Forum › Please Bully Me, Miss Villainess! discussion

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

she's feeling excited lol

i can feel this,i always trying to hold it in when my family is using the bathroom,sitting somewhere actually helped me

sitting on you?...i don't think that's a good idea,Yvonne...

last edited at Jan 19, 2022 1:49AM

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

i kinda like the Vilainess system lol

it's good for our yuri development

Received_330739178846629
joined Jan 15, 2022

Yes I agree.

joined Oct 2, 2021

Evie, open up and say ahhhh...

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I am now fully expecting the classical assignment at some point.

joined Jun 3, 2014

omoroshi kink unlocked

Image_2022-10-30_015926894
joined Jun 3, 2021

are we sure that system isn’t a masochist kink developer instead of one that promotes villainy…

Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

sit on me

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Elsa is definetly going to think she has a golden shower and humiliation fetish after this lol.

joined Dec 13, 2018

omoroshi kink unlocked

yanbai

joined Apr 8, 2021

idk man, this veered from wholesome to fetish material in 0.2 seconds. whiplash inducing

Compressjpg20220512_150101
joined Jan 22, 2022

Yum

61f8f9de6afa98bcb0f186a1_736_640_20945%20(1)
joined Mar 25, 2021

I'm glad the flashback explanation to Elsa's obsession with Yvonne's bullying makes sense. The way Evie bullies here is quite... heart fluttering. If this was rated a bit more maturely, it'd be a sight lmao.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Oh my! We finally found Elsa’s line haha! Though she is still completely in love with Evie, just gotta break through the dense mass of oblivious that is Yvonne.

Gfkenr4j2k-2
joined Aug 7, 2019

$500 she said "watersports" in the last speech bubble.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Crisis averted, no piss today

joined Jan 11, 2014

So I read up to CH 102 of the Chinese novel but I actually never went back to check how the watersports section turned out and I'm glad to see there were no accidents. Apparently Elsa's supposed to have brown hair but I like that they made it red in this version.

Can confirm this does not turn kinky nor does Yvonne awaken a secret S. Very wholesome

last edited at Jan 25, 2022 11:22PM

joined May 1, 2015

Disappointed with the lack of waterworks.
Still pretty cute though.

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

So I read up to CH 102 of the Chinese novel but I actually never went back to check how the watersports section turned out and I'm glad to see there were no accidents. Apparently Elsa's supposed to have brown hair but I like that they made it red in this version.

Can confirm this does not turn kinky nor does Yvonne awaken a secret S. Very wholesome

Are you reading machine translations or is there somewhere where 100 chapters have been translated? I can only see 5 here.

joined Jan 11, 2014

Are you reading machine translations or is there somewhere where 100 chapters have been translated? I can only see 5 here.

No there's none translated up to that far :(. I'm reading it since I can understand Mandarin

Darknight_Sinada
Profile%20picture
joined Jul 13, 2021

No there's none translated up to that far :(. I'm reading it since I can understand Mandarin

I have to ask. WHEN DO THEY KISSSSSSS!

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Man, the Bulgarian I know is totally useless for this. I'm jealous.

joined Oct 2, 2021

I have to ask. WHEN DO THEY KISSSSSSS!

Every night, when they hop into bed together.

joined Aug 17, 2021

Since Elsa didn't want to powder her nose with Yvonne, I guess she will pick some flowers outside

To reply you must either login or sign up.