Forum › I Don't Know Which One is Love discussion

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

You wanna know who ELSE doesn’t know which one is love?

thank u, u hesbian icon

Thumbnail_5a23d300cc738989a894c6273ef293a6
joined Jul 8, 2017

I'm not sure why the majority of people in this thread hope for a poly end. Most of the time you read harem to root for one specific character to win and the story/jokes/plot all normally revolve around how the author leverages that and makes it entertaining for the readers.

So yeah, just based on chapter 1 I'm not sure who to root for but I like the ex-idol and the roommate!

29216120_985796631584578_7844572378056777434_n
joined Nov 5, 2017

Too much going on

20230426_020903
joined Jul 19, 2018

tamamusi never disappoint me... always awesome in so many ways

I stay away from Harem manga because I usually detest them..but this? This is gold. Subscribed!

Images
joined Jun 22, 2021

This story is basically what happens when 5 tops find the one gay bottom in their area, no doubt is MC a bottom. I’m rooting for the idol, teacher, and kiss demon or maybe all of them really. Hope she has enough energy for that tho, they all seem horny so hope she has good stamina to ahem maintain “relations” with them all

Haha I like the way you summarize it, they all give massive top vibes especially the teacher, roommate, and kiss demon

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I'm not sure why the majority of people in this thread hope for a poly end. Most of the time you read harem to root for one specific character to win and the story/jokes/plot all normally revolve around how the author leverages that and makes it entertaining for the readers.

So yeah, just based on chapter 1 I'm not sure who to root for but I like the ex-idol and the roommate!

I think it's how quickly she managed to fall for all of them. The usual harems take time building the (usually incredibly dense) protagonist's feelings until they eventually choose someone, this one on the other hand has her ready for any of them from the start. Harder to root for just one when they all already have a place in her heart.

Although if I had to choose just one, I'd go with the gravure idol.

last edited at Sep 21, 2021 4:23PM

joined Sep 6, 2020

The thirst is strong with this one but I'm getting red flags from everyone.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

For me it's bc 1) i'm polyam myself and like seeing myself represented, 2) bc polyamory is one of those once in a blue moon themes that isn't nearly common enough in manga and 3) it's a nice change of pace from the usual "oh no i gotta choose one person" spiel. Can't tell you how many times i've screamed at my screen that there is indeed another option xD

joined May 1, 2013

The ones who sexually harrassed you? Not love.

C12%20wink
joined Oct 29, 2020

Definitely rooting for a poly ending here! All these girls are cute and deserve to be in love with each other

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

OK I'm calling it now. The MC never made i out of the graduation ceremony. She was so heartbroken, she wandered into the road and met Truck-kun! Yup, this is a Yuri isekai.

There is no way a love-novice like her could stumble on this kind of lucky streak without divine intervention.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Shouldn't mistake Harem and poly here. I don't think you should get your hopes high on that one. I get that poly is not something you get often but it's always the same story in the thread when there is more than 1 love interest "poly end". I frankly don't see this one ending in poly in any situation. Not to mention that all the girls seem more or less scummy.

Yukari%20sweet%20-%20copy
joined Nov 24, 2016

Talk about first world problems

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

2, 4, and 5 are all nothing but red flags. Dating a teacher is an awful idea, the kiss demon is definitely a player, and the roommate is just a straight up lunatic.

Av
joined Jun 7, 2013

Imagine having the luck of this girl. :'D

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I'm glad I'm not the only one with the same problem... I CAN'T CHOOSE! THEY'RE SO GOOOOOOOOOOD OMG!!!! Well, super serious I would go for the Idol, the onee san or the kiss demon.

You and me? Kindred souls. ♡
I'm not really into otokoyaku girls, and the roommate is the type that irl makes me very angry (if someone did those things to me, there would be fisticuffs).
That leaves Former Idol, Sexy Teacher and Kiss-sempai. Poly love square?

joined Sep 28, 2017

Please, please, please, be polyamory, or if it is not possible, then I'm rooting for the teacher, for some reason Student x Teacher one of my favorite tags

joined Jan 22, 2015

I clearly went to the wrong fucken college.

joined Jun 19, 2014

The correct answer is all of them, Mei. All of them.

joined May 30, 2020

I can't wait to see how this goes. I can't really pick a best girl for now since it's too early, but I'm looking forward to it!

joined Jun 13, 2020

The correct answer is all of them, Mei. All of them.

If she loves them all, then she should have them all!

UnidentifiedFangirlingHimejoshi
Untitled2120_20220919231752
joined Sep 7, 2021

i wanna get surrounded by hot girls too!!! mei what's your secret?!

last edited at Sep 21, 2021 11:17PM

Dr.%20y's%20surprised%20subject%202
joined May 22, 2020

Hm... yes, this one definitely possesses the Harem Protagonist skill. 5 in one day immediately... that's a little lower than Hakuno Kishinami's rank. I give it a skill ranking of B, and I await further chapters. Good luck, Mei, and best of luck to all the girls!

Tumblr_inline_nhvrix3pa41suuiq8
joined Feb 16, 2018

I'm calling it now - she's going to have a a cute but superficial relationship with each of the 5 bachelorettes that will ultimately bait the fuck out of us because the faceless love interest is going to swoop in and steal her.

Its going to be glorious.

To reply you must either login or sign up.