Forum › The Two of Them Are Pretty Much Like This discussion

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Wow. Y'all don't actually know any trans people irl, do ya? I thought a Yuri community would actually be understanding of someone trying to find a safe space, but I guess the world just has to keep proving me wrong.

I don't have the energy to be angry anymore. Just disappointed.

This forum was made by edgy channers and for edgy channers it remains

Buzzstyle
joined Feb 10, 2013
  1. Trans people are awesome. I support them 100%.

2. TERFs and “gender critical” people are awful, just the worst.

3. I saw the first page and thought for a second the last chapter had been reposted. It’s kind of hilarious how much Sakuma is terrified of looking “fashionable.”

last edited at Sep 17, 2021 4:52PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Wow. Y'all don't actually know any trans people irl, do ya? I thought a Yuri community would actually be understanding of someone trying to find a safe space, but I guess the world just has to keep proving me wrong.

Even if i agree, i would thanks you to not put everyone in the same bag. The voice of one or two doesn't represent the voice of the thousand we are here.
It's not that i personnaly don't think it can't be a trans person, it's just that till we get a proper answer, one can made its own canon.

Bigj
joined Jul 7, 2021

Amen.

joined Feb 21, 2019

Amen.

This was not meant as a positive

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

Ngl, I don't think crossdressers typically have issues getting it up with their girlfriend >_> Like... I dunno, the writing Ikeda Takashi is doing with Kita versus the crossdressing boy in Sasameki Koto is incredibly night and day. He's not afraid of drawing a guy character happily crossdressing lmao, hell that character even ended just having a fashion line for crossdressing boys lmao. Compared that to Kita, like Kita's definitely a bit more wrought with some much more clear gender feelings, they don't just wanna wear skirts, they wanna pass. A good chunk of Kita's interactions are literally 'Oh they really aren't quite like their boy peers', 'Seeing their ex as a woman isn't the issue it's...', and the last chapter really feeling like friction Kita is having with their younger sister feminine stuff their sister gets eager to do and they can't Quite do.

Like Kita could just be a crossdresser, but it really doesn't feel like that imho.

i agree i don't get the feeling that it's just crossdressing. i think the kid is cute, i don't understand how there's such mean backlash for kita. btw i just wanna say i hate wanko's name lol, it sounds like a dog.

joined Jul 26, 2016

btw i just wanna say i hate wanko's name lol, it sounds like a dog.

She's properly Inuzuka Wako but it should need no elaboration why everyone calls her "Wanko" (slang for puppy)...

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Even if i agree, i would thanks you to not put everyone in the same bag.

I clarified myself earlier. It wasn't my intention to single out anyone, and wasn't the point in the first place.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Glad we sorted that out, but I'll be keeping a closer on this one in the future, I suppose.

IAKi100atT posted:

I know it's a joke but actually no, it wasn't. Dynasty had a long (and mostly negative) history with 4chan (and others) before this iteration of the site even came to be. Some of the highest-ups still bristle at comments like this, given what some of them have been put through. We still welcome plenty of channers and are eternally grateful to generous /u/sers who provide for the community, but surely the rules should be a good indication that certain behaviour simply isn't welcome here.

last edited at Sep 17, 2021 11:50PM

Bigj
joined Jul 7, 2021

Amen.

This was not meant as a positive

For you.

joined Feb 21, 2019

Glad we sorted that out, but I'll be keeping a closer on this one in the future, I suppose.

IAKi100atT posted:

I know it's a joke but actually no, it wasn't. Dynasty had a long (and mostly negative) history with 4chan (and others) before this iteration of the site even came to be. Some of the highest-ups still bristle at comments like this, given what some of them have been put through. We still welcome plenty of channers and are eternally grateful to generous /u/sers who provide for the community, but surely the rules should be a good indication that certain behaviour simply isn't welcome here.

This is rich next to the comment immediately below it

B91c8e71-7626-4e23-84f0-d33e3d736c84
joined May 2, 2017

touches the soil something happened here

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Who are these three?

joined Jul 26, 2016

Who are these three?

"Mucchin" would be Mutsumi, the neighbour bratty kid sis.

Last seen literally two chapters ago.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Is this flaring out into some kind of Odd Yuri Taxi scenario...

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I wonder if the end there is hinting that Wanko got a gig voicing one of the mobage characters.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

I wonder if the end there is hinting that Wanko got a gig voicing one of the mobage characters.

