflower and Matsuri on a date???

Also who the heck calls her Sunflower-chan? Go beat them up Matsuri!

And a big thank you to the translation team, you've been pumping these out lately.

And a cliffhanger to boot? Be still my heart!

And yeah, double thanks for the return of this delightful series.

last edited at Apr 10, 2022 8:50PM

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Make it thrice then, thanks as always <3

Never in a million years did I expect to get hit with a cliffhanger of this level in this series, can't wait for more~

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

Cliffhanger strikes again T-T

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Finally wetting and squirting, undressing in her room too and going on a date ("The order of the factors does not alter the product" ??), now people saying that nothing happens can shut it!

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

I’m thinking grandpa Sunflower?! Gotta be, right?!

Regardless, date, date, date!!! They’re on a date!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

A cute dress and a date. ^_^

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

A cliffhanger? In Miss Sunflower??? What devilry is this?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

This feels like the ending but it's not haha..... haa..... it's not, right?

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Awww I teared up a few times there. They are so cute together!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

It's the onions, I tell you. 20 feet away out in the kitchen.

Strong onions.

To reply you must either login or sign up.