Forum › Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

While I still have the image fresh in my mind, I would like to comment on chapter 20 that appeared in mangadex today and it's surely to show up here soon, so I will use spoiler bars!

I can't believe it, I went GYAAAAAAAAA, I didn't know it was possible to go Gyyyyaaaaa for real, I slapped my cheeks, I stomped the floor, trembled in my chair and went GYAAAAA again and repeated the process like 3 times during ch20! I feel like it killed me many times too, my heart exploded because it went way past the limit too fast and in succession!

At first, I just admired the bra, gotta say that was genuinely a super cute bra! I want it! hahaha but then they started acting super cute around each others and then the small room got super hot! all the teasing, the things they were thinking, the close ups and seeing Misumi pouting like that was too much! seriously?! that's TOO CUTE!!! and previously Ai losing her vocabulary because her girlfriend's bosom was too beautiful was amazing too and then the hand... THE HAND AND THEN THEY GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

At this point, the angels were taking my soul to yuri heaven but then Misumi does THAT back in her home and the chapter ends!!!! and at this point, my existence together with the whole universe ceased to exist, a big bang event occurred, who knows how many eons it took for the flow of time to start again and for me to rearrange my thoughts into semi comprehensible language just to write this, in short, amazing chapter!!!

Thank you very much! reading your comment at the end credits made me happy too Daphie, yes I'm super excited too!

Edit: LOL just as I finished writing this, the chapter appeared in dynasty hahaha alright I'll remove the spoiler bars

last edited at Sep 28, 2021 11:10PM

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Every single time I clicked next page it kept getting better and better and better. I didn't know it was possible.

joined Sep 4, 2016

Oh man that ending. I lol'd so hard. Can't wait to see the parents reaction to Misumi's declaration.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I fucking love this series.

Ricowow
joined Dec 23, 2020

AAAAAAAAAAA THESE GIRLS ARE TOO FREAKING ADORABLE!! At this point I don't care about the waterfalls of text, they're just too cute!

joined Jun 8, 2020

nooooooooooooooo uffffffffffffffff

joined Feb 14, 2019

Soooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute! That was ADORABLE <3 <3 <3

joined Nov 14, 2014

WOW Misumi-chan's relentless teasing made Ai-san finally snap! And now she's telling her parents too!

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

The talk to the parents was UNEXPECTED god damn. Not used to that with age gap stuff.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Well that's a spicy chapter.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

"Underwear that will make you happy"... She sure has a way with words. ^_^

Choosing underwear for each other. Quite a nice idea, actually. ^_^

And some nice time in the changing room. ^_^

Have to agree with the credits page / afterword, that was incredibly hot, very much taking it to the After School levels of keeping it wholesome, yet making it hotter than most actual hentai.

Ss%20(2022-10-15%20at%2007.19.30)
joined Aug 19, 2021

It's really a masterpiece
The parents stuff seems so rare even so it's so important, so it's trully welcome

last edited at Sep 29, 2021 5:30AM

joined Sep 11, 2019

It's gotten gayer and I couldn't be more happy

Herosandroiii
joined Jan 16, 2020

Not gonna lie, the chapters are like 100 times better when they're not fussing about yaoi and when Madoromi isn't present :d

last edited at Sep 29, 2021 6:21AM

Raven%20dialogue%202%20dynasty
joined Jul 23, 2021

The younger ones in these age gap couples know what they want and fucking go for it. Bravo kids. Its weird, these kinds of stories make me root for the minor "yes girl, go get it" but get me shifty eyed at the adults at the same time. Thanks for translating! Happy to her being so forward.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Not gonna lie, the chapters are like 100 times better when they're not fussing about yaoi and when Madoromi isn't present :d

I don't mind the yaoi discussions, since it's the one shared hobby of theirs that brought them together. Madoromi needs to go out and touch grass more, I was kinda like that (minus being a successful content creator) in school and I would've definitely benefited from not being a twat back then.

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

I don't mind the yaoi shit as much as the deification of her gf. Sure at first but like, at some point she's gonna need to stop treaing them like actual gods walking on this earth

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

"I'm leaving, don't do anything weird"
... followed immediately by very much doing that

princess_daphie Uploader
Honeyview_hanekawa1
Daphie's
joined Feb 1, 2021

While I still have the image fresh in my mind, I would like to comment on chapter 20 that appeared in mangadex today and it's surely to show up here soon, so I will use spoiler bars!

I can't believe it, I went GYAAAAAAAAA, I didn't know it was possible to go Gyyyyaaaaa for real, I slapped my cheeks, I stomped the floor, trembled in my chair and went GYAAAAA again and repeated the process like 3 times during ch20! I feel like it killed me many times too, my heart exploded because it went way past the limit too fast and in succession!

At first, I just admired the bra, gotta say that was genuinely a super cute bra! I want it! hahaha but then they started acting super cute around each others and then the small room got super hot! all the teasing, the things they were thinking, the close ups and seeing Misumi pouting like that was too much! seriously?! that's TOO CUTE!!! and previously Ai losing her vocabulary because her girlfriend's bosom was too beautiful was amazing too and then the hand... THE HAND AND THEN THEY GYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

At this point, the angels were taking my soul to yuri heaven but then Misumi does THAT back in her home and the chapter ends!!!! and at this point, my existence together with the whole universe ceased to exist, a big bang event occurred, who knows how many eons it took for the flow of time to start again and for me to rearrange my thoughts into semi comprehensible language just to write this, in short, amazing chapter!!!

Thank you very much! reading your comment at the end credits made me happy too Daphie, yes I'm super excited too!

Edit: LOL just as I finished writing this, the chapter appeared in dynasty hahaha alright I'll remove the spoiler bars

Your reaction comment is epic and super welcome! Had been a while since I heard from you as well (i blame MDpocalypse!!!) I'm so happy this chapter was as amazing to you as it's been for me and I'm glad to see a healthy comment page after waking up this morning.

It's really just too cute :) Almost too much, hahaha! I simply cannot wait for the next one...

joined Aug 21, 2021

Thank you for bringing us this god-sent chapter daphie-san.

That aside, ASHDKDLDHSNDK. My sugar level is getting dangerously high! This is so friggin good and ai-san actually had the guts to do that! Like wtf you moron, you actually did something! Im melting from all these sweetness!

Jpeg_20190202_220408
joined Mar 21, 2019

I gonna die too much precious here

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

"I'm leaving, don't do anything weird"
... followed immediately by very much doing that

And I should hope so. Anything that comes out of that brat's mouth should generally be ignored.

joined Jul 28, 2020

I wonder if Madoromi felt a disturbance in the Force after leaving...
Thanks for this blessed chapter!

To reply you must either login or sign up.