Forum › Posts by LumineBot

LumineBot
joined May 9, 2021

I know 2nd volume just started, but i dont mind if this series getting one or two more volume in the future.

Honest! I don’t mind at all! arrgh scratch that, I need hundreds chapters of this series! please fill the void in my life (please)

joined May 9, 2021

Their faces are so close
So close that I thought Liane and Glamor kissing with that hilarious expression in their eyes

joined May 9, 2021

Seriously people need to keep it down, take it or leave it. I come to discussion board to see discussion about the content of manga, not for some lolicon definition from your perspective or what you believe whether she is grade schooler or not.

And it’s a manga, a fictional story, so no need to reason yourself the logical reason behind her looks or asking question like whether its possible occurrence in real life (outside curiosity i guess, but no need to bait unnecessary debate around the manga itself). Because even it’s a real thing, I doubt author look at that.

If you think it affect your moral or you find it disgusting, just leave otherwise enjoy the show. Simple! no need to be hypocrite either

last edited at Sep 21, 2021 2:41PM

joined May 9, 2021

Legally? Questionable
Morally? Disgusting
Personally? I like it

joined May 9, 2021

Go directly to jail. Do not pass GO. Do not collect $200.

I laughed at this more than I should’ve

LumineBot
joined May 9, 2021

There’s 3?! dang I wish it has more volume tho
this one quite addictive to read

LumineBot
joined May 9, 2021

Oh and I’ve been curious for a while, sorry if this out of place but what is the manga of your profile picture OrangePekoe?

LumineBot
joined May 9, 2021

OrangePekoe posted:

The site has been experiencing significantly high traffic since MangaDex's outage became semi-permanent in late March. Daily and monthly visits/visitors have risen over 20%, with peak days (Saturday, Sunday, Monday) seeing increases of up to 40%. This has placed us near maximum capacity with some frequency (typically resulting in a time out / "something went wrong" page). In the meanwhile, some measures have been taken to address speed and reliability issues, but the near-term effect of those changes has been negative for at least some portion of users. My understanding is that the experience will continue improving for everyone as more time passes.

To give a more pointed answer, I made some changes on Friday that may have caused a significant number of time outs for a period of several hours. Otherwise, weekends often see high load and small back-end changes can compound the effects of that load under some circumstances. The problem should ease through the week. If it continues for you, please let us know.

Thanks for detailed answer, I’ll let you know if the problem persist

last edited at Jun 8, 2021 4:29AM

LumineBot
joined May 9, 2021

OrangePekoe posted:

Thanks for the report. I don't have any insight to offer, but with MangaDex returning very soon, I expect accessibility and speed issues to improve very soon, and significantly

Thanks for reply, but your answer a bit ambiguous tho, is the site experiencing high traffic? is it expected to have high load time since the past few days?

LumineBot
joined May 9, 2021

The site has been unusable for me in the past few days, the image load extremely slow and most of the time stuck with “loading” tooltip

i could also barely access the forum due to slow load time too, what happened? this doesn’t happen last week

LumineBot
joined May 9, 2021

Hmm my mood kinda weird but hear me out, looking for yuri with (prefer less magical) war themed, couple shouldn’t be a prodigy / main weapon / prophecy nor any other overpowered stuff and aren’t in leading position such as captain or marshal but should at least have significant effect during war for whatever reason

last edited at May 29, 2021 5:31PM

LumineBot
joined May 9, 2021

You can add .json to the end of a lot of the different site pages to get a json entry for that page which might help. For example you can go here instead of the default version of that page. From what I recall, this works on a series' page as well as pages for individual chapters, though it doesn't appear to work on the forum pages. (This latter one makes sense, however, since the forum would be read-only in those circumstances anyways.)

Neat! gonna try later and don’t worry about forum stuff, i always check it in browser anyway. Might as well make api blueprint when got more free time while waiting new chapters, since it useful these days.

LumineBot
joined May 9, 2021

Hi, I’m new in this site or reading manga in general and I’m just wondering, are you guys provide some kind of API to access the manga in this site?

I’d like to make my own simple reader with features that make my life easier and i hate the idea of crawling

LumineBot
joined May 9, 2021

Hi there,

I'm kind of new reading manga and i found this in some old, random social media post and I'm quite grateful to know this series lol and ofc I can't get enough with it.

I saw the notice that you guys stopped translation since the it licensed / officially published in english (and this site host fan translation, cmiiw, not so sure) the thing is the official publication seems stopped releasing at volume 3 on february and if im not mistaken, the original manga is already reached volume 4.

So I wondering if you guys will translate volume 4? If it doesn't sit you right since its "licensed", is it possible if i grab the original and ask one of you to translate for personal use (and give you some incentive for translations)? that way, I'll still support the artist.

Sorry if that sound rude, but I kind of desperate lol