Forum › Posts by Darknight_Sinada

Darknight_Sinada
Profile%20picture
joined Jul 13, 2021

I cant tell if there dating or just good friends...

I can tell there getting closer and closer but have they past the fresh hold?

the line gets blurrier and blurrier.

Darknight_Sinada
Profile%20picture
joined Jul 13, 2021

So I read up to CH 102 of the Chinese novel but I actually never went back to check how the watersports section turned out and I'm glad to see there were no accidents. Apparently Elsa's supposed to have brown hair but I like that they made it red in this version.

Can confirm this does not turn kinky nor does Yvonne awaken a secret S. Very wholesome

Are you reading machine translations or is there somewhere where 100 chapters have been translated? I can only see 5 here.

No there's none translated up to that far :(. I'm reading it since I can understand Mandarin

I have to ask. WHEN DO THEY KISSSSSSS!

Okay so the chapters in the novel and the comic don't completely align (Ch 15 in the novel is when the cockroach is first brought up iirc). But they kiss on chapter forty eight and its gay as shit cause (bout to spoil how they kiss)

The translation would be:
"Y-Yvonne-?" Elsa was flustered. This was the first time Yvonne took initiative outside her dreams, so it all felt a bit unreal.

“Don’t say anything.” Yvonne hooked her arms around Elsa’s neck. For once, Yvonne wasn’t shying away. She looked straight at Elsa. “I’m also…quite timid.”

Elsa could tell what she said was true. In the dimly lit interior, even underneath Yvonne's golden hair, Elsa saw that her ears were glowing red.

Although still the tsundere and awkward lady, Yvonne was different today

“You want to…?” Yvonne asked softly. The distance between them became smaller with a pull of her wrist. “If you want it…then kindly stop talking.” Elsa knew Yvonne wished to sound tough, but the words still sounded gentle to her.

Is this truly not a dream? Can a happiness like this really be within reach for Elsa? Yvonne was so beautiful. Elsa wanted to pinch her cheeks to make sure she wasn’t dreaming. Only when Yvonne’s hand slid from her neck to cup her face did it hit Elsa this was all real. Holding back the agitation in her chest, Elsa held her breath and was ready to greet the awkward and gentle gift awaiting her.

The distance between their lips shortened, until finally, they touched.

Translation over. And then they made out for a while until they couldn’t breath and Yvonne went, “....One more time?” And then I deceased. A little translation note is that when Yvonne goes “If you want to…then kindly stop talking.” She actually says “想要的话,就乖乖的闭上嘴吧。” Which literally translates into “If you want it, then obediently stop talking.” Obediently here has a connotation of being used to praise kids for being well behaved and listening to their elders. It sounds a lot less hardcore dom in chinese than it does in English. In Chinese, it’s just a hint of super soft power dynamics and Yvonne being the commanding noble lady she is, which I thought was nice but couldn’t be directly implied in English without it sounding super bad.

Also yes the literal word tsundere was used in this. The writing ain't exactly classical literature but it's still cute as shit.

thank you!

Darknight_Sinada
Profile%20picture
joined Jul 13, 2021

So I read up to CH 102 of the Chinese novel but I actually never went back to check how the watersports section turned out and I'm glad to see there were no accidents. Apparently Elsa's supposed to have brown hair but I like that they made it red in this version.

Can confirm this does not turn kinky nor does Yvonne awaken a secret S. Very wholesome

Are you reading machine translations or is there somewhere where 100 chapters have been translated? I can only see 5 here.

No there's none translated up to that far :(. I'm reading it since I can understand Mandarin

I have to ask. WHEN DO THEY KISSSSSSS!

Darknight_Sinada
Profile%20picture
joined Jul 13, 2021

thank you so much for your hard work and translations.

Darknight_Sinada
riverFlower discussion 17 Dec 14:58
Profile%20picture
joined Jul 13, 2021

Thank you so much for your hard work and translations.

last edited at Dec 17, 2021 2:59PM