Forum › The Atelier for Fairies discussion

Weeb Depression
joined Sep 12, 2021

I'm so glad that there are more chapters! I love this manga.

Download_20181110_194445-1-1
joined Feb 12, 2016

I read the 12th chapter first by mistake, and have been blessed with 11 surprise chapters. Truely a wonderful manga

joined May 9, 2021

I know 2nd volume just started, but i dont mind if this series getting one or two more volume in the future.

Honest! I don’t mind at all! arrgh scratch that, I need hundreds chapters of this series! please fill the void in my life (please)

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

oh this is super cute, I'm glad my procrastination on my midterm pushed me to read this (although I'm dying from the midterm itself.)

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Oh, this is still going? That's a surprise, but a welcome one.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Too adorable. ^_^

joined Oct 11, 2019

Thank you Gouma-den for the delicious food

Reimari2%20-%20crop
joined Sep 7, 2016

I blame Handholding is Lewd meme for making me see a wholesome scene in a not-so-wholesome way...

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Too adorable. ^_^

Marigold imagining herself among the birdies... I can't. I'm done.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

As cute as this is, it is also quite sad that she is feeling quite lonely without other fairies.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

I hope the others will start sneaking back soon.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Cute. And we have confirmation of other kinds of fairies existing now as well.

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Now that's a development I didn't expected...

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Leave all the fairies alone kids.

Noeek
joined Mar 17, 2015

Cute kids, but wish to be a influencer? oof oof
Sorry Momo, i dont think anyone wants to see you play minecraft o dancing on tiktok.

joined Aug 10, 2016

they really clasped and shook hands while a fairy was in their grasp, that's brutal.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Ok, now

Cute kids, but wish to be a influencer? oof oof
Sorry Momo, i dont think anyone wants to see you play minecraft o dancing on tiktok.

I could be reading too much into it, but I think she meant in a more literal sense of "someone who influences trends and changes how people think." She's contextualizing it in terms of modern social media "influencers", because that's what she'd be familiar with, but she seems more focused on the actual influence than accruing fame or followers. She certainly doesn't seem to care about popularity, which is what you'd typically expect a modern "influencer" to focus on.

If she turns into mini-Sei Shōnagon or (wholesome)Hunter S. Tomson I will be very entertained.

they really clasped and shook hands while a fairy was in their grasp, that's brutal.

I somehow glossed right over that the first time I read the chapter.

The poor girl already looked absolutely terrified on page 18 and I'm sure Kyouko's story isn't helping.

last edited at Mar 28, 2022 8:42PM

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

Poor Marigold. Can't imagine how shaken up she is. These brats need to learn to handle small creatures with more care!

joined May 10, 2021

If you exclude th fact that they almost crushed her to death, those kids seem wholesome. Wonder how it'll go from there.

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Hey! Let her go before you kill her you stupid brats!

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

het ^^

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

I love when a manga I'm reading gets an update just as I'm done with the last chapter.
Gonna call it now, Kyouko is not gonna handle things well if Mari makes new human friends, she feels a bit codependent.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I'm just going to guess that Kyouko's "diary" is where she keeps all her kinky fairy fiction.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Adorable as always.

Yuri

joined Jun 11, 2016

Still don't like that black-haired girl. She literally shock the box while the fairy was inside, rude much? And then treating the fairy like some kind of toy/possession.

At least the boy had the decency to let her out and befriend her.

To reply you must either login or sign up.