Forum › Like, Share n Subscribe discussion

Frog
joined Oct 14, 2020

This reminds me of Jackie Chan's microwave.

joined Jun 11, 2016

gosh, series like these make me wish I could read Chinese so I could read the raws XD

The art is great and it seems promising, thank you so much for translating and scanlating this!! I can't wait to read more of it XD

Screen%20shot%202020-05-04%20at%2010.17.35%20pm
joined Jul 1, 2015

looking forward to this!

Hololive%2032
joined May 1, 2018

I'm already a fan, what with how the author used the computer text for some of the narration, and the short opening sequence to give an idea of the characters and the story without spoiling the entire plot like half of all the yuri manhua in existence.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

And this is why I hate the mainstream media and all of their employees.

A serious Goddamn law preventing them from being within one kilometre of anyones' residence needs to be put in place everywhere.

Image_2022-10-30_015926894
joined Jun 3, 2021

fake dating.. thank god for whoever invented that trope

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Very nice start and interesting set up.

~Im suprised stuff like this can even still get made in China though given its huge crackdown on all things gay.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

What a bizarre premise

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Very nice start and interesting set up.

~Im suprised stuff like this can even still get made in China though given its huge crackdown on all things gay.

Ehhh . . . I have this feeling China does lots of "huge" crackdowns on lots of things, that fairly quickly sort of get lost in the shuffle and forgotten.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I'm already a fan, what with how the author used the computer text for some of the narration, and the short opening sequence to give an idea of the characters and the story without spoiling the entire plot like half of all the yuri manhua in existence.

I like it, but presumably the entire plot is that, in order to definitively kill the notion that she would be sexually harassing a man, the publicists decide to take advantage of the fact that she's actually gay by getting her a "girlfriend" which will also cause a different big media stir from the one that is killing her career.
Then, the fake girlfriends will, after initial friction, fall in love, the MC will be inspired by this to get her groove back and write a better novel, the redhead secondary lead's situation will also improve in some way, kisses all round, the end. There may be some smaller arcs between now and that conclusion, e.g. stuff about just why she was pissed off with that other writer and why he set her up, which may be only partly about sordid backstabbing for gain in the publishing industry, but that's details.
So, the entire plot is fairly spoiled, no?

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

What I wanna know is what she actually was doing to that dude, why’d she wanna beat him up? Also does she have a child? Is that what the ending was about?

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

The "Clever Girl" meme can basically be inserted after every panel that Song You appears in.

joined Mar 20, 2012

This is hilarious, I feel they took a really good fanfiction and translated it to manga while keeping the best of both worlds.

joined Sep 20, 2021

What I wanna know is what she actually was doing to that dude, why’d she wanna beat him up? Also does she have a child? Is that what the ending was about?

The author’s child is YouYou, the little girl who left school and is with the redhead Vlogger in the restaurant. As for the rival author guy, I can only assume her beef with him has something to do with some underhanded tactics being used. She said she was teaching him a lesson so maybe he purposely provoked her. He’s probably the one who helped “leak” those photos of the argument. Her manager even says she was probably set up. They’ll probably explain it all later on.

last edited at Oct 9, 2021 10:36AM

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

The names and plot reminds me of the Chinese novels I read back then lol

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Okay but honestly I’m on Song Yu’s side, she’s like six years old and if your mom can’t keep her promises that’s gonna affect the kids trust in you. Mom should have busted through the reporters to go eat dinner tbh, even if she needed to pry them apart with a shovel

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Cheeky little brat. I love her already!

Bleach_chan
joined Jul 14, 2021

I'm so glad this is being translated and uploaded here. Even without understanding what the characters were saying, this became one of my favorites in less than a dozen chapters. Hu Luoluo is great, and her contrast with Song Li is really fun.

Kurt
joined Aug 11, 2014

What I wanna know is what she actually was doing to that dude, why’d she wanna beat him up?

... As for the rival author guy, I can only assume her beef with him has something to do with some underhanded tactics being used. She said she was teaching him a lesson ...

She was teaching him a proper necktie knot. She looked angry since he was using a four-in-hand when his skinny neck obviously called for a half-windsor.

last edited at Oct 10, 2021 2:22AM

georgeoswalddannyson
joined Aug 21, 2019

This is honestly really interesting. Looking forward to where things go from here

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

The writer and her daughter might feature in the vlogger's mukbangs? And sort of pose as a couple and family, for the extra controversy. Or maybe they'll launch a brand new channel together?

Otherwise, the title is kind of odd, considering how it doesn't yet relate to the fake dating plot.

Tumblr_n8hxly8osm1rw6hhbo1_500
joined Jun 26, 2017

So much of this series' context is dependent on having some basic understanding of Chinese social media - I wonder how well international audiences will be able to understand it without some explanatory notes

Sans%20titre-1
joined Dec 19, 2020

That type of humor really doesn't reach me, that's a drop Sadge

joined Jun 6, 2021

This series is infuriating.

271731483_478678657204397_1801763266118199384_n
joined Mar 26, 2021

maaan her money got wasted

To reply you must either login or sign up.