Forum › Pink Ribbon discussion

joined Jun 30, 2017

This is a real sugar bomb. Loved it. Also A-Zhe is a top-tier bro and an ally. May you find your prophesied big-tiddy girlfriend soon.

Kgprv5p
joined Aug 28, 2016

absolutely blessed start to finish!!! it was the perfect length but i'm still going to miss it

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Is there a page missing between 24 and 25? I feel like I'm missing some context.

To me it feels like there's something missing between 22 and 23. Anyone got access to the raws to see if anything was accidentally skipped?

joined Jul 14, 2021

Is there a page missing between 24 and 25? I feel like I'm missing some context.

To me it feels like there's something missing between 22 and 23. Anyone got access to the raws to see if anything was accidentally skipped?

Possible there’s a page missing from the bookwalker version, but more likely that’s my bad for scuffing the tl. Lemme retry. Yuxuan first says ‘我才不管那么多’, literally ‘I don’t care that much’, as in ‘I don’t care what you have to say’. (‘That won’t change anything’ implication vibes) Then she says ‘就算现在说出来怎么样,我还是有想要传达给你的事!’ ‘No matter what happens as a result of saying it out loud (‘cause it hasn’t been said yet), I still have something I want to tell you!’

To be frank I struggled with this part cause I’m a weak CTL lol, sorry for any confusion.

Wbb-polar%20(3)
joined Dec 12, 2021

cute ending

joined May 24, 2019

These are pretty much my feelings as well... conjoined with the fact that the art style is the old 80s-shoujo-style that was my first exposition to Japanese manga, so many years ago, and it's so nostalgic!!! Ah, except that in those old shoujo series the tomboy heroine always ended up with the manly male lead, never with the super feminine girl who was her best friend (and who obviously loved her and obviously was better for her than any guy but always had to give up in the end).

Sakura. Tomoyo. The insufferable guys Sakura kept crushing on—instead of returning Tomoyo's love, as any girl with a lick of sense would've done.
I've still got bitter traumatic memories about this.

Lumiao has a lot of Tomoyo in her personality, especially the drive to dress the boyish girl she loves in cute pretty frilly costumes.

Yurifan Extraordinaire
joined Sep 26, 2021

This series, my god. Short but doesn't drag on, cute as hell, and lolita dresses. Perfection

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

This series, my god. Short but doesn't drag on, cute as hell, and lolita dresses. Perfection

Yeah, people who think it’s rushed, well, that’s true for them, but I think there’s a difference between series that just leave you wanting more and those that leave plot threads hanging or that handwave major issues away in order to get to a happy ending.

I have no strong feelings about lolita dresses one way or the other, but I’ve never seen them deployed to cuter effect than in this one.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Yeah, people who think it’s rushed, well, that’s true for them, but I think there’s a difference between series that just leave you wanting more and those that leave plot threads hanging or that handwave major issues away in order to get to a happy ending.

To me it just felt well planned out. Like there wasn't anything unnecessary. Like a good movie of the perfect length. If you tell a story well, it doesn't need to be longer than this. Nothing about it seemed rushed to me.

Sure I'd love another 10 volumes of these two being adorable, but to me it would detract from the original story which was extremely well told. We'd lose the great pacing.

joined May 23, 2017

Agreed with many of you all. The pacing was great. And as anticipated it's gonna be a short one goddammit I want more. Seeing how the status is still at on going I'm hoping there's a epilogue

joined May 23, 2017

Tho actually thinking abt it.... I wonder what made them fall for each other.... It wasn't too clear to me through the translation or perhaps its feelings so... There wouldn't be reasons behind it too. It just happens.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I have nothing AGAINST A-Zhe but his hand getting slapped away felt really cathartic for me

Spend%20(1)%20(1)
joined May 10, 2021

We need more succinct, no fat yuri serieses. Really good stuff!! The art is wonderful

last edited at Dec 31, 2021 4:39PM

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

uhjuhbbsubkjsk cryin vry ahrd

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

god I love these two so much, also Lumiao saying thank you instead of sorry... truly precious

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Tho actually thinking abt it.... I wonder what made them fall for each other.... It wasn't too clear to me through the translation or perhaps its feelings so... There wouldn't be reasons behind it too. It just happens.

Well, Lumiao clearly fell in love at first sight. She likes cute things. For YuXuan it seemed to be more gradual, but I got the impression it was mostly in response to Lumiao's care and compassion for her.

Eldmbwaw4amteza
joined Nov 22, 2019

god I love these two so much, also Lumiao saying thank you instead of sorry... truly precious

"Lord, thank you for this beautiful pantyshot"

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Cute 100%

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

If this ever gets an English release please tell me sobs

K7gwfbovdc
joined Dec 2, 2021

I'm very thankful to be blessed with this extra, what a nice way to start out this new year.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

My girlfriend!

My girlfriend!

My girlfriend!

The best HNNNNG.

joined Jun 11, 2016

Gosh this was cute, fun, just enough drama to make me feel tiny bitty sad and then everything was happy in the end. It's so perfect. Thank you for translating this guys!!!

joined Jun 11, 2016

These are pretty much my feelings as well... conjoined with the fact that the art style is the old 80s-shoujo-style that was my first exposition to Japanese manga, so many years ago, and it's so nostalgic!!! Ah, except that in those old shoujo series the tomboy heroine always ended up with the manly male lead, never with the super feminine girl who was her best friend (and who obviously loved her and obviously was better for her than any guy but always had to give up in the end).

Sakura. Tomoyo. The insufferable guys Sakura kept crushing on—instead of returning Tomoyo's love, as any girl with a lick of sense would've done.
I've still got bitter traumatic memories about this.

Lumiao has a lot of Tomoyo in her personality, especially the drive to dress the boyish girl she loves in cute pretty frilly costumes.

Uh what. As someone who grew up on Card Captor Sakura, I think Sakura x Syaoran is a perfectly good couple, and while yes Sakura x Tomoyo could have been beautiful, I think they're fine as is. Tomoyo herself was fine and content with her one-sided love, why are you being bitter about it?

Also this is not "80s shoujo style". This, this and this are what called 80s shoujo style, and this manga art is not it.

joined Sep 2, 2019

We need more succinct, no fat yuri serieses. Really good stuff!! The art is wonderful

Don't mind me, just re-reading this series for the fourth time now...

I totally agree, I've been reading yuri on an almost daily basis for several years now and this series is a total gem. It's so refreshing having a manga where the relationship makes actual progress each chapter.

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Uh what. As someone who grew up on Card Captor Sakura, I think Sakura x Syaoran is a perfectly good couple, and while yes Sakura x Tomoyo could have been beautiful, I think they're fine as is. Tomoyo herself was fine and content with her one-sided love, why are you being bitter about it?

Umpteenth iteration of the old tired homophobic pattern: girl A loves girl B, never asks her out, girl B finds bf, girl A decides that as long as girl B is happy she is happy too and sublimates her romantic love into platonic sisterhood.
Even the useless lesbians of today are better than these antigay caricatures.

Also this is not "80s shoujo style". This, this and this are what called 80s shoujo style, and this manga art is not it.

This and this.
There were many styles in the 80s and 90s, unlike today when, as somebody said before, moeblob style has swallowed everything.

last edited at Jan 4, 2022 11:25PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.