Forum › Jyoshikou Dakara Safe discussion

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Ladies and gentlemen, it was an honor to follow this manga along with you all, may we meet again soon

joined Oct 30, 2018

Well that series was certainly something... could've had a lot of improvements but it is what it is

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

It was a very nice ride. A bit forced the drama with the other girl, but at least the author managed to pull some char development out of it.

All in all it’s a nice story to reas, and it’s much better than many others out other some people would call “classic yuri”. Also, the art style is amazing. Hope we can see more from this author in the future.

20220617_152146
joined Apr 2, 2020

It's a girl's high school so it's okay.. I loved this, been a long journey but glad to see the happy ending they deserve

last edited at Dec 20, 2021 4:08AM

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Well...I am glad senpais were here to suffer through this with us.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Dating for two years and she never kissed/assaulted her in her sleep? Looks like she learned some self control. Overall for me the series was okay the start, got great with the senpais and then fell of a cliff with all the Mary shenanigans and the ending didn't change much.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

THE RIDE AIN'T OVER?!

Volume four...the future has much promise.

As in the fourth tankobon volume.

Neko%20neko%20neeeeeee
joined Aug 6, 2018

Damn already pervertedness and the teasing.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I didn't know this is what I needed

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

oh my

joined May 24, 2014

Good lord, thank god that momo has nanase. She's as bright as a bag of rocks.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Ok this college horny couple is heaven's sent.

Profile%20picture
joined Jan 23, 2018

Oh wow... yeah, I can get behind this.

joined Jul 8, 2020

Ren and Ginno would be my favorite couple here. They do have the strongest bond after all. I hope more of them.

But Nanase and Momo is not bad either. I feel uncomfortable with how the story begin tho. Well i do understand the feeling of "wanting to tease the one you like" but the bullying just went too far for my liking. Good thing is, they toned it down after that with just slight teasing. Looking past the bullying part, i actually quite like Nanase's character, witty and like to tease people.

But tbh, the whole thing with Mary leave bad taste. Actually, im not against Mary, i feel her part is needed for Momo's and Nanase's development. But the rape and blackmail and perverted stuff, those are just unessecary i think.

But then, once again the whole manga saved by the Ren x Ginno couple lol they're just so cute and i love the dynamic. Hope to see them on college too.

Duck%20gamer
joined Apr 30, 2020

i'm so happy this is continuing

joined Feb 13, 2022

put off finishing this for a while, but after finishing it i think ive come to the conclusion that i hate it.
i thought it was really good for the first half, but as soon as Mary showed up it went up in flames.

you took a light hearted yuri hijinks manga and put in a random NTR rape scene where mary took nanases first time while momo watched and nanase started to actually get off on it, what the hell. Right after one rival subplot is solved, they add another just to get the plot going again. Mary is a scumbag obviously, but this series of chapters also completely ruined nanase for me, for going along with it, then proceeding to forgive her, then having momos friends blame momo for not being clear with her feelings was the final nail in the coffin. Mary did not deserve forgiveness, and definitely did not deserve a 'do over' at being friends with nanase, and Momo deserves better.

i say this as someone who loves angst in yuri, but this was ungodly forced and just made me hate every character involved while feeling bad for momo. The side characters were worth staying around for, but the nanase and momo relationship is forever tainted to me.

Majyofin(1)
joined Feb 14, 2021

The side characters were worth staying around for

Agreed. Would have been nice to have some more content about them, but instead we get this bonus garbage.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I hope we get more of their college arc. Looks fun

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

Wow, confirmed third base with stuff

joined Mar 23, 2022

still waiting for them to do it as well as for the second ship like whennnn??

joined May 24, 2014

Nanase is barely an "adult".

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Ohh, I love that surly look at the end. That's some crestfallen anger right there.

joined May 3, 2014

put off finishing this for a while, but after finishing it i think ive come to the conclusion that i hate it.
i thought it was really good for the first half, but as soon as Mary showed up it went up in flames.

you took a light hearted yuri hijinks manga and put in a random NTR rape scene where mary took nanases first time while momo watched and nanase started to actually get off on it, what the hell. Right after one rival subplot is solved, they add another just to get the plot going again. Mary is a scumbag obviously, but this series of chapters also completely ruined nanase for me, for going along with it, then proceeding to forgive her, then having momos friends blame momo for not being clear with her feelings was the final nail in the coffin. Mary did not deserve forgiveness, and definitely did not deserve a 'do over' at being friends with nanase, and Momo deserves better.

i say this as someone who loves angst in yuri, but this was ungodly forced and just made me hate every character involved while feeling bad for momo. The side characters were worth staying around for, but the nanase and momo relationship is forever tainted to me.

YAP! 1.000.000% AGREEE!!! what a shity way to force romance!!!! really wanna vomit here :/ in the end it was an bad and poorly writen manga, nothing more and nothing less.

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

I liked the ending. Wack ass series with too much sexual harassment, but I liked it overall. Also, I miss Ginno's old hair

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Everyone needs their own lewd pervert in life like Momo.

To reply you must either login or sign up.