Forum › Jyoshikou Dakara Safe discussion

joined May 24, 2014

No second chances to assholes!

Nanase should know better!

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

No second chances to assholes!

Nanase should know better!

I dunno...I think this time, the girl's legit serious about being friends. Not that her past actions are excusable in anyway - she rightfully bears the blame for this new awkward distance - but I think she really does want to try and patch things up this time.

Images%20(3)
joined Aug 6, 2021

Raykokko posted:

Gonna end this here because "this is just a yuri manga" but are you fucking stupid, lmao?

If you won't read what people type for you, don't answer at all you ignorant f. You made a fool out of yourself.

If you can't engage in the future without doing this, then don't engage at all. This is a silly Ecchi manga, it's not remotely worth attacking other people over. Thanks, take care.

Just now saw this with the new update and I will be a bit childish (as is being promoted behaviour it seems) and will say that the other party did the same and even started it, so singling out me makes no sense.

But I still respect your opinion and already stopped either way as the other party was, as already mentioned, just as poorly behaved and condescending :-) I just prefer treating others the way they treat me.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

I think this chapter was mostly about Nanase realizing that she's in the exact same position as Mary rn and she started pitying her. While also grappling with the realization that she might very well be on the receiving end of the "we can only be friends" talk herself soon

last edited at Sep 9, 2021 7:16PM

Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018

I think this chapter was mostly about Nanase realizing that she's in the exact sand position as Mary rn and she started pitying her. While also grappling with the realization that she might very well be on the receiving end of the "we can only be friends" talk herself soon

I think flashback to "Quickly, say that you love me" hints exactly that, my understanding of this chapter was the same as yours

Gfkenr4j2k-2
joined Aug 7, 2019

Well, there goes the disposable character. A stepping stone for the main couple to the end.

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

This chapter really subs me the wrong way like crazy. Might just reread the whole manga to reaffirm my feelings on nanase and mary because I don't know what to think right now.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I might have felt bad for these two if I thought their feelings were genuine. As it stands it feels like another dog and pony show.

Lecture De Cendre
joined May 10, 2021

Feel bad for Mary coz her feelings were actually genuine, she just did something wrong on the previous chap but hope she'll be able to move on and hopefully the author give her other special someone. And as for Nanase keep that up. It is actually good that you know the limits

joined Jan 11, 2018

Yeah these events with Mary feel awkwardly handled and I just simply don't like Mary. What even is the purpose of her character now?

To motivate the main character, despite the fact her purpose should have been over already if the author didn't stretch this crap out (no to mention her being a creepy blackmailer and molester and stalker).

Okay%20magge
joined Mar 5, 2021

fck momo for being a dense I'm in the mary train now

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

fck momo for being a dense I'm in the mary train now

Now this is a take. Although you are right in the sense that they deserve eachother

joined Oct 21, 2013

That's right, Mary. You'll only ever be just her friend with benefits.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Yeah these events with Mary feel awkwardly handled and I just simply don't like Mary. What even is the purpose of her character now?

To motivate the main character, despite the fact her purpose should have been over already if the author didn't stretch this crap out (no to mention her being a creepy blackmailer and molester and stalker).

Yeah that's what I mean, it feels like her purpose should be over...so is the author going to continue with drama involving her? Or is the she just going to be a background third-wheel friend? Her existence as a means of pushing things forward was already poorly handled...and now she's just kind of here...her whole character feels incredibly weird to me.

Also why hasn't Momo confessed already or made plans with Nanase of any kind? She's in "tell Nanase before it's too late" mode...and then just doesn't tell her anything? Now instead of them spending Christmas together...we have Mary spending it with Nanase. This series is so bizarrely written.

last edited at Sep 10, 2021 4:49PM

joined Sep 11, 2021

If you won't read what people type for you, don't answer at all you ignorant f. You made a fool out of yourself.

You are the fool getting all heated over this manga, and even more after writting all that out.
They are YOUNG, that's the only response you need

joined Aug 20, 2021

awww cmon, you're getting avoided for a whole season nanase, just go with Mary damn it, momo only win is on boobs. seriously mary is 1 million times better n cuter than stupid momo.

haaaa, i already can see it. momo will msg nanase or vice versa then this will be a bullshit, confession in christmas eve, then kiss under Christmas tree. after that 1 or 2 chp for ending the manga..

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

awww cmon, you're getting avoided for a whole season nanase, just go with Mary damn it, momo only win is on boobs. seriously mary is 1 million times better n cuter than stupid momo.

haaaa, i already can see it. momo will msg nanase or vice versa then this will be a bullshit, confession in christmas eve, then kiss under Christmas tree. after that 1 or 2 chp for ending the manga..

