Forum › Useless Princesses discussion

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

I'm just wondering....where is the epilogue? I heard someone translated it already but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

You can find it on mangadex. It was done by 0mniscience, not Cyan Steam, which I suppose explains why it hasn't been uploaded here.

It's 0mniessence, and I'm pretty sure the epilogue would not be the same as a doujin release (although I may be wrong, of course).

Yeah, that's what I was thinking just now lol
And I came to check if the first person had replied to find out if they were talking about the final volume epilogue or something

In retrospect, it seems a bit weird that they would say they couldn't find it if they were talking about that, since you can find it literally anywhere....

Edit: Oh, I just realised what the correction of the name was about, thanks, I'll fix it. And to think, I had checked it just before writing it to make sure I got it right...

last edited at Dec 24, 2021 9:23AM

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

And there's also two untranslated chapters about Izumi and Iroha :<

joined Aug 26, 2021

Do you know where to read these? The Japanese version is okay.

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

Do you know where to read these? The Japanese version is okay.

Sadly, I think no one translated them yet. There's only an epilogue chapter on mangadex : P

joined Mar 8, 2020

Ah, 37.5 was the extra i remember reading in storia takeshobo back in september, and hopefully the epilogue one day (unless is that one in mangadex, tho i think that is from the extra edition book?)

last edited at Jan 10, 2022 7:43PM

Licentious Lantern
Lantern%202
joined Sep 17, 2021

I am not always a fan of pairing the spares, but I think Izumi has suffered enough and Iroha has been one of the most positive influences in her life. I don't think they have all that much in common, but this manga has proven time and again that opposites attract and that even just trying to go a bit towards each other's interests can improve a bond considerably. Also now the option of double dates has opened up, which is far better than having two third wheels!

It has to be said, this manga always has really strong crying scenes. And plenty of them to boot. The way characters always show all their emotions is definitely a strength of the work and one of the most memorable parts.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

[37.5] bit of a false start uploading this one. had a few weird issues, but it's fixed now. enjoy cuties.

EDIT: also, if anyone knows why Iroha is talking about 「ラッピング」, i'd love to know.

last edited at Jan 10, 2022 8:11PM

Licentious Lantern
Lantern%202
joined Sep 17, 2021

EDIT: also, if anyone knows why Iroha is talking about 「ラッピング」, i'd love to know.

Is it not [wrapping] rather than [rapping]? I confess I was also very confused when the translation said rap.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

It's not a whole miniseries spinoff like Sayaka got from Bloom Into You, but I'll take it. I liked Izumi from the beginning and I always hoped she would get to find her own happiness, doubly so when she and Iroha started properly interacting with each other.

joined Sep 16, 2020

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

A spare will do

joined Jun 21, 2021

I was surprised this plot line got left dangling after being clearly teased, so it’s nice to see a little closure there

Adashima
joined Sep 3, 2018

Can I be upset about this being so short despite being the only reason I actually looked forward for updates. Main couple just got boring after like 20 chapters and really wanted to see more of Izumi but this just feels like crumbs for us peasants rip. Thanks for translating it though <3

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

Ayyy, would not have felt right if we didn't see this play out properly. Now do Miki because our girl deserved better :(

Gfkenr4j2k-2
joined Aug 7, 2019

I'm going to die if Ajichi decides to makes a spin-off manga about Iroha and Izumi instead of making Dear My Teacher 10.

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

Que this being dragged out for several chapters due to it lovingly living up to it's name
Nah but seriously though I could use a break

00157780.0001b
joined Nov 22, 2021

Huh, the rebound was remarkably quick.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Lovely. And interestingly enough, it's quite similar to the first chapter with Kurokawa and Fujishiro.

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

aww,that's nice

last edited at Jan 11, 2022 8:54AM

7277b022-9e31-4bec-a22e-b7ad36fb501e
joined Sep 5, 2019

Yes Yes YES!

LaPucelleOnGirls
La%20pucelle%2004
joined Apr 12, 2021

Is the best that the author could do in this special..
A better love story than, Kaguya,ahahaha

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Nice

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Awww, it all begins with the weekend date. Godspeed.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Huh, the rebound was remarkably quick.

I mean. Izumi made her peace with the outcome a long time ago, she just needed to get back up from the actual emotional impact.

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

top left panel
And then Kurokawa fell off the stairs and died.

I went back to chapter 34-35, to see what discussion this was a continuation of, 'cause I didn't remember exactly and, god, is it shocking to have all those dramatic faces thrown at you when you're unprepared lol
Also, The Hand returns.
Sometimes I feel like it'd be fun to reread this series just to count how many times The Hand appears XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.