What if her “big break” ends up with her being the voice of a fan favorite character on a mobile game that suddenly blows up? It kinda reminds me of all the big voice actors who started streaming genshin and play as the character they voice

joined Dec 18, 2013

"terf terf terf"
"egg egg egg"
"why in a lesbian space are you not all worshipping the latest fad about men"

Stop it. Enough. Transtrendy crap like this does infinitely more harm than good. All of you clamoring for more of the boy misread his chapter. That whole chapter was mild social commentary about that issue, with how it's become a problem for actual lesbians. A boy with a fetish sees two women together and assumes one is a man.

Think about it without your obsession with the latest social fad clouding your mind for a moment. Consider being approached by a man and asking how you pass as a female so well ( because he assumes you're a male). That's actually really rude.

Further, the "egg" shit is gross - that term originates from creeplords that stalk minors online and try to groom them into self-harm by convincing them their struggles with puberty make them trans. The transtrenders are destroying what little acceptance the poor souls actually suffering from gender dysphoria have managed to gain.

And finally, I'm not one of those clowns that thinks "terf" is a slur - but it is an incredibly stupid phrase. Trying to pigeonhole everyone who ever says anything against any element of the current dogma as a radical feminist is inaccurate, confusing to people outside the issues and makes everyone using it look ignorant at best and foaming-at-the-mouth misogynist at worst because that outlook originates from the incel types, too - before they latched onto trans as a tool for their own use, "feminism" was their boogieman.

Eri
joined Aug 30, 2020

oh, found the transphobe

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

"terf terf terf"
"egg egg egg"
blah blah blah

That is a whole lot of words to say "I'm a transphobe" while claiming you're not a transphobe. I'm amazed the word "woke" isn't in that screed

Bigj
joined Jul 7, 2021

Further, the "egg" shit is gross - that term originates from creeplords that stalk minors online and try to groom them into self-harm by convincing them their struggles with puberty make them trans. The transtrenders are destroying what little acceptance the poor souls actually suffering from gender dysphoria have managed to gain.

Correct. Kids fall for this shit en-masse because they want to be special and different.

You'll get buried with "Transphobe" accusations however, as seen in the comments above this one.

edit: removed me just repeating what i quoted lol

last edited at Sep 24, 2021 7:30PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

"terf terf terf"
"egg egg egg"

Stop it. Enough. Transtrendy crap like this does infinitely more harm than good. All of you clamoring for more of the boy misread his chapter. That whole chapter was mild social commentary about that issue, with how it's become a problem for actual lesbians. A boy with a fetish sees two women together and assumes one is a man.

Think about it without your obsession with the latest social fad clouding your mind for a moment. Consider being approached by a man and asking how you pass as a female so well ( because he assumes you're a male). That's actually really rude.

And finally, I'm not one of those clowns that thinks "terf" is a slur - but it is an incredibly stupid phrase. Trying to pigeonhole everyone who ever says anything against any element of the current dogma as a radical feminist is inaccurate, confusing to people outside the issues and makes everyone using it look ignorant at best and foaming-at-the-mouth misogynist at worst because that outlook originates from the incel types, too - before they latched onto trans as a tool for their own use, "feminism" was their boogieman.

Please consider reading the rules in the future. Rule 11 reads:

Homophobia, biphobia, and transphobia are grounds for immediate removal from the site. These sentiments are acceptable under precisely zero circumstances.

There’s not much room for interpretation there, and ideas like “transtrender,” so bluntly said, aren’t welcome here. Take care.

joined Feb 1, 2021

Correct. Kids fall for this shit en-masse because they want to be special and different.

You'll get buried with "Transphobe" accusations however, as seen in the comments above this one.

edit: removed me just repeating what i quoted lol

I find this assumption that you have to be tricked into having a sexual identity somehow to be incredibly weird.

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Transphobes in the comments, definitely thought people here would be better than that, but I expect too much of places and people huh. Anyhow that mention of vtubers and gacha games hit too close to home lmao, reminds me I've got a stream to watch in a bit

joined Jun 25, 2021

"terf terf terf"
"egg egg egg"

I think even ikeda posted in his twitter some things that can be understood as "gender critical" I don't quite remember about the post tho so I wouldn't be surprised if this turns out as a story about a boy that simply wants to be cute as society dictates and learns to accept himself as he is, somewhat wholesome but still boring for a yuri manga hope that the old man can pull up better side stories meh

To reply you must either login or sign up.