You have to give me a solide explanation on why someone who nearly rape their crush and sexually assault them is better than someone who have just be oblivious. Mary is a terrible character and her getting a redemption is already too much in my book. I don't really understand how you can defend Mary.

joined Aug 20, 2021

You have to give me a solide explanation on why someone who nearly rape their crush and sexually assault them is better than someone who have just be oblivious. Mary is a terrible character and her getting a redemption is already too much in my book. I don't really understand how you can defend Mary.

hmm,
1st what nanase done to momo is far too worse than what mary done to nanase, so if u hate mary than u despise nanase. with your word, nanase not worthy to get momo.
2nd mary didn't n never intent to rape nanase, and when mary naked, she knows she can't do anything if nanase retaliate to her.
3rd mary only ask for nanase to naked, lay down in a bed, confess to nanase and trying kiss nanase.
4th nanase just stay still, cause she wants to know how momo react to it.
5th the P.E uniform accident is entirely nanase fault rather than strip naked mary on the spot, she can talk mary into it.
6th mary is smarter n gutsy than momo, she bravely enough to confess n apologize to nanase even she knows the chance is 0.

for momo, she is just too stupid, the word "oblivious" is too kind for her. all the kissing, hugging n confession from nanase, i bet momo have iq below 90.
btw she ignores nanase from beginning autumn til Christmas lol. this is what you said better than mary ?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

hmm,
1st what nanase done to momo is far too worse than what mary done to nanase, so if u hate mary than u despise nanase. with your word, nanase not worthy to get momo.
2nd mary didn't n never intent to rape nanase, and when mary naked, she knows she can't do anything if nanase retaliate to her.
3rd mary only ask for nanase to naked, lay down in a bed, confess to nanase and trying kiss nanase.
4th nanase just stay still, cause she wants to know how momo react to it.
5th the P.E uniform accident is entirely nanase fault rather than strip naked mary on the spot, she can talk mary into it.
6th mary is smarter n gutsy than momo, she bravely enough to confess n apologize to nanase even she knows the chance is 0.

for momo, she is just too stupid, the word "oblivious" is too kind for her. all the kissing, hugging n confession from nanase, i bet momo have iq below 90.
btw she ignores nanase from beginning autumn til Christmas lol. this is what you said better than mary ?

1st argument : it's not even toward Momo, that Nanasa done worse worse doesn't mean that what Mary does is acceptable by any mean

2nd : Cause blackmailing someone into getting naked isn't premise to rape situation ? Yeah, that's still sexually assault and blackmail so it's srtill looking bad for Mary

3rd : You forget the part where she blackmail her but i guess it will go against your argumentation

4th : No she stay still because Mary is blackmailing her and don't want to cause trouble for her and Momo. Again, you really forget the blackmail part of the situation.

5th It's still a dick move of Mary. At this point i'm convince you forget on purpose some points to make Mary look good.

6th Sexually assault and blackmail the one you love isn't being smart and gutsy. It's being stupid and forceful. "She apologize" OF COURSE SHE DOES. You realize what she have done or what ?

I don't need further talking to understand that you just have a hate boner for Momo and you're very delusional about what Mary have done.

Not only it's mean for 0 reason other than being mean, Nanase was more sexually harrasing Momo than being cuddly so you can't really expect anyone to take it as romance hint. Like if you grope a girl, bully her and sexually harrase her, i highly doubt she will think you're in love with them, you will be more lucky if she didn't call anyone on you.

You realise what Nanase have done and in what emotional state Momo is ? They're teenagers, just don't expect them toact rationally when it come to love.

I will repeat what i say before but seem to me you just hate Momoto the point of omitting obvious points. Like forgetting what Mary have done and trying to give her a good side.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

The biggest final boss ever, a confession.

joined May 24, 2014

Dum, dum, dum, dum

DUM!

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Well it's about damn time. It only took an absurd amount of outside interference and people pushing them.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Will this actually go through and happen? WILL IT, or will truck-kun turn it all into an isekai xD

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

Plz confess already :DD

Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018

While I agree that Mary's actions in the past were inexcusable, in the last 2 chapter she did good work.

Telling the person you love that they should "go for it", when you're aware that the "target" of "going for it" is not you is not that easy. Learnt that the hard way.

I also think that she really believes in what she's saying - that's not so straightforward as well.

Good luck to the MCs with their confessions next chapter :)

To reply you must either login or sign up.