Forum › Prince Prince discussion

Untitled
joined Sep 8, 2017

I can't get a shit about what's going on

Agreed. I’m lost worth a fuck

Untitled%20(1)
joined Aug 24, 2016

Good to see I'm the only one who doesn't understand what the hell is happening in this chapter

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Like 5 pages in this started to feel like a smash bros trailer.

I have no idea what the fuck this story is, and the only thing I can think of to explain this utter chaos is that the author read through a list of manga tropes, snorted a few lines of cocaine, and then wrote this entire chapter in a single night.

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

This looks like a fun manga about the rise of the industrial class. Very excited to see the means of production over the next few chapters

Well, they could also just be a class full of fans of Nine Inch Nails and Ministry

Oh damn, I didn't even consider that. It would be the best possible outcome.

Munch
joined Mar 23, 2021

what the fuck is an industrial class?

Tumblr_inline_nhvrix3pa41suuiq8
joined Feb 16, 2018

Very confused and excited to read more

The slapstick and troped out characters are so good

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

what the fuck is an industrial class?

Also known as the proletariat. Queer workers of the world, unite!

Ed. to add: In this case, I presume it's the kids streamed into shop classes and stuff.

last edited at Sep 7, 2021 9:29PM

joined Sep 28, 2017

My head hurts for some reason. I guess I'll pass on this

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

(scratching my head) I'm not sure I understand the set up. From what I got, there were two crossdressing "cool type" girls competing to see which one was more of a ladies man. A crossdressing guy showed up and tried to join. It was then revealed that the duel was staged to bring the different schools together. Later one of the "cool type" girls turned out to be a "cute type" girl in disguise. is that right? No really is that what just happened?

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

That was certainly a whirlwind of... something. I don't think I can follow this one; imma have to sit this one out.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Well, all in all not my cup of tea. The sort of . . . franticness is just the icing on the cake. I just basically don't like these very-artificial school settings with the ridiculous challenges and whatnot.

Pov_youre_a_triple_mugger
joined Feb 19, 2016

I got maybe five or six pages in and couldn't follow anything and couldn't be arsed to sort anything out. From the pacing and tone, I doubt I'll be missing much

joined Aug 8, 2020

Gosh I dunno if they introduced enough characters over the span of five pages... couldn't they have crammed in a few more?

Also the whole "parallel educational track rivalry" thing being introduced and then promptly thrown away. I have worries for this series but I'll stick with it anyway.

joined Jan 10, 2017

I can't believe this was published in a magazine. Seems like somebody's shitty doujin.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I was hoping for a prince x prince manga (do those even exist?) but that was way too many characters way too fast.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Wow, that was incoherent. It almost feels like a parody, but it really doesn't show any signs of self-awareness

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

What the actual fuck

so many ships, only 10 minutes

joined Jul 13, 2021

I had a stroke reading the first chapter

joined Jul 13, 2021

I had a stroke reading the first chapter

0ee2c60a-7956-404b-9118-b3d2a41bdeae
joined Dec 7, 2020

what’s happening???

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

I need a Charlie-level diagram to figure out wtf just happened.

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

This looks like a fun manga about the rise of the industrial class. Very excited to see the means of production over the next few chapters

The industrial class maybe rising but my brain power is surely declining

joined Apr 6, 2021

Huh… that was a lot to take in lol. I think I like it? Not a fan of the cross dressing dude, and after reading one chapter I think part of my brain has definitely melted… but it’s certainly got potential

last edited at Sep 8, 2021 3:18AM

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I believe the baseline is in fact a romance between the two princes.
though one is a nekotachi switch.

To reply you must either login or sign up.