Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

joined Jan 11, 2014

So I read up to CH 102 of the Chinese novel but I actually never went back to check how the watersports section turned out and I'm glad to see there were no accidents. Apparently Elsa's supposed to have brown hair but I like that they made it red in this version.

Can confirm this does not turn kinky nor does Yvonne awaken a secret S. Very wholesome

Are you reading machine translations or is there somewhere where 100 chapters have been translated? I can only see 5 here.

No there's none translated up to that far :(. I'm reading it since I can understand Mandarin

I have to ask. WHEN DO THEY KISSSSSSS!

Okay so the chapters in the novel and the comic don't completely align (Ch 15 in the novel is when the cockroach is first brought up iirc). But they kiss on chapter forty eight and its gay as shit cause (bout to spoil how they kiss)

The translation would be:
"Y-Yvonne-?" Elsa was flustered. This was the first time Yvonne took initiative outside her dreams, so it all felt a bit unreal.

“Don’t say anything.” Yvonne hooked her arms around Elsa’s neck. For once, Yvonne wasn’t shying away. She looked straight at Elsa. “I’m also…quite timid.”

Elsa could tell what she said was true. In the dimly lit interior, even underneath Yvonne's golden hair, Elsa saw that her ears were glowing red.

Although still the tsundere and awkward lady, Yvonne was different today

“You want to…?” Yvonne asked softly. The distance between them became smaller with a pull of her wrist. “If you want it…then kindly stop talking.” Elsa knew Yvonne wished to sound tough, but the words still sounded gentle to her.

Is this truly not a dream? Can a happiness like this really be within reach for Elsa? Yvonne was so beautiful. Elsa wanted to pinch her cheeks to make sure she wasn’t dreaming. Only when Yvonne’s hand slid from her neck to cup her face did it hit Elsa this was all real. Holding back the agitation in her chest, Elsa held her breath and was ready to greet the awkward and gentle gift awaiting her.

The distance between their lips shortened, until finally, they touched.

Translation over. And then they made out for a while until they couldn’t breath and Yvonne went, “....One more time?” And then I deceased. A little translation note is that when Yvonne goes “If you want to…then kindly stop talking.” She actually says “想要的话,就乖乖的闭上嘴吧。” Which literally translates into “If you want it, then obediently stop talking.” Obediently here has a connotation of being used to praise kids for being well behaved and listening to their elders. It sounds a lot less hardcore dom in chinese than it does in English. In Chinese, it’s just a hint of super soft power dynamics and Yvonne being the commanding noble lady she is, which I thought was nice but couldn’t be directly implied in English without it sounding super bad.

Also yes the literal word tsundere was used in this. The writing ain't exactly classical literature but it's still cute as shit.

last edited at Jan 26, 2022 3:01AM

joined Aug 13, 2021

God I wanna click on that spoiler so bad

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Just read this all in one night and im hooked and need more!!

I was so shocked that watersports almost just happened but i aint complaining. Thats my fetish.

Where is the orgasm denial task? Cuz that can be seen as bullying lul

joined Dec 13, 2018

Surprised at the number of people into watersports.

Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

Wow so many black lines, must. not. clicc.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Cute.

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

These two are so damn adorable

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

Poor Elsa is literally dying there and the ultra-dense tsundere has no idea what she's doing

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

so luckily this series does not actually pivot into piss kink territory but Elsa sure thinks Yvonne has got some weird interests now. haha

I read the spoiler. I regret nothing.

Istockphoto-615619820-170667a%20-%20copy
joined Nov 1, 2021

Same here

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Soooo... aren't they just married at this point?

joined Mar 20, 2012

I am reading the novel with machine translation and on one side it's terrible and I can only understand about 50% of what is going on, on the other side at least I know the main plot points now.

Darknight_Sinada
Profile%20picture
joined Jul 13, 2021

So I read up to CH 102 of the Chinese novel but I actually never went back to check how the watersports section turned out and I'm glad to see there were no accidents. Apparently Elsa's supposed to have brown hair but I like that they made it red in this version.

Can confirm this does not turn kinky nor does Yvonne awaken a secret S. Very wholesome

Are you reading machine translations or is there somewhere where 100 chapters have been translated? I can only see 5 here.

No there's none translated up to that far :(. I'm reading it since I can understand Mandarin

I have to ask. WHEN DO THEY KISSSSSSS!

Okay so the chapters in the novel and the comic don't completely align (Ch 15 in the novel is when the cockroach is first brought up iirc). But they kiss on chapter forty eight and its gay as shit cause (bout to spoil how they kiss)

"Y-Yvonne-?" Elsa was flustered. This was the first time Yvonne took initiative outside her dreams, so it all felt a bit unreal.

“Don’t say anything.” Yvonne hooked her arms around Elsa’s neck. For once, Yvonne wasn’t shying away. She looked straight at Elsa. “I’m also…quite timid.”

Elsa could tell what she said was true. In the dimly lit interior, even underneath Yvonne's golden hair, Elsa saw that her ears were glowing red.

“You want to…?” Yvonne asked softly. The distance between them became smaller with a pull of her wrist. “If you want it…then kindly stop talking.” Elsa knew Yvonne wished to sound tough, but the words still sounded gentle to her.

Is this truly not a dream? Can a happiness like this really be within reach for Elsa? Yvonne was so beautiful. Elsa wanted to pinch her cheeks to make sure she wasn’t dreaming. Only when Yvonne’s hand slid from her neck to cup her face did it hit Elsa this was all real. Holding back the agitation in her chest, Elsa held her breath and was ready to greet the awkward and gentle gift awaiting her.

Translation over. And then they made out for a while until they couldn’t breath and Yvonne went, “....One more time?” And then I deceased. A little translation note is that when Yvonne goes “If you want to…then kindly stop talking.” She actually says “想要的话,就乖乖的闭上嘴吧。” Which literally translates into “If you want it, then obediently stop talking.” Obediently here has a connotation of being used to praise kids for being well behaved and listening to their elders. It sounds a lot less hardcore dom in chinese than it does in English. In Chinese, it’s just a hint of super soft power dynamics and Yvonne being the commanding noble lady she is, which I thought was nice but couldn’t be directly implied in English without it sounding super bad.

Also yes the literal word tsundere was used in this. The writing ain't exactly classical literature but it's still cute as shit.

thank you!

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

You must be something from Heaven. Thanks!!!

joined Sep 7, 2021

this isn't that reverse harem isekai that was animated with season 2 just recently is it.. It can't be, the title is really throwing me off. XD
I'll look it up just incase.

joined Oct 2, 2021

Surprised at the number of people into watersports.

Who doesn't love getting wet at the beach.

joined Dec 3, 2017

god bless that TL, i read the novel in mtl and it had the general idea but nothing beats an actual translation

Received_330739178846629
joined Jan 15, 2022

Same here. I'm actually satisfied

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

Victory for both of them

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

thank you very much :D

2232-2
joined Nov 13, 2017

A most wickedly evil thing she could do is orgasm denial while tribbing.

9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

This chat is horny as hell, damn.
Anyway, this story’s pretty cute.

Anime%20girl%20bong%20small
joined Jan 1, 2022

What is it with anime girls and cockroaches? They're not even in the top ten scariest bugs imo.

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

What is it with anime girls and cockroaches? They're not even in the top ten scariest bugs imo.

I'm not an anime girl nor have I ever actually seen a live cockroach, but I think if I did I would just die on the spot. Or move. The house belongs to the cockroach now and who are we to say otherwise?

To reply you must either login or sign up.