Forum › My Younger Senpai discussion

joined Mar 26, 2021

Wait did she just get back to her present time? That intersting.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Aaand I believe the next chapter will wrap up
the manga series. A cliffhanger time skip… that’s a new one to me.

I really wanted to see the self-cest threesome, because I don’t recall something like it happening before on this website. Maybe I’ll have to look it up through “clone” tag. Anyways, this has been an outlandish romp in the past. The mangaka did good with this series.

Edit: Oh, there are plenty of self-cest threesomes on the website. My favorite is “Pink Planet”—the sci-fi setting was cool.

last edited at Feb 11, 2022 2:46AM

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

That was very effective. Kind of, everything is going well now and ... bam. Back to where you were.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

See, when it started to look like Nanasawa wasn't going to go back to the present, I felt bad for older, original timeline Seto. Like, from her perspective, she got divorced, immediately got in touch with the cute Kouhai she used to crush on, then after one kind-of-date where nothing happened, Nanasawa fucks off to the past and spins off an alternate timeline, leaving her alone.

But now that she's possibly back, I feel bad for YOUNG Seto, because she honestly seemed pretty freaking happy with her two Nanasawas, and then one of them just up and vanished on her!

last edited at Feb 13, 2022 1:12AM

Licentious Lantern
Lantern%202
joined Sep 17, 2021

A very random point to timeslip back. It didn't even involve playground equipment this time, very inconsistent!
I wonder how it will turn out. There are about a dozen different time travel theories going on right now, but what will get us the maximum wish fulfillment? That is the real question.

last edited at Feb 11, 2022 4:37AM

Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

Man, I didn't know this universe had a cosmic law against selfcest threesomes. Total buzzkill

(if it means getting to see big Seto lewded tho, I'm 100% for it)

joined May 29, 2021

You had one job, manga! Just one! A Selfcest threesome. That’s all I wanted. Then she could go back but noooooo. Honestly what was even the point of her dating both at once if nothing was going to be done with it? Her going back to the future was just so random and sudden. Going back in time via masturbation made no sense, but at least she was actually doing something and didn’t slip back between scenes.

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

I bet it was all a dream, lol

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I’m quite touched by the continuing efforts of Dynasty readers to have this make sense and to predict future events by extrapolating from the evidence of the past, when in fact the entire series has worked by the fundamental principle that “things happen because reasons.”

That’s rather its glory at this point.

joined Jun 11, 2020

Maybe she will go back to past when she remember what she did to younger seto, it seems like she lost her memories or it is only a dream. But id like to see adult seto and nanasawa doing some action haha

Bsys
joined Jun 22, 2019

Though speaking of Citrus, the manga isnt particularly ecchi, it has a Lot more Focus on angst and drama so its a bit wierd that it ended Up in that position

Sorry for late reply, but yeah thinking about it that's true. I guess it's more in how the series presents itself with enticing pictures of beautiful girls. On the other hand there is Bloom in to You which presents itself as a serious rom/drama series, but when you actually read it's full of pictures of cute girls kissing. I snicker a bit at how that ended up in such a position while Sakura Trick is viewed as low brow.

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Though speaking of Citrus, the manga isnt particularly ecchi, it has a Lot more Focus on angst and drama so its a bit wierd that it ended Up in that position

Sorry for late reply, but yeah thinking about it that's true. I guess it's more in how the series presents itself with enticing pictures of beautiful girls. On the other hand there is Bloom in to You which presents itself as a serious rom/drama series, but when you actually read it's full of pictures of cute girls kissing. I snicker a bit at how that ended up in such a position while Sakura Trick is viewed as low brow.

I think that's a weird takeaway from Bloom Into You. The amount of cute girls kissing in Bloom Into You as a percentage of the story or of chapters is a lot less than the drama or romance of the series.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I think that's a weird takeaway from Bloom Into You. The amount of cute girls kissing in Bloom Into You as a percentage of the story or of chapters is a lot less than the drama or romance of the series.

In fact that's the weirdest read of Bloom Into You I've ever seen.

• It's true--in Citrus there's a gap between the steamy covers and spot illos and the actual content of the manga.

• But in YagaKimi there's an absolute congruence between the covers and the content--a few more kisses inside, but the proportion of "relationship" to "physical intimacy" is . . . vast.

