Forum › Prince Prince discussion

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

I am way too confused after reading this. Way too many characters was introduced in such a short time frame. Hopefully the next few chapters focus on a small set of characters each chapter. 3 or 4 at a time would be best to see the characters.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

This is madness!

Madness?

THIS.

IS.

COMEDY GOLD.

63515893-13a8-47bc-ac30-925c9c72c86e
joined Mar 1, 2018

Lol. As a short person, when you try to grab someone you don't grab their short hair. Whats more, you still wouldn't do that even if you were the same height or taller.

joined Sep 11, 2019

I have no idea what's going on

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

That was pure chaos.

Touhou%20i.2
joined May 16, 2021

Famous for being the biggest pleasure-seeker in the Academy.

Yo... why would we need that in the introduction? This isn't hentai... is it?

Also I have several questions about what the heck on what kind of school this is. At first I figured it was just the same as the one in Opapagoto where it's an all girls school but some play the other gender at the same time, but then they added in a trap into the setting and... what the heck... so how does this school function? Is it just anyone can play whatever gender they like regardless of their own?

That is also not to mention how the stories introduction actually seems to be resolving some kind of problem that an entire story prior to the events was present.

But well, it is only the first chapter, would probably be following this one for the laughs.

joined May 8, 2018

I'm only 10 pages in and holy shit! New character left and right. I'm the type who can't keep up even if I try.

Money_marie%202
joined Jan 18, 2017

The neck in page 6 feels wrong or it is just me?

joined Jan 26, 2019

Why is there always a transphobic character

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

I get the distinct feeling the frantic pace is on purpose

Eh, I'm gonna try to hold out for a few more chapters purely on the basis that the author is Aoto Hibiki

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

finally it's here

Melty-blood-type-lumina-7
joined Apr 12, 2021

huh .. ?

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I was hoping for a prince x prince manga (do those even exist?) but that was way too many characters way too fast.

There's this, but it was never translated past the first two chapters.

Untitled
joined Oct 6, 2013

Too many characters squeezed in one chapter at once made it overwhelming with the pacing all over the place and I don't even get what's going on.

joined Mar 28, 2021

i feel like they should’ve gave ibuki more unique features, i know that she was meant to look “plain/average” but she just looks like every male harem protagonist

joined Mar 28, 2021

i feel like they should’ve gave ibuki more unique features, i know that she was meant to look “plain/average” but she just looks like every male harem protagonist

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Blimey, I think I popped a tire and got left behind. Reading it seemed LOUD.

Zigv3uyqlg0hih2ixcp8saivs99g-ehejzp51vcc89w
joined Feb 8, 2018

I was hoping for a prince x prince manga (do those even exist?) but that was way too many characters way too fast.

I think this works?
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/love_dna_xx

Victory
joined Oct 15, 2020

I provided the raws for the 2 volumes that make up this series. I usually go by the name CSmith327 and I provided the raws for the series Kinsei no Reveal and Yuri SM along with this one. A lot of people are saying this is hard to read and hectic (and honestly it is) but just bear with me it gets better on down the line. At least I think it does, I don't really know japanese xP I just wanted to see more from Aoto Hibiki in english so I bought it and handed the raws over to Storymagnet and Tosiaki. I hope the writing and story turns out good. I'd hate to have wasted my money on a bad manga, but I trust in Hibiki-sensei's abilities. I will admit that her manga about time slipping absolutely sucked tho

last edited at Sep 9, 2021 8:55PM

Screen%20shot%202023-01-07%20at%2010.57.07%20pm
joined May 21, 2021

I provided the raws for the 2 volumes that make up this series.

Hey, thank you for bringing more yuri manga to English reader. I adore Aoto Hibiki's art style so it's good to see more of them. This is the mangaka's very first series back in 2014 so I guess the inexperience shows. Hopefully the storytelling is more coherent later.

last edited at Sep 9, 2021 10:12PM

joined Jun 3, 2014

Even though like half of the girls are wearing the boys uniform, the millisecond they find a boy wearing the girl's uniform they get absolutely disgusted. Please make it make sense. I just know that there's gonna be some borderline transphobic jokes later in the series so I'll just drop it now, this chapter was pretty incoherent anyways.

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

Too be honest my eyes started glazing over pretty early on. It was just too much at once.

so did mine lol wow.

644a9551982db70ad739d195df9452e7
joined Mar 7, 2021

ya this one lost me, It was so busy that it's just impossible to care about anything.

joined Apr 6, 2018

"so many ships with so little time" SOOO MANY whoooo?

Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

i'm confused but i enjoy it XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.