Forum › I Don't Know Which One is Love discussion

joined Apr 5, 2015

It's fairly surprising that a harem series would introduce all- or at least several- of the contenders in the first chapter, instead of giving each one an arc/episode. It's an interesting change of pace, but the introductions feel a bit rushed.

That is kinda normal. The next several chapters will likely be dedicated to properly introducing each of them, but getting them out right on the first chapter is a common tactic for harem shows also, specially if the "main girl" isn't supposed to be obvious.

joined Sep 10, 2021

this is nothing like my college experience went! i want a refund on my student loans!!!

joined Oct 4, 2021

i love them all already

last edited at Oct 4, 2021 4:56PM

Illustration2
joined Sep 25, 2021

DENOTATE THE ENVY BOMB

20210429_051959
joined May 18, 2021

As someone who falls in love with literally anyone that is nice to me, this is somewhat relatable, only the falling in love part, I don't get cute girls kissing and hugging me. (sadly)

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Lmao this is so ridiculous and i love it

joined Oct 15, 2021

Easy answer. Just say yes to all of them duh

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

She has all my support!! hope is not just FRENDZ

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

This newest chapter seems to be fairly solid evidence against the "none of the girls are serious/they all have ulterior motives" theory, love that. Roommate seems to be fairly possessive and Riri is already head-over-heels for our MC as well. Now that's promising :D

Images
joined Jun 22, 2021

I'm going more to the black hair girl side

Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

This series is a national treasure

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

You know you are gay when taking off a hoodie to show a loose shirt seems lewd to you.

joined Jun 8, 2020

if she becomes a womanizer i don´t complain tho

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Well that was certainly a loaded photoshoot, this chapter kinda gave me some asumi-chan vibes, specifically the “embarressed but extremely willing” aspects of it

Also, I know this absolutely isn’t the point at all but tamamusi draws really hot guys, my bi heart is quaking

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Ahhh so glad I found this! I’ll admit I’m partial to Riri or the kiss demon being the winner, more towards Riri. She’s adorable! Hhaaa this is going to be a great series, I can just feel it.

joined Oct 15, 2014

Right soo I hate Harem tag no matter if it's in animes, mangas or novels but this...is very interesting. Looking forward for more and also tnx for the translation!

Hj
joined May 3, 2020

This rocks

joined Mar 26, 2021

Riri all the way. I'll be rooting for her till the end, but at the same time I'm bit curious how things will goes with other girls, how much "yuri" situation they will be

joined Jan 1, 2021

Easy answer. Just say yes to all of them duh

poly relationship let's go

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

Yuri harem is 100% better than any ordinary harem

joined Jul 22, 2014

Hmm I feel unsure about Riri, its more how she got into her career as idol/model and still stick with it because she can't say no, sure being an airhead is normal but i don't know....
Guess we wait see about the others.

7c3371fc-1218-42e3-9009-8520d7f626fa
joined Sep 15, 2020

You know you are gay when taking off a hoodie to show a loose shirt seems lewd to you.

I mean if you put it that way, it seems normal, but the situation is best seen as a lewd scenario when you account for the fact Riri is hovering on top of her, practically straddling her and as Mei takes off said hoodie Riri says “That’s good Mei-Chan… cute… take more of it off.” If you were to be outside that room and heard Riri say those exact words, I’m sure most people would assume nsfw things.

joined Jun 11, 2016

It's fairly surprising that a harem series would introduce all- or at least several- of the contenders in the first chapter, instead of giving each one an arc/episode. It's an interesting change of pace, but the introductions feel a bit rushed.

That is kinda normal. The next several chapters will likely be dedicated to properly introducing each of them, but getting them out right on the first chapter is a common tactic for harem shows also, specially if the "main girl" isn't supposed to be obvious.

Ikr, isn't this the norm for harem manga?

Anw, this chapter was great. Gotta say, the scene where MC was taking off her jacket was chef's kiss. Screw other girls, MC is the best girl XD

joined May 23, 2017

I need this to be a game

joined Apr 28, 2019

i would have combusted several times!!

To reply you must either login or sign up.