• My Younger Senpai: exactly what it says on the tin--big boobs and groping 24/7.

last edited at Feb 11, 2022 10:34AM

joined Jan 6, 2017

YagaKimi only has a total of 15 kisses (I just skimmed through it but I think I didn't miss any). Also, most of them are relevant to the main story in some way so they're a part of the rom/drama
1 in Volume 1; 1 in Volume 2; 5 in Volume 3; 2 in Volume 4; 0 in Volume 5, with one attempt that was rejected; 1 in Volume 6; 1 in Volume 7 (in the Miyako x Riko extra); 4 in Volume 8

joined Apr 2, 2018

You had one job, manga! Just one! A Selfcest threesome. That’s all I wanted. Then she could go back but noooooo. Honestly what was even the point of her dating both at once if nothing was going to be done with it? Her going back to the future was just so random and sudden. Going back in time via masturbation made no sense, but at least she was actually doing something and didn’t slip back between scenes.

I share your passion and anger.

joined Feb 10, 2022

I mean, you should wait for the other chapters to see what really happen. All this time I've been thinking that she was dreaming this while sleeping in the park all drunk. Next chapter will be free to read soon so maybe the author is gonna explain what happened maybe. I dont mind how this end with a poly relationship or her past self with the past Aya. But I got the feeling that this wasnt unexpected, and I agree if shes gonna go back to the future(where I think Aya succeeded as an actress, she never got married, and started dating the nana of that time) I wanna see the same 3some lol but anyway we have to wait until then

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Boooooo. It was thiiis close to greatness, dammit.

10466e3de
joined Oct 25, 2014

if shes gonna go back to the future(where I think Aya succeeded as an actress, she never got married, and started dating the nana of that time) I wanna see the same 3some lol but anyway we have to wait until then

If she went back to the present, she will be the only Nanasawa around. The threesome is only possible in the past.

joined Nov 17, 2021

While all this speculation on the future is interesting, I'd actually like to discuss the current chapter. What I wonder is how Seto got roped into letting the two Nanas do this sham interview and then strip her on top of it. She knew what they were trying to do, and yet she just went along with it anyway.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

if shes gonna go back to the future(where I think Aya succeeded as an actress, she never got married, and started dating the nana of that time) I wanna see the same 3some lol but anyway we have to wait until then

If she went back to the present, she will be the only Nanasawa around. The threesome is only possible in the past.

As I keep saying, this story has committed to absolutely nothing in regard to time travel (except that people are amazing cool with the concept—“You time-slipped? Oh, well, that explains that!”)

So everything is still on the table—alternate timelines, multiple identities in the same timeline, whatever, and this timeline could theoretically include both Hair-Dyed OL Nanasawa as well as Dorky Glasses Nanasawa.

All I’m saying is that if anyone were to object to any development whatsoever in this story, “But that wouldn’t make sense!”, the story would likely reply, “Hold my beer!”

joined Feb 10, 2022

While all this speculation on the future is interesting, I'd actually like to discuss the current chapter. What I wonder is how Seto got roped into letting the two Nanas do this sham interview and then strip her on top of it. She knew what they were trying to do, and yet she just went along with it anyway.

They just offer to help her with the interview soecially the older Nana who is supposed to have experience in Job interview but you know they are the same, meaning they are horny lol But yea the questions they were asking nothing to do with the job she wants. She couldnt refuse to their request cause she likes doing lewd things, I guess they were just teasing her but when she said she do it to herself while thinking about them, that was what made their hornymeter go crazy(Judging the face they made when she said that). But as I said she likes doing that kind of thing but she is shy. She used to be serious but the older Nana was the one who made her see how those things make her feel good.

last edited at Feb 11, 2022 4:31PM

Nishikino-maki-and-ayase-eri-3-love-live-school-idol-project-37571467-350-197(1)
joined Dec 1, 2018

Senpais future has changed, shes dating now her past herself and there is no men anymore so shes back in her time. Would be a really Bad plot^^

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Well,nothing we can do about the time jump but I just hope we get some light on their hot friends' present selfs too who were really influenced by their horniness

last edited at Feb 11, 2022 7:09PM

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I bet it was all a dream, lol

The plot thickens

joined Jan 14, 2020

Unless young Nanasawa came forward in time. Or young Seto. Or both. Double-selfcest foursome?

To reply you must either login or sign up.