Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

that was such a galaxy brain moment from hino-san

joined Jun 30, 2015

Remember when Hino got brainfried from touching Koguma?

She is not learning the lesson.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

These last set of chapters must of taken so much more work than the ones just set in their little nook lol. Not that i haven't appreciated it :)

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I do feel I need to point out to Koguma that this is exactly how you protect someone who's lost their top. :P

Noodvatar100
joined Apr 13, 2021

Once, I had the involuntary reaction to cover my friend's (now girlfriend) breasts when we were at her pool and her top loosened itself, and let me tell you the look she gave me almost made want to drown myself to avoid the embarrassment.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Once, I had the involuntary reaction to cover my friend's (now girlfriend) breasts when we were at her pool and her top loosened itself, and let me tell you the look she gave me almost made want to drown myself to avoid the embarrassment.

Clearly more proof that it's a natural reaction to try to protect them this way, though. :nods:

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Clearly more proof that it's a natural reaction to try to protect them this way, though. :nods:

Paleoanthropologists call this the "hominid bikini clutch."

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Offer your right cheek now LMAO

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Next chapter comes out on the 7th of Nov. Hopefully will get the chapter out that week.

joined May 24, 2014

Totally worth it, I guess

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Bullying

Cutest angry face yet

joined May 29, 2021

Hino just wanted experience chest pushing into back, which is perfectly understandable.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Played like a fiddle.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Cutest angry face yet

100% agree.

When I have energy, I'll redraw the back of her head and cut her out for a sticker/emote.

joined May 20, 2013

Cutest angry face yet

100% agree.

When I have energy, I'll redraw the back of her head and cut her out for a sticker/emote.

If you do, I"ll proudly make it my new avatar after so many years

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Cutest angry face yet

100% agree.

That would make me kinda sad tbh...

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Hino being a little possessive( in a sweet way) is all sorts of adorable , even if she was her typical lewd self in the end :-P

last edited at Oct 29, 2021 9:25PM

joined May 20, 2013

Cutest angry face yet

100% agree.

That would make me kinda sad tbh...

Eh? Why??

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

There's the Hino we know and love
Defense mechanism for when she's embarrassed around her maybe?

Akarin%20idk
joined Jan 2, 2017

Pomf! What are we going to do on the rocks?

Cute chapter though. Of course, I had a feeling Hino had the top the whole time, but it was still cute to see their interactions and her possessiveness with that almost ikemen face. And their closeness, skin to skin like that, isn't necessarily a scene I'd seen before - Kiniku once again playing with conventional romance/ecchi tropes/scenes in a fun way, with a little twist.

The next chapter is going to start with Hino having a second slap-mark, isn't it?

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Eh? Why??

Because I'm attached to it at this point lol.

I've thought this for a while now. She always panics at the end and does something silly/stupid to be able to play her crush off as a joke. "I like you, haha just kidding."

last edited at Oct 30, 2021 1:10AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well played, Hino, well played... :D

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

Well played, Hino, well played... :D

lol, not gonna be surprised if she was the one who untied Koguma's top to begin with

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

Eh? Why??

Because I'm attached to it at this point lol.

I've thought this for a while now. She always panics at the end and does something silly/stupid to be able to play her crush off as a joke. "I like you, haha just kidding."

My personal theory is that Hino fell in love with another girl in the past- I recall an unknown girl appearing in one of her flashbacks in a former chapter- and something went very wrong, and made her afraid to get attached to anyone else. Hence why she always makes sure to shoot herself in the foot whenever it feels like Koguma might be coming to like her.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Hino, master in the subtle art of self-sabotage.

To reply you must either login or sign up.