Forum › My Younger Senpai discussion

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Considering what a massive pervert Nanasawa is, both in her younger years and as an adult, I can honestly see the selfcest happening at some point. Adult Nanasawa already showed that she enjoys teasing the young'in xD

joined May 1, 2015

Nanasawa uses double team, it is super effective.
Senpai is rather greedy isnt she.

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

Threesomes baby!

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Yooooo it seriously took the best path forward!!!

joined May 23, 2017

Yes poly for the win

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

It is not over...after 20 chapters? Chapter 20 will be a perfect place to end it. Now we have a OL, a College student, and a high school students, having an unequal throple.

joined Nov 21, 2018

Seto-senpai can GET IT

Imageedit_2_8608112332
joined May 12, 2021

Does anyone else feel like the author just had a checklist of things that needed to happen but didn't know how to do it organically so they just sped through all of them?
1. Timeslip+identity reveal
2. Older Nanasawa confession
3. Younger Nanasawa confession
4. Polycule

I was expecting each one of those things to have some buildup and drama but they happened almost simultaneously and with very little time for the characters to actually process everything

joined Aug 8, 2020

Does anyone else feel like the author just had a checklist of things that needed to happen but didn't know how to do it organically so they just sped through all of them?
1. Timeslip+identity reveal
2. Older Nanasawa confession
3. Younger Nanasawa confession
4. Polycule

I was expecting each one of those things to have some buildup and drama but they happened almost simultaneously and with very little time for the characters to actually process everything

I think that's not a bug, but a feature. It kind of makes sense for those events to happen rapidly. Especially since Seto's "I have two hands..." moment comes after the return trip from the training camp, so theres been some time for her to, presumably, sort out her feelings, and if she feels like she loves both Nanasawas, then it's a logical choice to try and date both of them. And frankly the buildup for this has been basically everything up to this point, and there's much drama yet to unfold.

last edited at Dec 31, 2021 12:16AM

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

This manga is bonkers and funny. One of my favourites for sure.

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

Knew it. :p be nice if future seto time slips now.

In all honesty, I thought the most logical thing to happen would be F!MC confessed to both P!MC and Seto, gets them together, and returns to her timeline only to find herself at the hospital and future Seto-chan her caring, doting lover.

But THIS is even better!

Tumblr_inline_nhvrix3pa41suuiq8
joined Feb 16, 2018

And its not over woooow

I'll take 20 more please.

joined Sep 11, 2019

The most lewd threesome sex between these idiots lmao

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

I appreciate that the author is doing something that can only be done with a premise like this.

Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

Yes...!

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

POLY DUE TO TIME WARP?

YES!!

Which then points to all too slippery slope of selfcest...fun times ahead!

My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

Critical_Yeah_Baby.mp3

Nothing better than physically impossible levels of relationship drama, let's go

Asdasd
joined Oct 1, 2018

What the fuck. I love it.

joined Nov 17, 2021

OK I was wrong, I admit it, and I apologize. To be honest I completely forgot it was the holiday season. I have been following Hinohara's Twitter though, and while I still have a long way to go on my Japanese, I was able to catch the gist of what was going on. Anyway, does anyone else get the feeling that Kaimori is going to want in on the action after she processes everything? I agree with whoever said she seems to have a thing for Nanasawa a few pages back. And I have a feeling with her personality, it isn't going to take very long considering where this series appears to be headed. Also, she just got cucked by older Nanasawa (so much for Sasaki) even if it was just a scene, and I don't see her taking that lying down.

last edited at Dec 31, 2021 2:28AM

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

Even after everything, this manga still surprises me and is going places I didn't expect at all.

joined Oct 2, 2021

Ahhh yeah muthafukas, threesome timewarp paradox time.

!!LETS DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN!!

last edited at Dec 31, 2021 2:54AM

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

OMG esto va a ser épico papus

joined Aug 17, 2021

I.....IT'S HAPPENING!!!?

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

Selfcest soon

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

(laugh) This is the only manga I have ever read where I started reading a chapter, thought I'd hit a time skip, and then realized it was actually a flashback.

Also holy shit, way to blow up the status quo. These girls don't do anything by half measures, do they?

To reply you must either login or sign up.