joined Apr 19, 2018

Checkmate atheists.

_kurisu_nyan
X10
joined Jul 14, 2017

please update!

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

This is the story of how a bottom learns to be a top to get laid.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I've loved this ever since it started. As that vampire said, it's "so . . . much . . . FUN!"

joined Jul 22, 2021

Is it really "on going" or already finished?

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

completely unrelated but i just realized if you combine both of their names you get marisa, which is quite similar (by that i mean the same) to another character i know of

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

after 5000 years…
they fucking did it
history in the making

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Isn't there at least one more chapter?

joined Sep 7, 2021

As wholesome as this is, I do kinda feel for both parties here. The girl Mari loved is kinda gone and now she's having to navigate and make do with a shell of that girl instead. I wonder how frustrating it must be for Arisa who can't fully fulfill Mari like she did before.
Now it's more a process of learning and rebuilding. I don't expect things to go anywhere from here but it's interesting to see the little that ebbs and flows in their lives because of this.

Img_20220831_075230
joined Sep 12, 2021

For some people wondering if this is the end, no, there is still 1 chapter and that the last chapter.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

For some people wondering if this is the end, no, there is still 1 chapter and that the last chapter.

The last chapter is up on Mangadex. Not sure why it isn't here as well.

joined Jan 6, 2017

Probably because it's a different translator

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Probably because it's a different translator

Ah, didn't realize. That's a pretty fair reason then.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

They really did it. The mad women did it. I love it. This was a crazy ride in the best way possible. Thanks for all your hard work translators.

It was surprisingly dark about old Arisa though. Seeing Mari grief for her "old" wife was depressingly sad.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

AND SUDDENLY BABIES

joined Jun 8, 2020

that´s sperm donation thing disturbing me .____. but it´s ok if arisa is happy

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

It was a fun ride.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

I still think this should get an anime.

Download
joined Aug 25, 2019

that´s sperm donation thing disturbing me

Well, that's how it works. Although I would have personally not added the panel saying that they got the sperm and just gone straight to their daughter already being born.

joined Aug 8, 2020

Well, that's how it works. Although I would have personally not added the panel saying that they got the sperm and just gone straight to their daughter already being born.

You want the science babies tag? Cause that's how you get the science babies tag.

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

You want the science babies tag? Cause that's how you get the science babies tag.

LMAO. and it being from her brother means technically it's sorta her dna shared with mari's lol. realistically it's closest anyone can get to for the time being.

Download
joined Aug 25, 2019

Not necessarily, it would just mean that the donation and procedure happened off screen. And I believe that would have been better, but that's just me.

Yuri
joined May 11, 2015

Mari-san woke up the beast

The Beast with Five Fingers.

more like the "Beast with 6 fingers"?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bright_and_cheery_amnesia_ch53#3 (bottom panel)

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

As ever, this is one of the few series that literally makes me laugh out loud every time (the “riding shotgun” thing). And I teared up a little too.

So all is right with the world.

(Thanks, translators—this was great.)

Img_1857
joined Apr 4, 2021

Mari-san woke up the beast

The Beast with Five Fingers.

more like the "Beast with 6 fingers"?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bright_and_cheery_amnesia_ch53#3 (bottom panel)

Ahaha nice catch xD

last edited at Nov 19, 2021 5:09AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.