Forum › The Two of Them Are Pretty Much Like This discussion

joined Sep 13, 2018

Oh yeah for sure, I'm gonna be buying the hell out of this series. A lil shame cause this means dynasty scans will stop posting the scans of this, right?

This is done by /u/, who have also picked up other licensed series after being dropped by previous scanlators, so I doubt anything will change here.

Oh! I see, thanks for telling me

Jakuri%20av
joined Aug 26, 2020

Yeah, the group won't be dropping it of course

This this is a series I like so much that I'll be buying on physical to keep on my bookshelf

last edited at Oct 29, 2021 9:17AM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

We'll continue following whatever /u/ chooses to do. Their translations are much appreciated, as is the license! Very unexpected, and very cool.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Considering Seven Seas also did Whispered Words, I was hoping they'd eventually do this one as well. Glad to see I'll finally get to have this physically. I like it more than Whispered Words, that one drags on a bit too long towards the end.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

The two of them… are Pretty Much Like This

_warningm_edited
joined Jan 15, 2021

I've worn glasses for the past 40+ years, but I've never needed a stiff drink before wearing a new pair. Maybe I've been doing it all wrong.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

It's really cool that a simple slice of life manga about an adult same sex couple with little to no fan service like that can find a decent audience. As a rapidly approaching middle age gay woman it gives me some hope about the future, which is nice ^_^

last edited at Oct 28, 2021 10:08PM

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

I wish they would never stop with this glasses plot.

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013

Hey now.

joined Mar 26, 2021

This feels so much like the early chapters... So much soul-healing, thank you.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, new glasses day, the most important day of them all.

Should have seen this coming, even the chapter number ad two pairs of glasses... :P

Considering Seven Seas also did Whispered Words

Except, of course, they did not. One Peace Books did.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Should have seen this coming, even the chapter number ad two pairs of glasses... :P

Yeah I saw in reviews that the One Peace release was very messy, so I unfortunately never bought Whispered Words. It would be nice if Seven Seas did a re-release.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Well I'll be damned, you are correct. Where in the world did I get the idea that Seven Seas did it? I can literally see the volumes I have on my shelf while sitting at my computer.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Well I'll be damned, you are correct. Where in the world did I get the idea that Seven Seas did it? I can literally see the volumes I have on my shelf while sitting at my computer.

One Peace, Seven Seas. Pirates, Oceans. I can kinda imagine a possible underlying thought-process here xD

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

One Peace, Seven Seas. Pirates, Oceans. I can kinda imagine a possible underlying thought-process here xD

Honestly, I could see my brain somehow doing that. A long while back I got a song stuck in my head but I didn't know the title of it cause it's a Japanese song. Later in the day I found the song and was mad cause the English title was "Syrup" and the night before I had read a manga that had "syrup" in the title so somehow my brain made that connection.

indexoutofbounds
48462207_p0_master1200%20michairu%20yuuki%20yuuna%20togo%20kiss%20cropped%20avatar%20small
joined Nov 16, 2017

that "too" in "you want to become a woman too, don't you" is interesting to me to say the least, I wonder how this is going to continue

I read it so naturally that I didn't even notice that
Some nuances I miss because I'm trans myself

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Wanko is working hard to become the next big celebrity genshin VA a good actor

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

It's kinda crazy how a voice actress is expected to do so much extra work. No wonder they tend to be quite young and to have fairly short careers (^^)

Helmet
joined Jun 9, 2021

It seems that every time I read a manga that is even tangentially related to the idol industry in Japan, my reaction is always "that is so messed up."

That is so messed up.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Fortunately, so far this seems like the theme park ride version of the voice acting scene. Maybe that's for the best...

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Yeah I saw in reviews that the One Peace release was very messy, so I unfortunately never bought Whispered Words. It would be nice if Seven Seas did a re-release.

You can/should still pick it up. Even if the typesetting errors and other typos are a bit silly (someone typeset an editor's correction comment in mine lmao), it's still a really good read. Seven Seas would need the rights for a re release

last edited at Nov 11, 2021 4:42PM

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

wow, did Apple pay for this chapter I wonder?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

takachi posted:

wow, did Apple pay for this chapter I wonder?

Yeah... It was almost cringe to be honest "Oh no my Macbook Air that I used just for writing suddenly stopped working, I will have to use my older Macbook that's pretty slow while my new Macbook pro comes"

They say because they're pretty but the reality is that people who buy apple stuff never consider other options, they don't even hesitate.

Okay... That was salty of me hahaha

last edited at Nov 18, 2021 7:53PM

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

Friendly reminder to always back up your work. Always save documents to an external hard drive or the cloud. Use your internal hard drive only for applications and temporary files you won't mind losing!

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Use your internal hard drive only for applications and temporary files you won't mind losing!

There's literally no difference between saving stuff on an external harddrive compared to an internal one. Just remove the harddrive and your internal drive becomes an external one. Or vice-versa. ^^

To reply you must either login or sign up.