Forum › Maou to Yuri discussion

20200827_004119
joined Jan 3, 2017

whoah, so many chapters in a day.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Few things to bear in mind concerning the viewer participation thing:
a) Be aware that translation of chapters may vary so votes might be closed by the time English chapters are put out. You can follow the Japanese version here.
b) If you can make a timely vote, try not to make it too obvious that you're reading a scanlated version (ie. try to use Japanese if possible)
c) Show general courtesy (one vote per person, avoid spamming or getting into ship wars, etc.)

last edited at Sep 20, 2021 11:42AM

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Looks good so far. I like it.

joined May 24, 2014

Princess knight is STOOOOOPID

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I want to vote for Minister-chan. ♡

joined Dec 18, 2020

They don't even bother to think of marrying a man, they just immediately leap to "human woman" as the consort.

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

This could totally be a visual novel. Five possible candidates, and having to choose who take give gifts too and take on quests? That sounds like VN material to me

Worst part is I don't even know who I'd pick... they're all so good! Though the maid is probably the one I'm most interested in right now

Oneplusoneequalstwo
joined Jun 5, 2018

WTF are their names?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

WTF are their names?

Literally Demon King, Minister, Princess Knight, Brave, Priestess, Witch and Maid.

joined Aug 17, 2021

Minister best grill!!!

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Decent enough. The viewer participation angle... I guess it might actually matter for this arc?

At the moment my favourite is Priestess, though Brave is my preferred end. But, really, the only character I'm not feeling is Maid

joined Feb 1, 2021

Princess knight is STOOOOOPID

And apparently only 12 years old. Which makes that entire character design more than a little disturbing...

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

This is fun :)

p.s Does anyone know the name of that web novel about a female demon king and this super powerful female adventurer who keeps clearing into her castle to meet her? She becomes friendly with the generals and they end up just letting her in etc. They were just starting to get close when i last read it 2yr ago.

I wanna read it again but totally forget the name.

last edited at Sep 20, 2021 12:32PM

joined Feb 21, 2019

I have a feeling that witch is going to be popular, just a hunch xD

joined Sep 20, 2021

p.s Does anyone know the name of that web novel about a female demon king and this super powerful female adventurer who keeps clearing into her castle to meet her? She becomes friendly with the generals and they end up just letting her in etc. They were just starting to get close when i last read it 2yr ago.

You are probably talking about Mage and Demon Queen. It’s pretty good, I still read it on Webtoon.

Ioruu%20dr
joined Jul 13, 2014

You may vote at https://seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/54264 or author's twitter https://twitter.com/sakurai027
In their respective chapter, of course

joined Jul 24, 2018

Oh man, i totally would've voted for the maid and the switch options (wish we got to see what it did tho), so I'm kinda glad they won

Untitled102_20210909004612
joined Jul 30, 2020

They don't even bother to think of marrying a man, they just immediately leap to "human woman" as the consort.

as they should

B317d5337236dc7a4d6785c89a6164b7c373ff6av2_hq
joined Sep 16, 2017

Ante la duda (?

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Wow, that was a chapter dump. Thank you for translating so many. Also, I think it's really cool that the comic allows voting as it makes even more fun to try to guess what might happen next.

My reactions to things that happened in the chapters:
1. Holy crap, that princess knights tits are bigger than her head. Like I've read other manga with giant tits but that close up in the intermission chapter really showed me how big they are.
2. My opinions on the consorts are that I think the maid is the best as I like her dillagence, brave is second best as she seems positive and fun, witch girl is next as I always like older women and she seems nice and I enjoy her teasing of the demon lord, princess knight is funny with how naive she is and I Iook to future situations with her and Priestess is ok for me right now. I am curious to see how her character goes as the constant murder thing could get repetitive but isn't for me right now.
3. I am sad the crab didn't win as I just think it would have been hilarious to give somone a live crab out of nowhere and to try so hard to save it. My guess is the switch transfroms you somehow as it would be funny.
4. I like the wolf guards as I think they could be a funny source of rumours with them misunderstanding situations with them seeing situations like with the priestess.
5. Demon Minister is best girl.

last edited at Sep 20, 2021 1:48PM

joined Feb 8, 2021

Mage and demon queen, and yes its a good yuri. Its on webtoon u can easily read it for free

last edited at Sep 20, 2021 1:56PM

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

I'm happy the maid got chosen, for me it was between her and the brave.

For the team I voted brave, maid, and princess. Brave seems like an obvious choice, she's a warrior so she should do well in the extermination but would be useless in the relief.
Maid would be good at both, but she's proven her fighting skill and will bring a bit of calm to the otherwise chaotic troupe.
The princess is really just to keep her in sight and to maybe help her develop into a proper knight over time, but I guess choosing her is a bit risky. But I also think that priestess and witch should both be skilled at healing and therefore well suited to helping the village, even though they'd be better fighters than the princess.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Haha, I raced to the end of comments too quick. But I was thinking the maid is obviously the only normal one, so I was rooting for her. The others are all very high maintenance. At least Priestess, Witch and Brave could defend the kingdom. Not sure what Princess Knight brings to the table, but she is only 12.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

12yo LMAO well, that's fantasy ! YISUS
The brave hero is SUS
The cleric is the most realistic in this whole thing!
The Witch... uuhhh I don't know about choosing just one now, surely the demon king can at least take 2, right?
Maid looks like an obvious winner, but I win if the all win

Thank you for this!! looks very fun

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I kinda get the feeling that whoever wrote this manga just took the run-of-the-mill plot of a super typical, ordinary, lamestream harem romcom (the type you find by the hundreds in shounen magazines) and replaced the stereotypical male mc with a girl. Heck, if it wasn't for her hairstyle, you wouldn't even notice the gender switch.

To reply you must either login or sign up.