Forum › Can't Run From My Student discussion

Shigure%20beach
joined Oct 18, 2017

contrary to most of the above comments, i actually am really liking this so far with the responsible tsundere top prez x useless bottom sensei.

maybe it's because this isnt my usual fare so i'm not burnt out or oversaturated by the tropes.

Yatsude_!
joined Jan 13, 2019

contrary to most of the above comments, i actually am really liking this so far with the responsible tsundere top prez x useless bottom sensei.

Seconding this, I love the sensei character here. Character whose life is a mess + take-charge character gets me every time

Lumity%20kiss%203%20low%20byte
joined Aug 9, 2019

Het!? On my wholesome yuri website!?

Nah but chapter one was nice

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Girl deserves better than this dude.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

i don´t get all the hate the teacher is receiving honestly, people seems to be mad at him for being human. As if he needed to be not only a perfect teacher but also a perfect human being in order to deserve the love of another person

like yes smoking at the work is bad but it seems like he only does it at his break time and doesn´t do it in front of students- He´s serious about hiw work despite his adiction to gacha, he helps students despite being in his break time, he doesn´t get mad fuyuno´s harsh words.

And regarding the joke , like come on, he cracked a joke with a student he´s clearly friends with, not only that but he did it outside school hours, it´s not like he did it at the middle of the class or at the corridor in front of other people, it clearly was an intimate moment between two friends .
Was the joke inappropiate? kinda,
Was as outrageous as people seem to think? i really don´t think so
He´s clearly a flawded man but he´s serious about his work and an all around nice guy

btw thanks daphie for always bringing the good stuff, im always exited whenever you start a new project

last edited at Jan 11, 2022 2:37AM

Tumblr_inline_nmpg2zqwcs1s53ljo_100
joined Apr 4, 2014

Daring to go where nobody on this site has gone before Daphie. This seems super interesting so far but I'm just thinking...how anxiety inducing it is being a single young adult male teacher in a class full of high school girls. Straight from chapter 1 it goes into danger zone so I really wanna see what happens next.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

That plural name though...he going to get the bad kind of rough.

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

i suppose there are worse ways to kickstart this love comedy. If you are broke ass all the time, how do you pay off your debt to your friend? Teach was thinking something like manual labor without thinking beyond that. Which is... obviously his shtick if we look at his patterns so far in just the first chapter: eats junk food, spends all his money on gacha addiction, asking his student to roll gacha for him, smokes in school, plays gacha game in school, list goes on. Consequences of me action, wot?

IMO, that body debt hook felt just a tad forced. The confession just went POP here I am! A bit more builtup would've felt more natural. The inciting trigger being the "oh it must be the ikemen who endorsed the candy that you like" is.... ok? It somehow went from that to "pay off your debt with your body"... Heck of a leap isn't it? Look, borrowed gacha luck debt can lead to that sort of thing and I had seen the pay off worked in that other case, but here, it's lolwtf. Eh. Logic and love comedy. What do I know. Let's see how the teach handle this in the next few chapters first.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Meh. I'm willing to give the het that's posted here a chance because it's usually something novel enough to give a shot but this looks like just a pretty generic installment in the "mediocre dude wish fullfilment" genre of romance and it isn't even a particularly well written example thereof.

Raven%20dialogue%202%20dynasty
joined Jul 23, 2021

From personal experience, teach has got a standoffishness thats appealing to youngsters but not marriage material. Like crush material. Like dmc dante, or if your friend's older sister were a laid back wannabe rockstar. As for why the series could be appealing, watching young girls try is very cute.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Isn't part of the standoffishness appeal that the adult is 'safe'? Because things won't actually happen?

Me%20now%20-%20copy
joined Feb 11, 2013

Girl rly the textbook definition of "I can fix him" lmaooo seems cute so far tho. As always with these, I'm sure there was some sort of life-changing moment that made the girl fall in love with the sensei (albeit a bit overdone but y'all didnt need to roast him so hard lol)

i dont go to this site for het but im gonna start giving them a chance since it seems decently curated. thanks as always

2%20-%20jmdagff
joined Aug 31, 2014

I think the prez skipped a lot of steps right? jejeje
It's sweet and looks interesting

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Ah shit here we go

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

A character this direct is kinda refreshing

last edited at Jan 21, 2022 6:32PM

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Doubt anyone else will say it do I'll say it myself, this is freaking cute. Thanks foe the update as always Daphie <3

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

Doubt anyone else will say it do I'll say it myself, this is freaking cute. Thanks for the update as always Daphie <3

You're welcome! I'm also fawning over how cute this story is!!!

joined Jul 6, 2021

This kind of stuff gets me every time, it's super adorable and I quite love this story so far ❤️

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

I like the archetype of both characters but I don't quite like them. I hope they'll grow on me with later chapter because the story itself is kinda nice

NamiBlueFeather
Riinu
joined Jun 10, 2019

Oh I like this! The teacher got himself a god roll of a student to look after him

joined Jan 14, 2020

Imaginary prez:

"Look, I know he's a nebbish who's like one step up from being a NEET. But I have a serious case of teacher-fetish, and all the better teachers are married or have an actual backbone. Him, I can tame. Fix up. Make my own.

Did I mention being dominant too? Wouldn't he look so cute on a leash and collar?"

Fb99a412e56031b0a8f5568f284d39f1435bb314_hq
joined Nov 19, 2017

I hope this doesn't add unecessary triangles and other love interests, i kinda just wanted to be about these two.

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

The artstyle reminds me of MeneaTheDog.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I am really liking how cute the teacher is.

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

I like this surprisingly much. And at least not yet love triangles. Personal fault, I know. But I have low tolerance for those: I often feel sorry for the third party so it takes the enjoyment.

To reply you must either login or sign up.