Forum › Pink Ribbon discussion

joined Dec 30, 2020

a tomboy story with all the fluff. not just hand-holding, but a secret handshake that turns into hand-holding...

i needed this in my life today.

much appreciation to the artist and scan team.

last edited at Dec 28, 2021 10:40PM

joined Mar 19, 2020

Kinda interesting how neither Lumiao or Yuxuan're wearing their usual school outfits at the end--they're wearing the plain uniform, which is almost the median of Yuxuan's sporty uniform and Lumiao's done-up uniform. That could just be me reading into them changing their outfits with the season too much, though. Even that has some interesting connections--springtime for what?

Isn’t it usually the season of love? Or something

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

too sweet...i need moar ಥ‿ಥ

last edited at Dec 29, 2021 12:34AM

joined Jan 29, 2021

WHEN IS IT MY TURN TO BE HAPPY AAAUUUUGGGHHHHHH I NEED MORE LOLITA YURI ASAP

joined Apr 15, 2013

Good series, good end. Looking forward to the extra chapter.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Its was shorty but good over all, A-Zhe has my respect and my condolences, may he find his big booba gf loyal this time Godspeed!

joined Aug 21, 2017

I'd like to take a moment to appreciate the work that must have been put into the "SLAM" sound effect in the first panel here: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/pink_ribbon_ch05#21
Seriously. Cleaning the original must've been enough work as is, but also cleanly inserting new text displaying such dynamism that it bends into the adjacent panel is worthy of praise, in my opinion.

Crying%20trash
joined Feb 8, 2018

Is there a page missing between 24 and 25? I feel like I'm missing some context.

Wiwaxia-sketch
joined Nov 9, 2021

Ahhhhhh, this is so cute and the faces are so wonderfully expressive. Definitely one I'll keep coming back to.

joined Mar 18, 2018

What an nice ending.
Feelt a little rushed and i wish it went on a little longer, but overall i can't complain ~

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Thanks a ton for translating/scanning this! Definitely one of my favorite short stories. The art is absurdly cute and I love the character designs. I think the kiss made my heart explode, what a feel good ending and honestly what I needed. 2021 has been a really bad year for me due to personal reasons, so one of the final notes of the year being this super wholesome ending is greatly appreciated.

last edited at Dec 29, 2021 5:59AM

joined Dec 29, 2021

Is this really gonna end for 5 chaps, ugh god. It was great, but i want more!

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

That little kiss on the hand at the end, too much~

Our crass modern age has too little hand-kissing.

catsfootironclaw
Imagem_2021-10-09_150323
joined Oct 9, 2021

Felt like it could have went on for a bit longer, but this is fine. thumbs up.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

That little kiss on the hand at the end, too much~

Our crass modern age has too little hand-kissing.

I fully agree with this, the hand-kissing in this is the cutest.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Oh god that frilly kiss in the alley and the entwined legs on that little extra drawing aaah!

I reeeeally hope this artist has lots of ideas for new stories because I want to read them ALL.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

this is it. my number one. my moby dick. it's just way too adorable. i don't think it can ever be surpassed. i will cherish this series for the rest of my worthless life. sure i might feel emptiness knowing that i'll never read this for the first time again, but i'll just reread it, cry tears of yuri joy, and then be at peace. eternally grateful for the mangaka and scanlation team.

can't wait for the extras!

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

That hand-kissing at the end was such a dashing move by Lumiao

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

What, it's over already?

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

What a lady, kissing her gf's hand. I don't want it to be over! And this really is a magnum opus of yuri.

last edited at Dec 29, 2021 11:20AM

Download_20181110_194445-1-1
joined Feb 12, 2016

this is it. my number one. my moby dick. it's just way too adorable. i don't think it can ever be surpassed. i will cherish this series for the rest of my worthless life. sure i might feel emptiness knowing that i'll never read this for the first time again, but i'll just reread it, cry tears of yuri joy, and then be at peace. eternally grateful for the mangaka and scanlation team.

can't wait for the extras!

Honestly dude, kinda same. As a tomboy myself, I feel like I sympathize with it. Maybe thats why I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS

Compressed-bffw
joined Jan 26, 2019

Awwww so adorable (。・//ε//・。)

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

These are pretty much my feelings as well... conjoined with the fact that the art style is the old 80s-shoujo-style that was my first exposition to Japanese manga, so many years ago, and it's so nostalgic!!! Ah, except that in those old shoujo series the tomboy heroine always ended up with the manly male lead, never with the super feminine girl who was her best friend (and who obviously loved her and obviously was better for her than any guy but always had to give up in the end). I feel like I'm back in the 80s and all my sapphic fantasies have come true, haha.

Why isn't anyone talking about the 3-step kiss in the alley? It totally made me dizzy with yuri glee! First a kiss on the cheek... then cover her mouth with your fingers and put a kiss on those fingers... then hold hands real tight and FINALLY KISS FOR REAL SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! So sweet and tender and lovey-dovey!

UnappropriatedFox
Screenshot_3
joined Jun 11, 2021

already ended? ;A; i want more, I NEED MORE!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

It's ok-ish. Honestly, 5 chapters make the story very rushed. Although it's cute, it's too fast to be very enjoyable. I wouldn't call it a masterpiece or a top tier . It's a bit above average for me.

To reply you must either login or sign up.