Forum › That Time I Was Blackmailed By the Class's Green Tea Bitch discussion

200069l%20(1)%20(1)
joined Dec 25, 2015

Ok using a Chinese friend I have access to raws if anyone is craving more I can send you up to chapter 33.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RyRphzqOFUtan3baDOrLS9PkFMqslmLR?usp=sharing

I'm also translating them but jsyk it's machine translated with a bit of research for better translations on certain parts, so nuanced and colloquial meanings may be overlooked.

I've been searching for this. Thank you.

Edit: By the way, did the translation team drop this or something?

last edited at Dec 21, 2021 9:49AM

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Ok using a Chinese friend I have access to raws if anyone is craving more I can send you up to chapter 33.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1RyRphzqOFUtan3baDOrLS9PkFMqslmLR?usp=sharing

I'm also translating them but jsyk it's machine translated with a bit of research for better translations on certain parts, so nuanced and colloquial meanings may be overlooked.

This is so great. You are so cool. Thank you!

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

coures posted:

I've been searching for this. Thank you.

Edit: By the way, did the translation team drop this or something?

White Sun Scans has not dropped the series. Life happens.

joined Jul 23, 2019

I finished chapter 23 rn and I wonder if there's any chance your translated strips could be uploaded in the Dynasty reader.
I mean becoz then I could all talk with everybody about Xiaolu and Tongtong in these new chapters LESBIAN CHATTING AND STEALING KISSES WHILE ASLEEP AND THEN KISSING FR WHEN AWAKE AND OMG EROTIC ASPHYXIATION AND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Ke_Zukulenzia posted:

I finished chapter 23 rn and I wonder if there's any chance your translated strips could be uploaded in the Dynasty reader.

We will continue to wait for White Sun to continue the series here.

joined May 24, 2019

I mean becoz then I could all talk with everybody about Xiaolu and Tongtong in these new chapters LESBIAN CHATTING AND STEALING KISSES WHILE ASLEEP AND THEN KISSING FR WHEN AWAKE AND OMG EROTIC ASPHYXIATION AND AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS IS TOO MUCH I CAN'T EVEN
Right when WS stopped translating all these amazing developments happened?? Talk about luck... Thx god Mori Rose has picked up the job, I don't care if it's machine translated, Mori Rose is my new hero.

We will continue to wait for White Sun to continue the series here.

You can wait till the cows come home for all I care, but I'm reading Mori Rose's scanlation. Thanks, take care.

joined May 18, 2021

We're back bitches

Screen%20shot%202020-10-06%20at%203.36.22%20pm
joined Jun 18, 2020

Worth the wait

Avvy
joined Sep 2, 2016

holy hell, what an amazing pre-christmas present today has been, feels like my own heart is pounding.

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

For one thing, the late releases let me read the kissing arc all the way through rather than split up across a few months

joined Feb 5, 2020

I'm so fucking happy this updated and they're together now woooo

TheLubeTube Uploader
Lesbianfiction!
Me-A Scans
joined Jul 27, 2018

it'll be a very cold day in hell indeed before i let MTL on a series i'm working on be uploaded to dynasty

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I'm amused that yesterday there was a conversation about where White Sun Scans went. The timing is so perfect I'd almost like to imagine it was done on purpose.

joined Oct 2, 2021

I was expecting Xiao Lu to continue playing along till they'd both lost their virginity.

last edited at Dec 22, 2021 10:59PM

C67
joined Aug 19, 2021

She really went from "wait, that was my first kiss" to "breath play!" huh, 10/10.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

YEEEAAAAH!!!

So exciting! Very cute =w=

....I am so nervous about that mom, I do not get good loving supportive mom vibes.

Johanliebert
joined Dec 15, 2015

Christmas came early this year. This series – the only ongoing one worth reading these days – is truly amazing. Even in the way the author maliciously twists the usual tropes like the first kiss, and makes the story-telling so smooth and natural.

I sure hope the CCP will not rule out this gem.

last edited at Dec 22, 2021 11:15PM

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Every chapter just keeps getting better

63515893-13a8-47bc-ac30-925c9c72c86e
joined Mar 1, 2018

Yes. I'm all here for the gay- yuriness.

Istockphoto-615619820-170667a%20-%20copy
joined Nov 1, 2021

Holding hands and interlacing fingers… so lewd

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Happy to see them officially dating, let's go!

63515893-13a8-47bc-ac30-925c9c72c86e
joined Mar 1, 2018

End of Ch23
Me: I forgot she was perverted like that.

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

This may very well be the best yuri series I've personally ever read. It's done everything I've wanted it to do, and avoided all of the bullshit tropes. It's so wonderful and fluffy, and my heart melts with every chapter.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Holding hands and interlacing fingers… so lewd

IKR? These two jumped right off the slippery slope already D:

joined Jan 22, 2015

Wtf? It's not Christmas yet. Where did this amazing update come from?

To reply you must either login or sign up.