Forum › With that Forbidden Girl in a Forbidden Place discussion

joined Aug 29, 2019

it's finished?
owh,i really like them

I don't think so. This author just puts 'fin' at the end of each chapter.

Same thing happens for Her Kiss - Infectious Lust.

There's one more story in this series already out. I expect it to continue in the future as well, but the author is self-publishing this so it's not like there's a scheduled serialization or plan.

^ This one sparks joy.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Did that nurse up and die on her way back or what?

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I'm guessing she knew what was going on between them and left to give them some space. I think she's a character in another Yorita Miyuki series, but I haven't read it so I don't know what her deal is.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

She's like the nurse at St. Michael's, who only appears when the plot demands. Then she's shoved into sub-space so the ecchi scenes can happen.

joined Jan 14, 2020

"I diagnose a terminal case of yuritis."

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

Its those little moments of happiness that count

Licentious Lantern
Lantern%202
joined Sep 17, 2021

This really is a story of healing more than anything. This plot could have taken a turn for the worse at any point, a generic "We are fooling around to get over our personal pain" kind of deal. It's what both of them told themselves it was at first too, exactly because they couldn't believe they deserved more. Instead they genuinly love each other and form a solid bond.

Outcasts in several ways, but not actually bad people in any way. Kashiwagi who is treated like the worst delinquent is actually the one with more common sense and emotional stability. Kusumi is in a worse place, but she is also more honest about her feelings. Their dynamic is truly charming and this manga oozes cuteness between the pain. Definitely a far better read than what the tags would imply. Glad I read it.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

So so so much potential. Wholesomeness?

Makasete
joined Sep 21, 2016

So wholesome.

joined Oct 23, 2020

Please release more, this is such a good plot ✨

Fdda5bf7eb53d241c2af3362cfcf1420-240x304
joined Oct 2, 2016

I was so scared to find out that it might be one of those "we're just fooling around" plots. I am so happy the author didnt go down that road.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

I almost skipped the series because of the NSFW tag. I'm so glad I didn't.

Wbb-polar%20(3)
joined Dec 12, 2021

Say no to smoking, Say yes to gay

Think like the "Thinker" statue:

is this from pica pau ? lol

Wbb-polar%20(3)
joined Dec 12, 2021

ended so quickly. I thought it was going to explore the family case of the black-haired girl

joined Feb 18, 2015

This really is a story of healing more than anything. This plot could have taken a turn for the worse at any point, a generic "We are fooling around to get over our personal pain" kind of deal. It's what both of them told themselves it was at first too, exactly because they couldn't believe they deserved more. Instead they genuinly love each other and form a solid bond.

Outcasts in several ways, but not actually bad people in any way. Kashiwagi who is treated like the worst delinquent is actually the one with more common sense and emotional stability. Kusumi is in a worse place, but she is also more honest about her feelings. Their dynamic is truly charming and this manga oozes cuteness between the pain. Definitely a far better read than what the tags would imply. Glad I read it.

IKR! From the start, I was impressed by the way Kashiwagi appeared to almost be trying to protect Kasumi from harming herself by stopping her from smoking on the roof, though one of her later comments made it fairly clear that this wasn't the first time she had a crush on a girl, just the first time the other girl felt the same way about her.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

I love this, and then I checked and read others from the same mangaka...her stuff is gooooooooooooood!!

Maxresdefault2
joined Jan 31, 2018

One of those surprising series where the twist is actually wholesome; in the sense that, while the substance of the manga, or the lives of the characters, are rather sad, the outcome is happiness and a sense of fulfillment that both of them can't get anywhere else. It's really really good. Plus, this author's art is phenomenal.

Weiwei
joined Oct 9, 2017

Wholesome manga about broken people. My favorite.

Pat%20dixon3
joined Nov 6, 2021

Wholesome manga about broken people. My favorite.

Yeah totally agree man, add some good drama and scenes that pulls at your heart strings just makes the rest of the yuri so much better. Here for the feels and felted lol

joined Apr 12, 2015

This is really good. I can't describe it well but it hurt so bad but it also hurt so good. Very bittersweet and wholesome. Just like mentioned by the others above, it's a story of broken people healing together. It's the trope of delinquent x honor student but with a different twist. I love the way they both admit they first thought it was fooling around, but developed into something more when they really saw the other and realized that it's more than that.
So wholesome. I hope the author has a very very nice day.

Mitsuki_25_1_40
joined May 7, 2022

That's nice.

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

This story continues in Galette 22 with the other characters appearing in their own series called The Woman in the Infirmary in Galette. At least, I think that's what's going on. That particular series has chapter 6 in Galette 23, my assumption is that it is an independent series, but it is possible that it is chapter 6 of this series.

joined Oct 20, 2022

^
It is another story, but just like all her works, there are crossovers between the characters. For example Kumi is in this one as a supporting character.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

"A pure love between a slightly unhealthy couple." Totally.

joined Aug 29, 2019

Whoa! Another chapter!

To reply you must either login or sign up.