Forum › My Girlfriend's Not Here Today discussion

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Is it possible that Yuni got the date wrong, and Nanase got the date right, and hence make the call right after midnight?

No chapter this month.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

I never did realize one thing. Yuni is the prettiest girl drawn in all the mangas that I have read. Whether it is this piercing chapter, or the festival chapter.

BTW, Nanase's excuse of not letting anyone knows about her dating Yuni is invalid. The one previous time she has ended up alienated and estranged by her "crush". But this time Yuni would definitely do not mind having other people know about her relationship.

Anyway, the phone call is too late now..but I am sure Yuni will not mind as long as Nanase calls.Yuni is a doormat to Nanase, and Fuuko is the doormat of Yuni.

catsfootironclaw
Imagem_2021-10-09_150323
joined Oct 9, 2021

No chapter this month.

fucked. up.

wishforasunnyday
joined Nov 13, 2021

wow i cant believe teenagers are being emotionally stupid with each other

Well, when it's a manga you can consider all the teenagers as adults. They are always teenagers because of the market.

Just like in the world of Pokemon, they say "You are 10 yo now, you should go on a trip to save the world."

wishforasunnyday
joined Nov 13, 2021

Is it possible that Yuni got the date wrong, and Nanase got the date right, and hence make the call right after midnight?

That's a good guess. Personally, I think it's just Nanase forgot their anniversary because the time Nanase called Yuni was 00:52. On their previous anniversary, Nanase always called right at 00:00.

joined Dec 5, 2021

Tagal ng updattttteeeeeee shhheeeettttttt

Lomographic Colored Past
74ec91ae-b46c-44be-9b5e-7c40e1fb423d
joined Dec 29, 2016

The title of this manga should be: “It’s My Girlfriend’s Fault That I Cheated Today”

joined Aug 10, 2021

I am the most interested in Fuuko just for the one line " I am not the number one" when Yuni asked about her parents. I expect somewhat of an interesting back story.

And for Nanase, no problem in pursuing your dreams which is volleyball but you gotta give some attention to your partner, just a bit especially on the special days.

Very interesting.

joined Aug 8, 2021

That's a good guess. Personally, I think it's just Nanase forgot their anniversary because the time Nanase called Yuni was 00:52. On their previous anniversary, Nanase always called right at 00:00.

Still, even though she got the wrong date I can feel Yuni's pain. I mean, they are in a secret relationship. Showing even a little intimacy in public is difficult. For me, it's like Nanase doesn't give her enough like security about their relationship? Sort of that. That's why Yuni always get upset whenever, especially here, her best friend (maybe? Not sure) gets clingy to her. You know, that scene during festival when Yuni saw her sharing some food with the other girl really hurts. So I understand why she cheated with Nanase. But the moment she kissed Fuuko, she should break-up with Nanase.

joined Aug 8, 2021

I am the most interested in Fuuko just for the one line " I am not the number one" when Yuni asked about her parents. I expect somewhat of an interesting back story.

And for Nanase, no problem in pursuing your dreams which is volleyball but you gotta give some attention to your partner, just a bit especially on the special days.

Very interesting.

Indeed. I wanna know more about Fuuko's backstory. For now, I wanna say that I want Yuni to end up with Fuuko. AHAHHAHAHA

joined Aug 8, 2021

Like, of course cheating is wrong in and of itself, but it's actually hard for me to feel bad for Nanase at this point. She's not a bad person, but she is objectively a bad partner who gives off the impression of just not caring about Yuni very much.

Yes! This is what I'm trying to sayyy

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Just got the new chapter. Not going to spoil it. All I can say was "OMG". Fuuko is a psycho. It seems that she record and took pictures as pften as possible concernng Yuni. She is beyond a stalker/ More like Fatal Attraction without the klling...Anyay, the end of this chapter .. makes my jaw drops.

last edited at Dec 19, 2021 11:25AM by OrangePekoe

joined Apr 3, 2021

Just got the new chapter. Not going to spoil it. All I can say was "OMG". Fuuko is a psycho. It seems that she record and took pictures as pften as possible concernng Yuni. She is beyond a stalker/ More like Fatal Attraction without the klling...Anyay, the end of this chapter .. makes my jaw drops.

that's cool and all but the series is ongoing and its being actively scanlated so talking about a chapter that hasnt yet been translated is just plain stupid, stop it

last edited at Dec 19, 2021 11:26AM by OrangePekoe

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

thomasina posted:

Even so, some will consider that a spoiler. Use spoiler tags in the future with == . Quote me to see how if needed: Like this.

Pocchi-avatar2
joined Jun 15, 2021

Strange, I swore I used the == ==. I knew better. I even tested it just to make sure the blacks are there. I have no idea why the blacks were not there???

So any general idea when chapter 6 will be translated and uploaded here? I know it's the holiday season this week so I can understand why won't be done right away.

Kikaluna Uploader
Ef2_zi-u4ae1h8g
Noca Scans
joined Nov 20, 2017

So any general idea when chapter 6 will be translated and uploaded here? I know it's the holiday season this week so I can understand why won't be done right away.

Am gone for at least two and a half weeks, so probably three to four weeks from now

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

We'll be eagerly waiting. Have a nice holiday!

Am gone for at least two and a half weeks, so probably three to four weeks from now

I see, happy holidays.

joined Dec 22, 2021

If that's the case then... the "I did nothing wrong" will just haunt her (at least) for the rest of her days she's with Nanase

joined Nov 18, 2021

Please update this manga when you come back and happy holidays!!!

joined Jun 21, 2021

Just hearing a Yuri series wasn’t dropped is enough for me. I appreciate all the work you do and enjoy your holidays!

Denny%202
joined Aug 21, 2021

So NTR plot can't wait to read it

Magnum
joined Dec 2, 2016

Yuni-chan did nothing wrong

To reply you must either login or sign up.