Forum › My Younger Senpai discussion

joined Jan 6, 2017

At this point, I no longer know if Senpai actually even still love the past MC, since she literally letting a stranger (they might know each other name, but that pretty much about it, and future MC has a fake name at that) do lewd things to her every single time they meet, but oh well, might as well read and see the ending if its indeed just a hentai series or actually has plot.

"STILL" loves? I would like to know why you think she ever did. This entire plot started because Senpai never reciprocated her feelings, even several years in the future.

I wonder where that comes from too. It's working under the assumption senpai would've gone out with MC had she been assertive in her youth, but I don't remember that being hinted at.

Probably this

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

At this point, I no longer know if Senpai actually even still love the past MC, since she literally letting a stranger (they might know each other name, but that pretty much about it, and future MC has a fake name at that) do lewd things to her every single time they meet, but oh well, might as well read and see the ending if its indeed just a hentai series or actually has plot.

Oh clearly she doesn't love the past MC anymore, this is a glorified Hentai series at this point with no deeper plot/meaning at all. A stranger did the cringy hentai-mindbreak on her, and apart from 2 glances at past MC, senpai shows no real connection to her apart from being acquaintances. Just shut brain off and enjoy the enjoyable spicy scenes, it's all this manga has to it since the writing is terrible.

Well, now that you said it, I guess I just gonna turn off my brain whenever I'm reading this and just enjoy the lewds.

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

"STILL" loves? I would like to know why you think she ever did. This entire plot started because Senpai never reciprocated her feelings, even several years in the future.

I wonder where that comes from too. It's working under the assumption senpai would've gone out with MC had she been assertive in her youth, but I don't remember that being hinted at.

Probably this

Yes, this, the Senpai kind of hinted that she kind of like the Glasses girl (past MC).

joined May 16, 2021

Seto-Chan’s switch has flipped she’s more turned on to older Nana.

joined Sep 11, 2019

Oh clearly she doesn't love the past MC anymore, this is a glorified Hentai series at this point with no deeper plot/meaning at all. A stranger did the cringy hentai-mindbreak on her, and apart from 2 glances at past MC, senpai shows no real connection to her apart from being acquaintances. Just shut brain off and enjoy the enjoyable spicy scenes, it's all this manga has to it since the writing is terrible.

I think I'll just take your advice cause the more I read this with my brain on the more I want to drop this

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Okay, this chapter's ecchi moment felt a lot more honest, cute-hot, and in line with the promise of the story. It had that "experienced girlfriend turns up the charm and makes you feel all melty inside" feeling, plus genuine gratitude and goodwill from the MC making it feel like her goal was to have Senpai enjoy herself. Page 18 = very good page. More of this! More soft and good emotions+affection leading to sexy things that everyone is enjoying! That's what this story needs.

last edited at Sep 22, 2021 4:51PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Okay, this chapter's ecchi moment felt a lot more honest, cute-hot, and in line with the promise of the story. It had that "experienced girlfriend turns up the charm and makes you feel all melty inside" feeling, plus genuine gratitude and goodwill from the MC making it feel like her goal was to have Senpai enjoy herself. Page 18 = very good page. More of this! More soft and good emotions+affection leading to sexy things that everyone is enjoying! That's what this story needs.

That pretty much is what MC has been going for since the beginning, it just doesnt turn out this well most of the time because (like we have seen in ch1 and a few flashbacks) she is still socially incompetent and ends Up trying to mask it with sexuality because she doesnt know how Else to keep Setos interest enough and is scared of letting her get away again.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Reminder that Young MC is masturbating to Senpai daily and older MC is terrible at romance because she only recently took steps away from being that nervous wreck

Many readers refuse to remember that.

Also reminder that senpai is a weird person that keep saying no, but actually don't really hate about getting molested by first meet stranger and somehow enjoy it

Its been a few chapters since you could Call it that, they are quite Deep into being a fling at the moment and has been for some time. The Question is if it Will ever develop futher than that or if MC fails

Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I am simply ignoring all these delusional comments, because I know the truth, that they will live as a threesome somewhere in lesbian heaven, where they will be unicorn ranchers. It's hard typing with one hand over my eyes, but it's for Nana!

Uohh
joined Mar 19, 2014

all I know is that I fully understand the MC, I too would inflict NTR on my past self with no mercy whatsoever.

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

oh- OH-

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

Hooooo

joined Sep 6, 2018

Oh, My!

joined Jan 6, 2017

Is her name Kinougi Kounogi or is there a typo on page 17

Act
joined Jun 9, 2018

plot poggers

Violetpfp
joined Aug 12, 2021

just casually having boobsex in a hotspring

i guess this is where young mc gets hornier

9a905fe6a22b0201f7ade2de48a73f8d
joined Jan 22, 2014

80... 90... 100%! Kounogi-san was corrupted successfully! Achievement complete!

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

Definitely not an orgasm on page 20. Getting closer and closer to actual sex

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

This story goes in so many directions. I dont know if I like it or not,

but I am certainly happy to read the manga and am pumped up (the jam) to read more

Edito__fujiwara_no_mokou_touhou_drawn_by_heran_hei_mao__5b381032c7bc2dcdb68b33e9175a5ddc-min
joined Apr 18, 2021

The fact that the young mc get horny while watching future mc has her way with the senpai make me think this series will end with threesome between senpai and both mc.

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Come on young MC, it's time to make your move.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Come on young MC, it's time to make your move.

On someone else! Gotta take a lady who’s not taken yet.

joined May 15, 2021

Oh yes... The lood is good 7w7

joined May 15, 2021

Oh yes... The lood is good 7w7

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

I can't tell who is getting bolder, now...

To reply you must either login or sign up.