Forum › Posts by Peep

joined Feb 13, 2022

Kino.

joined Feb 13, 2022

cute bonus chapter. still hate Marie tho

joined Feb 13, 2022

like a lot of the other commenters, im mostly reading this because its by Akashi.
I saw someone compare it to 'cant defy the lonely girl', which is accurate, because i was thinking the same thing while i was reading this. They both had really contrived plots with characters that just went along with the ridiculous plot for no reason despite there being a million better ways to go about doing it, and i felt the same frustration as i was reading that.
i also dont really get any sort of chemistry from the main girls in this series, which might just be me. i really want to like this story, but its starting the feel like a chore. the first chapter was iffy, but i had my hopes, but it just keeps getting drowned out in forced subplots with the tone flopping back and forth, which is jarring considering how well still sick juggled its tone.

joined Feb 13, 2022

i like angst and wish this had continued past just a oneshot. love triangles are always a nice read.
that is as long as its not a cop-out 'back to square one' ending like Nameless Asterism, or a boring poly ending.

also people dont like mao for some reason, but youve got to remember that shes a bundle of bottled up emotions at this point, and on edge.

Peep
Cotton discussion 13 Jun 08:27
joined Feb 13, 2022

even with my yuri goggles on, i dont think this classifies as yuri.
one girl ends up with a boyfriend, and one tries to set the other up with their brother.
sure its to end up living together, but she didnt seem at all upset at the idea, or at the fact that she now has a boyfriend in the first place.

joined Feb 13, 2022

was eagerly awaiting this chapter

Peep
joined Feb 13, 2022

this series is shaping up to be one of my all time favorites

joined Feb 13, 2022

i liked it, and i really dont understand why people are so hard on the ending.
its pretty clear that emi is just really emotionally confused, shes a teenager, its understandable. one kiss isnt going to be a eureka moment, shes still working out her jumbled up feelings. The stuffed animal represented how the girl took the first step for emi who wouldnt take those first steps and was adamant about taking her time.
its nice to have more manga where the girl realizing their feelings isnt depicted as all sunshine and rainbows and more of a mental breakdown. it wasnt perfect but its not a terrible story either

joined Feb 13, 2022

another instance of the childhood friend curse...

joined Feb 13, 2022

so glad this series is finally being picked back up by someone. godspeed

joined Feb 13, 2022

put off finishing this for a while, but after finishing it i think ive come to the conclusion that i hate it.
i thought it was really good for the first half, but as soon as Mary showed up it went up in flames.

you took a light hearted yuri hijinks manga and put in a random NTR rape scene where mary took nanases first time while momo watched and nanase started to actually get off on it, what the hell. Right after one rival subplot is solved, they add another just to get the plot going again. Mary is a scumbag obviously, but this series of chapters also completely ruined nanase for me, for going along with it, then proceeding to forgive her, then having momos friends blame momo for not being clear with her feelings was the final nail in the coffin. Mary did not deserve forgiveness, and definitely did not deserve a 'do over' at being friends with nanase, and Momo deserves better.

i say this as someone who loves angst in yuri, but this was ungodly forced and just made me hate every character involved while feeling bad for momo. The side characters were worth staying around for, but the nanase and momo relationship is forever tainted to me.