Forum › Posts by Jahy-kun

Jahy-kun
VAMPEERZ discussion 22 Apr 18:35
Victory
joined Oct 15, 2020

Hopefully there's still a short 10 to 15 page epilogue chapter at the end of the 9th volume. If the version on here doesn't end up having something like that, maybe the official english one will. I just like it when they do those since it gives a tiny bit more closure over what happened with the characters

Jahy-kun
VAMPEERZ discussion 22 Apr 15:27
Victory
joined Oct 15, 2020

I guess you can't fault Higashiyama Show too much for the slightly sloppy ending since it's his first serious attempt at a series. Yeah there's the manga Prism but he must have not been too serious about it since he stole a lot of panels and stuff from other artists to the point where he had to cancel it. This manga shows that he's done better than a lot of other hentai artists deciding to transition into normal manga. Also it's got 9 volumes and anytime I see a yuri with more than 3 volumes I get pretty psyched and gotta check it out. It's probably the best vampire yuri out there (maybe?)

Victory
joined Oct 15, 2020

Well never mind me. It seems they're actually using the same source. It sucks my money went to waste when I bought it for the purpose of seeing it worked on months ago, but these things just happen.

Victory
joined Oct 15, 2020

Hopefully someone can get that to them. Do they have a discord or something?

last edited at Feb 18, 2022 12:19AM

Victory
joined Oct 15, 2020

I have all the volumes in significantly better quality but I have absolutely no idea how to contact you. So here's volume 1 to 4 in good quality. You might wanna apply denoise using waifu2x first tho. https://mega.nz/folder/JAZhgQ4I#2ysOFosOCnh_eg9c3NmhbA
If you want to credit raw provider. I normally go by CSmith327

last edited at Feb 18, 2022 12:22AM

Jahy-kun
Victory
joined Oct 15, 2020

I provided the raws for the 2 volumes that make up this series. I usually go by the name CSmith327 and I provided the raws for the series Kinsei no Reveal and Yuri SM along with this one. A lot of people are saying this is hard to read and hectic (and honestly it is) but just bear with me it gets better on down the line. At least I think it does, I don't really know japanese xP I just wanted to see more from Aoto Hibiki in english so I bought it and handed the raws over to Storymagnet and Tosiaki. I hope the writing and story turns out good. I'd hate to have wasted my money on a bad manga, but I trust in Hibiki-sensei's abilities. I will admit that her manga about time slipping absolutely sucked tho

last edited at Sep 9, 2021 8:55PM

Victory
joined Oct 15, 2020

I've been working for the past couple days trying to help bring back interest in Succubus ja nai mon. I downloaded the torrent from nyaa that had the raws of chapter 5 to 8 and created an entry for the series on loveheaven raws to make them easier to access for people interested in scanlating it. Someone has graciously decided to donate volumes 2 and 3 to me (for certain reasons I can't purchase them myself although I would if I could) So anyways I'm hoping a group can come along and resume work on it. Unfortunately I have no experience in scanlation, which is why I'm asking for help. With this we could be caught up. I won't be able to pay but I would provide the raws for all the available chapters from vol 2 and 3 for any group willing to work on it. Here's the manga on lh: https://loveheaven.net/manga-succubus-ja-nai-mon.html

last edited at Oct 15, 2020 4:04PM