Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

joined Oct 22, 2021

What is it with anime girls and cockroaches? They're not even in the top ten scariest bugs imo.

Cockroaches are a real plague in Japan. I suspect it might be similar in china. I live in europe, and while I've seen them a handful of times, it was when I was a kid and I would play in very unhygenic places, usually outside. In Japan I lived in 3 apartments, every single one had cockroaches. And some of them were relatively new.

Which is also why I moved out of a place that had tatami mats. Sleeping on the ground level when these things are there... brrrr....

6f26d68ee1a36aae713ea761c5e939e5
joined Jul 18, 2017

mr. roach is a yuri fan

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

This chat is horny as hell, damn.
Anyway, this story’s pretty cute.

The horny is in every one of us, always waiting for something to awaken it

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

What is it with anime girls and cockroaches? They're not even in the top ten scariest bugs imo.

The scary part is that you find them everywhere

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I lived in a house with a lot of cockroaches as a kid, and it's not so much that they are scary, but rather repulsive. Other beetles and even spiders have that redeeming quality of somehow connecting to the nature outside, so they feel "clean", for lack of a better word, as long as you don't look too closely at them. But cockroaches, man, they live in our houses and feed on our dirt. They're like everything ugly we like to pretend about us doesn't exist, but can skitter around and jump in our face whenever we least expect it.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Kanelel posted:

The species native to Japan are particularly big, black and can fly. They are a lot more disgusting than in other countries. They are endemic there, because they adapted to the climate and they come out as early as April and love the hot and humid summer in Japan. If you have a dark and slightly damp place in your house, they are probably hiding there.

Absolutely no place is guaranteed to be roach free, even new apartments. But the Japanese hate them just as much as anyone (they are often obsessed with cleanliness) and have a wide array of products to kill them available.

664cf739-1617-40c1-9f8a-ab01b71652f9%202
joined Sep 28, 2021

That cockroach really said yuri rights

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Evie very cute this chapter TSKR

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

Ngl, I thought this was gonna be Elsa awakening to her bully side but it’s just her being gay and fawning over Yvonne like usual

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

Kanelel posted:

The species native to Japan are particularly big, black and can fly. They are a lot more disgusting than in other countries. They are endemic there, because they adapted to the climate and they come out as early as April and love the hot and humid summer in Japan. If you have a dark and slightly damp place in your house, they are probably hiding there.

Absolutely no place is guaranteed to be roach free, even new apartments. But the Japanese hate them just as much as anyone (they are often obsessed with cleanliness) and have a wide array of products to kill them available.

I looked them up. There go my plans to visit Japan...

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

that was cute XD

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

i thank you for this one time,***-san

well,i would at least wash part of my body that they touched 3 times....they landed on my face once...ugh....

last edited at Feb 2, 2022 5:13AM

joined Apr 8, 2021

this chapter needed a trigger warning holy hell

joined Apr 8, 2021

nothing to do with anime, i would literally die if one crawled on me

i've only directly touched one once in my life, when i accidentally stepped on a dead one, and it's still a traumatic memory many years later

they aren't "scary", they're disgusting. by far the most repulsive, filthy, vile things nature has to offer. just looking at them makes my eyes feel violated. what they lack in physical danger they make up tenfold with psychological damage

catsfootironclaw
Imagem_2021-10-09_150323
joined Oct 9, 2021

Cute!

GiantEnemyShark
Stupidruby
joined Dec 30, 2017

Confrontation with the "C" vs Yvonne.

The "C" won...

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Confrontation with the "C" vs Yvonne.

The "C" won...

Honjistu Elsa no kachi desu

last edited at Feb 2, 2022 9:12AM

i've only directly touched one once in my life, when i accidentally stepped on a dead one, and it's still a traumatic memory many years later

they aren't "scary", they're disgusting. by far the most repulsive, filthy, vile things nature has to offer. just looking at them makes my eyes feel violated. what they lack in physical danger they make up tenfold with psychological damage

Agreed! Where I use to live there were lots of water bugs because we were below sea level, but I had just moved there so I didn’t know about them. I saw ONE in my apartment on a rainy night and I bolted out the front door and ran to my car and my girlfriend died laughing and pulled out the raid and killed it(she was from there) , I kid you not my heart left my body.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

REVERSAL OF DOMINATION!

Player Elsa Dorothy has unlocked a new kink.

Licentious Lantern
Lantern%202
joined Sep 17, 2021

G-san has always been a consistent wingman across the ages. Where there are easily scared girls there must be a G-san who drives them into the arms of their crushes. Thank you for your service G-san!

Do not look up botflies if you wish to keep your sanity.

last edited at Feb 2, 2022 10:36AM

joined May 22, 2014

Do not look up botflies if you wish to keep your sanity

Why are you baiting my curiosity like this

joined Jan 11, 2014

Agreed! Where I use to live there were lots of water bugs because we were below sea level, but I had just moved there so I didn’t know about them. I saw ONE in my apartment on a rainy night and I bolted out the front door and ran to my car and my girlfriend died laughing and pulled out the raid and killed it(she was from there) , I kid you not my heart left my body.

I just looked up water bugs and I hate you

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

The villainess system missed an opportunity with Yvonne in that state of mind, might have actually succeeded in getting her to choose something other than the easiest task.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Y'all hating on janitorial bugs cleaning up after humans filthy asses, smh. :V

Elsa has some good reactions to Yvonne being useless this chapter. I hope they make some progress soon...

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Not gonna lie, I was more worried about those porcelain plates than about Yvonne. I thought for sure the girls were going to spend all afternoon picking broken shards from the floor. Good thing Yvonne, even scared, retained a firm grip on them.

To reply you must either login or sign up.