Forum › So, Do You Want To Go Out, Or? discussion

Sachifaceagain%20(2)
joined Jun 29, 2020

How much chapters are out now?

65 in Japanese. The fourth English volume releases in October and that will go up to Chapter 36, so it will probably outpace this translation.

This chapter felt almost like a sitcom, it came across as slightly forced. It parallels what Saeko and Miwa are going through with each other, though.

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

I don't get wtf is the point of hiding the fact she was invited to a hotel and refused. Like. what? I really don't understand what she's so ashamed of here. She did good, said no to the girl and was faithful to her gf. I genuinely don't get what's going through her mind right now. Best guess she's feeling guilty about still having a thing for her highschool crush or something?

And my god the communication issues in general I swear to god. If it was just about the middle school and highschool thing sure fine, I get it, but they don't communicate on literally anything.

last edited at Aug 12, 2021 12:33AM

Sachifaceagain%20(2)
joined Jun 29, 2020

I don't get wtf is the point of hiding the fact she was invited to a hotel and refused. Like. what? I really don't understand what she's so ashamed of here. She did good, said no to the girl and was faithful to her gf. I genuinely don't get what's going through her mind right now. Best guess she's feeling guilty about still having a thing for her highschool crush or something?

That, and she can tell on some level that Saeko easily gets jealous. She knows that it would bother Saeko regardless.

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

realistic yuri
never thought id see the day

joined Jun 11, 2016

Remember when this series released?
Half a fucking year after the last actualization, finally a new chapter came out. Hope the release frequency will be better now

What the fuck is with the people on this site? The people who translate, edit and work on this is doing it for free, the fucking least you all could do is say thank you, instead of bitching about the release schedule.

Anw, this chapter feels a bit random and unconnected to the previous one, or maybe it's just me? Mikkun's new gf is wow, toxic, lack of trust and possessiveness all rolled into one.

last edited at Aug 12, 2021 1:29AM

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

That girl is suffocating. I haven't seen the raws but calling it now those two (Mikkun and the girl) will break up in the later chapters.

Screenshot%202021-01-25%20004222
joined Jan 17, 2021

Where can i read the raw? I mean read but mostly scanning

joined Nov 22, 2019

Where can i read the raw? I mean read but mostly scanning

Second this. Would like the raws

bloodonthewater
Bigj
joined Jul 7, 2021

I'm glad I jinxed it.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

How much chapters are out now?

65 in Japanese. The fourth English volume releases in October and that will go up to Chapter 36, so it will probably outpace this translation.

I'm sure you better off buying and reading the official english release. I mean, given how busy S.A.D sem to be, it will be quicker to wait for the official release.

joined Aug 29, 2019

OMG IT'S BACK! WOOHOOOOO!

I'm gonna have to re-read it, though, wasn't quite sure where exactly we are at in the story anymore when I read the new chapter. Loved that chapter, though.

@official release vs scan release
Yeah... I'm not convinced that the official TL will be able to hold a candle to the SAD one.

Tumblr_f6d05058b480ae6dc93b7be97267484b_75e8b751_1280
joined May 31, 2020

I like Miwa and Saeko but their whole relationship makes me feel uneasy. Like, they started dating because it was convenient. I don't even know if they really like each other in that way. To me, it's like their relationship is more physical than emotional. It kinda feels like there's no solid foundation for their relationship, you know what I mean?

And what makes me even more uncomfortable is that they just don't fucking communicate. I know being honest is hard sometimes but if they just keep acting like there's nothing wrong, then it's gonna blow up on them sooner or later. If they manage to talk things out and somehow end up together in the end, then I'll be happy with that but right now, I kinda want them to break up and just date other people because they don't seem to be a good match.

I really like Shiho too. Aside from the angst of unsaid feelings and being ghosted, they really helped each other and generally just gets along well together. If Miwa and Saeko really does break up, I can see them being good friends after the awkwardness has settled down.

joined Mar 5, 2016

this is that good mess

010105%20(2)%20icon
joined Dec 16, 2020

god i love this manga so much, they are still trash who just cant communicate, tmfly and the sexy akiba detectives just never miss

Bestgirl
joined Sep 1, 2019

Spoil me on the reason why they broke up

last edited at Aug 16, 2021 7:04AM

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

In the oneshot it was because Saeko cheated on Miwa and that led to them talking it out and parting on good terms.

010105%20(2)%20icon
joined Dec 16, 2020

from what i could tell, its because miwa isnt really in love with saeko, just with like the part of being in a relationship, and because as you can see, saeko just wont communicate
something like that, dont quote me on it

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

In the oneshot it was because Saeko cheated on Miwa and that led to them talking it out and parting on good terms.

She didn't cheat, she just had somebody else she was starting to like. They broke up in the one shot largely because Miwa didn't think their relationship had a real emotional connection.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

In this new series, (as opposed to the one-shot) they break up mostly because Saeko starts to feel like she's more invested in the relationship than Miwa is. Saeko is really into Miwa, but Miwa acts largely like their relationship is something she owes to Saeko. That said, the breakup is not the end of the series and they have a strong vibe of "that one couple that breaks up and gets back together over and over" so I doubt it's gonna stick.

The author has said that they wanted to tell a story that doesn't end with the characters getting together, to explore the drama that comes after breakups and the different kinds of drama that can come with relationships. Whether that means we're ultimately heading for them getting back together, or ending as friends, or going their separate ways entirely remains to be seen.

last edited at Oct 19, 2021 11:45PM

joined May 15, 2021

Standing here i realize
Their relationship doesnt have love... At least not that kind of love...

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Welp, if they do end up braking up as in the OneShot, at least this time around there is more build up than just "and then they broke up, the end."

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I like Miwa and Saeko but their whole relationship makes me feel uneasy. Like, they started dating because it was convenient. I don't even know if they really like each other in that way. To me, it's like their relationship is more physical than emotional. It kinda feels like there's no solid foundation for their relationship, you know what I mean?

And what makes me even more uncomfortable is that they just don't fucking communicate. I know being honest is hard sometimes but if they just keep acting like there's nothing wrong, then it's gonna blow up on them sooner or later. If they manage to talk things out and somehow end up together in the end, then I'll be happy with that but right now, I kinda want them to break up and just date other people because they don't seem to be a good match.

I really like Shiho too. Aside from the angst of unsaid feelings and being ghosted, they really helped each other and generally just gets along well together. If Miwa and Saeko really does break up, I can see them being good friends after the awkwardness has settled down.

Honestly I've said before they give the vibe of that one couple that breaks up and gets together over and over. I think Miwa's still too hung up on her old crush. She needs to explore her feelings about that a bit more seriously rather than trying to ignore it because she wants to be loyal to Saeko. I'm not saying she should cheat, mind you, but right now all she's doing is running from her feelings out of obligation, and that isn't gonna serve either of them.

Saeko, for her part, is carrying a pretty serious torch for Miwa, but her mannerisms and behavior seem to have Miwa convinced that her feelings aren't that deep.

Huh
joined Dec 16, 2020

Huh, was there a page or two missing between the moment Miwa breaks down and then playing in the water?

Renface2
joined Sep 18, 2019

Huh, was there a page or two missing between the moment Miwa breaks down and then playing in the water?

Nope! Saeko is just quick with the distractions.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I think I didn't read the one-shot, but hmm, how to say it..this relationship..the impressive lack of communication on both sides,the therapy they both need,well don't we all? I for sure has found it's a great help eh anyway, I wanted to like this series but I dunno... something tells me this won't have a "happy" ending... we'll see.

To reply you must either login or sign up.