Forum › A Room For Two discussion

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Very nice chapter- and nice kiss :)

As for the AN- light polution is > 90% of the cause of not seeing stars in cities- it sucks. I live in the 'suburbs' of a med size town and even here it effects visibility a fair bit for deepsky objects. I can see the planets fine with my 12 inch reflector but if i want to see faint stuff - or even the milky way, you need to travel like 150 miles to find a good dark sky.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I've been blessed. All my gay babies have grown up nicely. Now, if you could give me some nice scene like Kageko and Sakurako. XD

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I've been blessed. All my gay babies have grown up nicely. Now, if you could give me some nice scene like Kageko and Sakurako. XD

Name checks out.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

My god, they act like a married couple and I nearly melted in public they're so wholesome and quietly happy together!

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

These two are truly the cutest couple

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

haven't they kissed and held hands multiple times already? like, on screen?

response to the other commenters aside, this was a very nice chapter.

The “A Room For Two Yuri Skeptics Club” has always had an explanation for why the kisses weren’t real kisses—on the cheek, not mutual, and of course the infamous “swapping candy mouth-to-mouth isn’t a kiss” incident.

Too bad the most virulent of the AR42 haters is no longer with us. Although not really.

it's not gay if it's a full moon

wanderin_weeb
joined Mar 25, 2021

Just want to ask cause I stopped reading this manga few months ago to hoard chapters, but as of the newest chapter, is Sakurako and Kasumi a couple already?

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

Yeah, you'd expect in this community, people wouldn't be that dismissive of the many hints that these two are a couple.

And yeah, it's far from the first time they kissed, with one or another initiating it.

This one was nice, though, the whole chapter has a nice romantic feel from the get go.

It wasn’t dismissing them being a couple, because the whole manga got them going through their lives together with each other in mind. We do see that they’re life partners. It was like, an “omg yay kiss!” moment. Sometimes when you’re constantly dismissed on other online spaces about clearly very heavily hinted wlw couples, such as beidou and ningguang from genshin impact as a modern example, you just like to see flat out stuff that heteronormative people cannot write off now matter how they twist it. I don’t really remember how many kiss scenes they have but I do recall feeling like it was typical comedic gay moment you often see in like the early chapters, such as in the cherry blossom viewing from way back where Sakurako was tipsy, etc. The series has matured from that over the years, which is also heartwarming to see. Sorry if I’m mistaken or anything, I’ve just been sticking with latest chapters over the years since this series started getting scanlated.

Nevertheless, I am, and have been, very happy for them.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, this should finally lay to rest all of the silly discussion whether this is yuri or not. Kasumi doing her best to stay awake to make the drive a proper date as Sakurako described it, and then another kiss from her. Surely there can be no doubt whatsoever after this.

In before "bonus chapters don't count"

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Well, this should finally lay to rest all of the silly discussion whether this is yuri or not. Kasumi doing her best to stay awake to make the drive a proper date as Sakurako described it, and then another kiss from her. Surely there can be no doubt whatsoever after this.

I do enjoy how this has basically just become a running gag at this point since it's been pretty clearly Yuri for literal years now.

joined Mar 23, 2022

that kisssss aaahhhhhh!!! yah smooth gurll

joined Jul 26, 2016

Just want to ask cause I stopped reading this manga few months ago to hoard chapters, but as of the newest chapter, is Sakurako and Kasumi a couple already?

*loads gun*
always has been

joined May 18, 2021

I'm glad they moved into a less ambiguous relationship

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

That kiss

Jesus my heart

last edited at Apr 3, 2022 11:31AM

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Woo!! An on screen kiss! I’m always excited for more of these two. These chapters have such a nice chill, wholesome feel that it’s just calming to read. It’s like the slice of life of slice of life Yuri manga and it’s amazing.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I do enjoy how this has basically just become a running gag at this point since it's been pretty clearly Yuri for literal years now.

A fact that clearly has been widely accepted.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Even weirder than the "it's not yuri" argument was the theory that there was never any emotional attachment on Kasumi's part and she's just using Sakurako because she's lazy and likes to eat.

And on a completely different note--what, even Japanese corporations have "club activities"? WTF?

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

I mean they go out on a romantic date and they kiss, but... Are they really a couple though? (Or is that joke too old now on this part of the site) I apologize.

I loved it, the change of format for this one was also nice. Makes me wish for them to be able to adopt just so we could get a spinoff in the future or something haha.

Jpeg_20190202_220408
joined Mar 21, 2019

w-WHAT

joined Feb 1, 2021

D'aww this was sweet, they take such good care of each other

last edited at Apr 3, 2022 12:14PM

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

screams in lesbian

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

I loved it, the change of format for this one was also nice. Makes me wish for them to be able to adopt just so we could get a spinoff in the future or something haha.

Sakurako has already made it clear she wants to have Kasumi's babies!

last edited at Apr 3, 2022 12:56PM

Iu0x5sm
joined Nov 23, 2015

YES

The YuriWitch
Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

YEEEEESSS!!! FINALLY!! IT'S BEEN YEARS!!!

Holy shit, and KASUMI was the one who went for it?! The first real kiss?! YOU GO GIRL!!!

Haaaaaa...that is something I was genuinely not expecting.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

And on a completely different note--what, even Japanese corporations have "club activities"? WTF?

I don't recall hearing about such before so dunno how common it is, but it did strike me as a bit wierd- but then I thought its not much different than how in America a company might have a bowling team or a quiz team etc.

last edited at Apr 3, 2022 2:57PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.