Forum › Posts by Axysskms

joined Jun 25, 2021

joined Jun 25, 2021

LOGGED IN TO JUST SAY LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Axysskms
VAMPEERZ discussion 25 Nov 08:53
joined Jun 25, 2021

NOOo aaaaaaa I can't wait another month for another release

joined Jun 25, 2021

"terf terf terf"
"egg egg egg"
"why in a lesbian space are you not all worshipping the latest fad about men"

Stop it. Enough. Transtrendy crap like this does infinitely more harm than good. All of you clamoring for more of the boy misread his chapter. That whole chapter was mild social commentary about that issue, with how it's become a problem for actual lesbians. A boy with a fetish sees two women together and assumes one is a man.

Think about it without your obsession with the latest social fad clouding your mind for a moment. Consider being approached by a man and asking how you pass as a female so well ( because he assumes you're a male). That's actually really rude.

Further, the "egg" shit is gross - that term originates from creeplords that stalk minors online and try to groom them into self-harm by convincing them their struggles with puberty make them trans. The transtrenders are destroying what little acceptance the poor souls actually suffering from gender dysphoria have managed to gain.

And finally, I'm not one of those clowns that thinks "terf" is a slur - but it is an incredibly stupid phrase. Trying to pigeonhole everyone who ever says anything against any element of the current dogma as a radical feminist is inaccurate, confusing to people outside the issues and makes everyone using it look ignorant at best and foaming-at-the-mouth misogynist at worst because that outlook originates from the incel types, too - before they latched onto trans as a tool for their own use, "feminism" was their boogieman.

I think even ikeda posted in his twitter some things that can be understood as "gender critical" I don't quite remember about the post tho so I wouldn't be surprised if this turns out as a story about a boy that simply wants to be cute as society dictates and learns to accept himself as he is, somewhat wholesome but still boring for a yuri manga hope that the old man can pull up better side stories meh

joined Jun 25, 2021

yee just a male wanting to replicate "female" imposed things , how boring, just paint your nails, man, wear a skirt idk, your being isn't going to be affected anyway. Hope Takashi Ikeda doesn't introduce more "unnecessary drama" characters, and sticks to the yuri goodness.