Forum › Posts by uwhdudhebeb

uwhdudhebeb
joined Feb 8, 2021

This is fun :)

p.s Does anyone know the name of that web novel about a female demon king and this super powerful female adventurer who keeps clearing into her castle to meet her? She becomes friendly with the generals and they end up just letting her in etc. They were just starting to get close when i last read it 2yr ago.

I wanna read it again but totally forget the name.

Mage and demon queen, and yes its a good yuri. Its on webtoon u can easily read it for free

last edited at Sep 20, 2021 1:56PM

joined Feb 8, 2021

I'm not sure this is in The Bible.

This Is the bible

uwhdudhebeb
joined Feb 8, 2021

Hey im looking for a NSFW oneshot where a girl got dumped by her girlfriend and went to a lesbian onsen then they had fff threesome with a manager there and a customer. I saw it on nhentai but forgot the number

I'm also looking for this one for days now but the yuri tag in nhentai is kinda messy so it's hard to find.

They took it down i cant find any english translation anymore. Okami to yukemuri yuri ryokan by Mira is the sauce

uwhdudhebeb
joined Feb 8, 2021

Hey im looking for a NSFW oneshot where a girl got dumped by her girlfriend and went to a lesbian onsen then they had fff threesome with a manager there and a customer. I saw it on nhentai but forgot the number

last edited at Mar 15, 2021 3:21AM

uwhdudhebeb
Loading kinda slow 21 Feb 22:06
joined Feb 8, 2021

Any specific time period? Any specific pages?

Like during 8pm to midnight Malaysia time

uwhdudhebeb
Loading kinda slow 21 Feb 09:08
joined Feb 8, 2021

Is it just me or the loading is kinda getting slower and slower i need to load every single page and its getting hella annoying. I dont have any problems like this on other sides tho