Forum › Miss Sunflower discussion

joined May 1, 2015

Fuuko doesn't know how to feel about the closeness of Ms. sunflower and her sister.That is cute.
Fuuko should just go after Matsuri's friend (the fashionista) if she feels lonely.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

She's jealous of Himawari san for seeing a side of Matsuri that she doesn't know and she's jealous of Matsuri for getting such a beautiful wife.. It's hard, very hard

joined Jan 13, 2021

Matsuri: All these people keep asking me if I'm gonna be the next Miss Sunflower, but I just wanna be the first Mrs. Sunflower!

Kaoru, holding back tears: I miss Sunflower so much.

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Grandpa's bookery! We finally find out who owned it before the first Ms. Sunflower!

joined May 1, 2015

So Yuu and the previous Miss sunflower were close in age.
Interesting

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

[Pokes the link with a long stick and takes a peek with one eye] Oh, good, it's not an April Fool's prank.

Ehem, guess we now know who the previous previous Ms(?) Sunflower was.
Kaoru having a thing for High Schooler Ms. Sunflower was kinda funny.
And we need more of Middle Schooler Yuu-sensei.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

Oh good it wasn't an April Fools...I swear this day gives me trust issues.

That was fluffy and nice. Got to see a little bit of the original Miss Sunflower's past.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Man, those first couple color pictures are absolutely gorgeous.

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

Thank god this chapter wasn’t tagged Bionicle.

It’s touching how in love Yuu-sensei still is with Miss Sunflower. Her quiet devotion to her is one of my favorite parts of this series.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Suddenly, grandpa. More information coming out about the past of the store.

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Mildly disappointed it wasn't an April Fool's release since this year has had incredible entries, but it's still Himawari-san so who cares. Thanks for the update~

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

ch57.5 pg 176, "to" -> "too"

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Suddenly, grandpa. More information coming out about the past of the store.

Yes, we may even be creeping closer to an answer to my (irrelevant or at least divergent) question about the capitalization and cash flow of the present Sunflower Bookery.

But if that turns into a yakuza loan-shark arc I’m going to be bummed.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Yes, we may even be creeping closer to an answer to my (irrelevant or at least divergent) question about the capitalization and cash flow of the present Sunflower Bookery.

Sunflower and Wolf

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

Sunflower and Wolf

This made me more excited than it probably should have.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Sunflower and Wolf

This made me more excited than it probably should have.

The side story we never knew we wanted.

Dynasty
joined Mar 17, 2022

This chapter was lovely.

First we get a full colour page, then Miss Sunflower keeps showing that Matsuri is the exception to all the walls she put up in her life.

Precious as heck <3

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Sooo...page 24, bottom right, shadow Miss Sunflower in a bikini?? Calling about making summer plans?? Beach chapter next?? I'm excited to see Matsuri's reaction to Miss Sunflower in a bikini!!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Sooo...page 24, bottom right, shadow Miss Sunflower in a bikini?? Calling about making summer plans?? Beach chapter next?? I'm excited to see Matsuri's reaction to Miss Sunflower in a bikini!!

I'm excited to see my reaction to Miss Sunflower in a bikini--quite the silhouette there.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

How rare; author thought of the same pun ...

joined Jan 14, 2020

Seems like everyone around them is shipping Matsuri/Sunflower.

What pun?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Seems like everyone around them is shipping Matsuri/Sunflower.

What pun?

matsuri = festival

joined Jan 14, 2020

I don't see how it's a pun rather than simply a translation. I am sleep deprived today so maybe dumber than usual.

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Is it just me or the art's been getting a tad... spicier, lately.
I mean, we're getting more bath scenes and shots that really show off the girls' figures.
Oh, well, that's certainly not a bad thing, if you ask me.
Matsuri's air drums sure were funny. And a good excuse for Miss Sunflower to have her first couple phone call.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Is it just me or the art's been getting a tad... spicier, lately.
I mean, we're getting more bath scenes and shots that really show off the girls' figures.
Oh, well, that's certainly not a bad thing, if you ask me.

In general you're probably not wrong, although my feeling is that it's part of a gentle (as everything in this series is gentle) movement toward showing Matsuri as more of a young woman as opposed to a kid (I mean, she still seems small and young in most panels, but recent chapters seem to make a point of having a couple shots of her looking more mature) as well as showing more of Miss Sunflower's cute side. (And there's no doubt that Fuuko's grown into quite the cutie.)

So like a move from "Unspiced" to "Mild," maybe?

To reply you must either login or sign up.