Forum › I Don't Know Which One is Love discussion

Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015

I am burning this image in my mind very hard.

joined May 16, 2021

Oppa....deka..

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Argh, never mind the MC, how do we pick the best girl?

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

This newest chapter seems to be fairly solid evidence against the "none of the girls are serious/they all have ulterior motives" theory, love that. Roommate seems to be fairly possessive and Riri is already head-over-heels for our MC as well. Now that's promising :D

Yeah... Somehow I'm both happy and disappointed about this..

Anyway, I liked Riri,
but I'm still rooting for the roommate, I think

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

Bro the MC is definitely living the dream

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

They are all best girl.

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

so cute,i wonder if she'll choose 1 girl or everybody....

last edited at Oct 16, 2021 1:39PM

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Lol, the first time I read yuri harem. Pretty fun actually. I used to hate harems...

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Tamamusi hit us with the filthiest crossup this chapter, that swerve in direction absolutely broke my ankles. She makes you think it's gonna be that classic, "no, I must contain myself and not violate the trust of this girl who's sharing all her troubles with me even though she's very hot and touchy and affectionate and opening her heart to me, hahaAAA"

but just as the ambiguously straight girl is touching MC's face while straddling her and telling her to take her clothes off (in a Very Platonic Way of course), we start to see that it actually may not be very platonic and she's getting horny too but She Doesn't Know It, and she starts to mix unmistakeable signals of interest in with the existing absurdly mixed signals, but because you don't know if she knows and have tuned yourself to assume everything is just your misinterpretation, it actually just shuts off the human brain and you clip through the floor into the normally-inaccessible secret tenth layer of Straight Girl Hell, ruled over by Schrodinger's Gay Advances (which are both totally platonic and very much not at the same time) and at that point I truly remembered that Tamamusi is a genius visionary with a deep understanding of the lesbian psyche.

the queen mother of yuri has returned.

last edited at Oct 16, 2021 3:23PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Well we learned a few things

Tomboy just noticed her for her voice
Roomate has a smell fixation
Friend is really an idol, might be gravure maybe But it wasnt a euphamism
That and they share a mutual crush now!

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

We held a vote last chapter

joined Dec 5, 2019

Yeeees!
At least one of them is mutual so there will be no "she doesn't like girls" bullshit. Hopefully all the girls end up with a girlfriend

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Also, I know this absolutely isn’t the point at all but tamamusi draws really hot guys, my bi heart is quaking

So does tomboy get extra points or is she just normal?

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Air hair big boobs lady seems more like a pervert than MC herself :v

74098667_p13
joined Apr 28, 2020

Kinda liked the development of the MC and Riri this chap... but I still want the teacher to win.... now that I realized it I might be into age gap yuri xD

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Wait, each of the girls represents one of the five senses! That's a fun bit of theming for a harem

Violetpfp
joined Aug 12, 2021

i see a lot of voting about who's gonna end up with mc but tbh i think ALL OF THEM

i dont really know about cool short hair girl yet since she seems like the "prince" type and all the girls like her, but i feel like she's going to fall for mc pretty hard too >_<

joined Jan 6, 2017

i see a lot of voting about who's gonna end up with mc but tbh i think ALL OF THEM

i dont really know about cool short hair girl yet since she seems like the "prince" type and all the girls like her, but i feel like she's going to fall for mc pretty hard too >_<

On the cover she has bear pyjamas so I think that our prince might be less princely than she looks

My prediction is that she loves cute things and thus will fall for the MC since she's very cute

last edited at Oct 17, 2021 11:12AM

Mustang
joined Jan 24, 2016

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see if this ends up with multiple endings, with the potential for the harem ending being rather possible.

joined Dec 14, 2019

mc,, I’ll be your girlfriend

joined Dec 14, 2019

team sensei but idc who she ends up w as long as she’s happy-

joined Dec 14, 2019

Wait, each of the girls represents one of the five senses! That's a fun bit of theming for a harem

I kinda see that for three of them but idk ab the other two, wonder the theme will amount to anything at the end

omg lol what if it ends up being none of them & mc ends up w a girl who has ties to all five senses

joined Aug 24, 2021

Cringe

joined Sep 13, 2018

weird as fuck but still 10/10

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

I kinda see that for three of them but idk ab the other two, wonder the theme will amount to anything at the end

omg lol what if it ends up being none of them & mc ends up w a girl who has ties to all five senses

Idol - Touch

Prince - Hearing

Roomie - Smell

Onee-Sama - Sight

Kiss Demon - Taste

But that would also be hilarious (its the best friend)

To reply you must either login or sign up.